Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hi

Junior Titan

Default Hi

As you know i have been floating around the fourms for a while but supporting the broncos but i would like to get involvd with the titans more now.

just a few questions? Is there an age limit on the legion? I'm 16 so am i to young?

and i would love to start coming to a few games for the titans. Is it to late if i amm old enoguh to get a legion membership????

How many home games do we have left this season???

Thanks for your help?
    "Go the Titans"

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Lockyer View Post
    As you know i have been floating around the fourms for a while but supporting the broncos but i would like to get involvd with the titans more now.

just a few questions? Is there an age limit on the legion? I'm 16 so am i to young?

and i would love to start coming to a few games for the titans. Is it to late if i amm old enoguh to get a legion membership????

Thanks for your help?
    Mate its great that u are thinking of joining all of us here at the legion and 16 is not to young as there is no age limit we hav 5 home games left at skilled so its up to u if u wanna get a membership for the rest of this year or wait untill next year.

So wat made u start to change?

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by titanstattman View Post
    Mate its great that u are thinking of joining all of us here at the legion and 16 is not to young as there is no age limit we hav 5 home games left at skilled so its up to u if u wanna get a membership for the rest of this year or wait untill next year.

So wat made u start to change?
    Thanks. Well i've always supported the broncos and have been watching the titans closely but the last few weeks i've thoguht it was time to start supporting my home team and the gold coast community instead of a brisbane club.

Is it possible to buy tickets to the game and sit with the leion or do you have to buy the membership???
    "Go the Titans"

Thanks. Well i've always supported the broncos and have been watching the titans closely but the last few weeks i've thoguht it was time to start supporting my home team and the gold coast community instead of a brisbane club.

Is it possible to buy tickets to the game and sit with the leion or do you have to buy the membership???
    Mate u can buy legion ticks each home game and they are $29 for adult but u'll get abit chearper prob.

You'll have no problems getting tickets especially since the 2 other QLD teams have already played at skilled.

Just come down to the first 3 rows and introduce yourself.Everyone down there is friendly

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    You'll have no problems getting tickets especially since the 2 other QLD teams have already played at skilled.

Just come down to the first 3 rows and introduce yourself.Everyone down there is friendly
    cheers. i have had my problems on this site with being a bit immature and everything so i think it would be cool to meet a few of you. i only really know boofhead cause he's my brothers friend. i might come down for the melbourne storm game??/
    "Go the Titans"

Thanks for your help?
    I wouldn't be buying a membership at this stage of the season. Just go down and visit the guys and girls in section 30. That's what i do!

As far as any past indiscretions are concerned, all is forgiven once you swear your allegiance to the Titans! It's sort of like being a baptised, born again League fan once you are prepared to admit your previous sins of supporting the Broncos. A lot of us did it at some stage, before we saw the light.

LOL

a born again titan

........ i have had my problems on this site with being a bit immature and everything......
    So have I, but your only 16
    Don't be in a hurry to grow up either, it's not all what they make it out to be. Besides, at 16yrs old the Judge is alot more lenient
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    So have I, but your only 16
    Don't be in a hurry to grow up either, it's not all what they make it out to be. Besides, at 16yrs old the Judge is alot more lenient
    LOL, yeah, Ryan is a classic example of how forgiving the Mod team can be as long as you're a true Titan fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    . Besides, at 16yrs old the Judge is alot more lenient
    Ur telling me they get alot harder wen u get older but im doing pretty good now as im on 1st name basis with them...

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    LOL, yeah, Ryan is a classic example of how forgiving the Mod team can be as long as you're a true Titan fan!
    Hahahaha. Yea, it's true we do add bonus points if you are a true Titans fan when we are deliberating at the judiciary.

And we'd love to have you with us DL! No age limit at all, we are one big family that stretches out in every direction with age.

You can buy one off Legion match tickets from http://www.Ticketek.com.au for each game.

So get one of those and come join us at the next game! And you can get a full season membership in 2009.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    And we'd love to have you with us DL! No age limit at all, we are one big family that stretches out in every direction with age.

I think I may have gone a little overboard at the touchies within earshot of some of the more junior legionnaires. But by 16 you know that there are no bad words at the footy, just bad officials, right?

Quote Originally Posted by kwigibo View Post
    I think I may have gone a little overboard at the touchies within earshot of some of the more junior legionnaires. But by 16 you know that there are no bad words at the footy, just bad officials, right?
    totally agree...
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by kwigibo View Post
    you having a go at that touchie was the highlight of the night