Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

GCT 89 those pictures are classic. You look like a swave James Bond Legionnaire!

I wish I could have joined you but I went to the Centenary Test Match instead. Next year we should try our best to get a bigger group.

You guys were awesome and represented the Titans fans superbly.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    GCT 89 those pictures are classic. You look like a swave James Bond Legionnaire!

I wish I could have joined you but I went to the Centenary Test Match instead. Next year we should try our best to get a bigger group.

You guys were awesome and represented the Titans fans superbly.
    at $200 a ticket, it might be a bit hard to get a big group........as budgets dont usually cover those sorts of expenses.......lol but i would have to say it was worth the price i had an awesome night...........

ive also got pics of some of the players wearing the LEGION helmet, but ill put them up later...............

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!

Quote Originally Posted by GCT_89 View Post
    ive also got pics of some of the players wearing the LEGION helmet, but ill put them up later...............
    Haha good on them for being sports!
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

yeh $200 a head.... but it was well worth every cent... i will be attending next years event for sure...
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by daveyk View Post
    yeh $200 a head.... but it was well worth every cent... i will be attending next years event for sure...
    same here................how crazy was it that we were on tables right next to each other...........lol

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!

Michael Searle and I (he was chuffed I had the helmet)

The BIG Bull Bailey ?some of these pics are blurry (due to the fact that I gave my cam to the players to take the pics???lol)

Luke Swain ? thanks to Nathan Friend for the steady camera work (had a pic of him too but luke cant take pics for ****?..it was blurry as hell????.lol)

Chris Walker ? seemed more eager to get a pic with me n my helmet than I was with him?..lol

and last but not least???.Matt Peterson??..i was glad that he was there and that he?ll be doing a lap of honour at SKILLED on fri night???.. (howd he get all that hair into the helmet?...........lol

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!

Great Pic's mate well done
    #itaintweaktospeak

That's awesome!!

I had to show a friend of mine. She's been a big Swain fan for ages, and wants me to hook her up with Friend too. She doesn't even mind the mullet!

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

it was a graet night maybe we all can get a group from here and get a cpl of tables

Quote Originally Posted by GCT_89 View Post
    Michael Searle and I (he was chuffed I had the helmet)

The BIG Bull Bailey ?some of these pics are blurry (due to the fact that I gave my cam to the players to take the pics???lol)

Luke Swain ? thanks to Nathan Friend for the steady camera work (had a pic of him too but luke cant take pics for ****?..it was blurry as hell????.lol)

Chris Walker ? seemed more eager to get a pic with me n my helmet than I was with him?..lol

and last but not least???.Matt Peterson??..i was glad that he was there and that he?ll be doing a lap of honour at SKILLED on fri night???.. (howd he get all that hair into the helmet?...........lol
    Mate, best pics I've seen on this forum (Sorry Steve! ) Looks like a good night had by all. Really good to see the players and Mr Searle getting into the spirit of the occassion.

Agree with DIEHARD. Where did you park the Aston Martin, agent 0089?