Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WII: Wii Fit

Titans First Grader

Default WII: Wii Fit

Does anyone else have this? I was a bit skeptical of it before my bro got it but i think its a pretty cool device. Not only does it help you 'get fit' it does it with games!
    Its something all the family or friends can do too and compete against each other for the top scores, i imagine the balance ones would be fun when drunk.

Titan CEO

i wanna get it...just to see how it goes. i probably wouldnt use it much...as i prefer gym/ or going outside to do stuff.

Titans First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Super Cronk View Post
    i wanna get it...just to see how it goes. i probably wouldnt use it much...as i prefer gym/ or going outside to do stuff.
    Mate you can jog through the park lol I chose light jog seemed to go on for years.

Titan CEO

hows the wii fit going champ?

i also got the Wii:FIT when it came out.....

it is an awesome device...

i just recently got Shaun White: Snowboarding and after approx 20mins of playing it i was stuffed...

unfortunately i just have alot of time to get on much
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

I want one now now now

Being a Nintendo nerd I actually haven't got this. looks good though, but I'm off to JBHIFI to get Star Trek Conquest because I'm also a Trekkie.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titan CEO

....does it get any nerdier?

only joking.

ive been playing the **** out of resident evil 4 on wii...awesome game

Titans First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Super Cronk View Post
    hows the wii fit going champ?
    lol i am offically wii unfit! I havnt played it for ages, too busy on Fifa 09 on the xbox 360.

Did you buy it yet?

Titan CEO

nah man. just RE 4.

How good is this thing. I hate computer games with a passion. I think they are not good for your health and also aren't good for kids communication and social skills but the Wii fit and sport is awesome. I have just played it for the first time over christmas and my wife and I were so impressed that we went out and bought the console, games, extra controllers, the lot straight away.

I don't have the money to watch steroid abusing gym junkies show off infront of the mirror but this is probably as good as a medium workout.

I did 4 bouts of boxing on sports and I feel like I have done a weight session.

The ten pin bowling pinches you in the same spots as it would in a real bowling alley.

THIS IS A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT:

Sorry if I have offended any of the following

*Steroid abusing gym junkies. Don't get angry now. Nah they wouldn't be reading this... there too busy looking at themselves in the mirror and shaving their legs.

Kids who have little to no communication and social skills. Let me simplify it for you. Nup.... Ummmm..... Yep.... Ummmm.... I dun no......Whateva...... Ummm.............................................. .........

Well all played Wii yesterday. This morning we all woke up with sore limbs I don't think you even have to play the Wii Fit to get a workout, just play one of the normal games!

Glad to hear you like it Dee. I got some Wii games for Christmas. Gonna get back into it.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Glad to hear you like it Dee. I got some Wii games for Christmas. Gonna get back into it.
    I got Mario V Sonic at the Olympics this morning. I need to take a shower everytime I use it. Im usually sweating by the time im finished.

This Wii has costed me $600 in 24 hours I don't spend that much on football.

The good thing about it is, it works up a thirst. A good workout is a good enough excuse to have a beer.

Titan CEO

dont think my wii is going to get used ever again...i picked up the ps3 on boxing day and love it.