Default The worst cover song for 2008 is:Kate Cebrano

Congratulations to Kate Cebrano for ruining she will be loved, its almost as good as jessica simpsons version of angels. For those who havent heard it yet here is a link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJNeIlI5K5g

Junior Titan

yes,totally horrid

I expected better from her.

craigyd is right. It is horrid.

Titan First Grade Regular

Salutations All

I closed my eyes and allowed the song to get inside of me and i hafta say i loved it, so there.

Regards

Cliffy

Three thumbs up for me.

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

carp carp carp carp carp carp............

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Thats ****ing funny sh1t man

Titan First Grade Regular

Salutations All

Oww, that's harsh.

Regards

Cliffy

Funny that - as soon as I saw the title of this thread, I knew exactly which song you were talking about. I never really liked the original either, but her one definitely is just... yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmace View Post
    Congratulations to Kate Cebrano for ruining she will be loved, its almost as good as jessica simpsons version of angels. For those who havent heard it yet here is a link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJNeIlI5K5g
    That link should come with a 'nausea' warning........
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Junior Titan

I'll have to find it, but there is another contender for the title!!!!!!!! That would be Celine Dion doing an AC/DC cover of You Shook Me All Night Long with Anastacia, I think we have a new champion!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONt47Z0KZg
    Last edited by Waz; 19-07-08 at 07:55 AM.
    I'll drink to that!

Quote Originally Posted by Waz View Post
    I'll have to find it, but there is another contender for the title!!!!!!!! That would be Celine Dion doing an AC/DC cover of You Shook Me All Night Long with Anastacia, I think we have a new champion!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONt47Z0KZg
    Yeah, I've seen that one before. It's an old one. She should get two life sentences for that.
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

The original was crap, so it would be hard to make it worse. Maroon 5 belong to genre I have dubbed "Sleepy Rock" - so called because the music is a wonderful cure for insomnia. The other prominent members are Coldplay. To be honest, Kate's version is an improvement, sounds better as a jazz number.

Jason
    Go the Steelers, Dragons, Titans, West Coast Eagles, Swannies, Sydney FC, Man United, Wollongong Hawks, Blues (league and cricket) , Waratahs, Sydney Flames, Sydney Swifts, HRT, MacLaren, and whoever's playing the All Blacks or England!

R.I.P. Brocky

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Yeah, I've seen that one before. It's an old one. She should get two life sentences for that.
    Is this possibly a bit of chauvinism creeping in here? Both ladies a great singers, and surely it's better them singing good music like this than crappy chick-flick schlock or dance rubbish? Meredith Brooks is also a better guitarist than I credited her for.

Jason

*edit* if you think Celine and Anastacia are bad, have you checked out the countrified version by Shania Twain? I love my country, but the best that can be said for that one is turn the volume down and enjoy the view (the solo by the slide player is pretty good though).
    Last edited by Steel Dragon; 20-07-08 at 12:25 PM.
    Go the Steelers, Dragons, Titans, West Coast Eagles, Swannies, Sydney FC, Man United, Wollongong Hawks, Blues (league and cricket) , Waratahs, Sydney Flames, Sydney Swifts, HRT, MacLaren, and whoever's playing the All Blacks or England!

R.I.P. Brocky

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Dragon View Post
    Is this possibly a bit of chauvinism creeping in here?
    Probably more racism if anything. Bloody French\Canadian or whatever she is - murdering an Aussie icon band, song and trademark guitar move