Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Don't care what anyone thinks mate, you're entitled to think that. Fair enough.Personally I think it's BS that everyone is just happy to sit back and take it on the chin when a team like this is named because of who they are and not because of how they've been playing

I've never cared much about internationals so to be honest I couldn't care less what the result is.Don't you ever get bored watching lop sided internationals? BORING

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Don't care what anyone thinks mate, you're entitled to think that. Fair enough.Personally I think it's BS that everyone is just happy to sit back and take it on the chin when a team like this is named because of who they are and not because of how they've been playing

I've never cared much about internationals so to be honest I couldn't care less what the result is.Don't you ever get bored watching lop sided internationals? BORING
    If you've never cared so much about internationals, then why the big dummy spit?

:dummy:
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    If you've never cared so much about internationals, then why the big dummy spit?

Makes a good point.

And if they've got the side so wrong it shouldn't be a lop sided boring game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Default outrage is one word that comes to my mind

i cant believe that they picked crocker boof was 18th man i hope ricky stuart wakes up to himself i for one know that when state of origin comes along laffranchi will kill it and force ricky to pick him for the world cup
    GO THE TITANS FOR 2007 AND BEYOND BABY!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post

Good point, I don't know actually. I suppose as a titans fan who has been watching prince/boof up close all season I feel sympathy for them. I felt the same way about Chris lawrence in the city/country game.

The selfish part of me is stoked that none of our players are going to get injured in the next flogging against the kiwis

Quote Originally Posted by Capital_Shark View Post
    Makes a good point.

And if they've got the side so wrong it shouldn't be a lop sided boring game.
    The side will still smash the kiwis and I have never said they aren't good players. Just because australia has about 5 teams who could beat the NZ team doesn't mean they have selected the best team who have earned a spot this season.

What a load Bullsh#t , Boof is the Form Backrower of the whole Competition & on the back of his Man of the Match effort on Friday he deserved no he had the right to wear Test Jersey next week
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    What a load Bullsh#t , Boof is the Form Backrower of the whole Competition & on the back of his Man of the Match effort on Friday he deserved no he had the right to wear Test Jersey next week
    TOTALY AGREE WITH YOU PETE ALL I CAN SAY IS HE MUST HAVE PI##ED SOMEONE OFF HOW CAN THEY NOT SEE IT ,THANKS TO FITSGIBBON FOR HIS ACTIONS, OTHER WISE THEY WOULD PLAY HIM OUT OF POSITION!!!!!

Australia has lined up one of the best back lines ever and Stuart is going to insert a running 5/8.
    Imagine what a spectacle the Test could have been with Prince and Thurston setting up our outside backs...oh well...we'll just have to wait for Origin.

Its obviously WHO YOU KNOW and not what you know. Seriously, Darren Lockyer is one of the greats of the game, don't get me wrong, but, he did not deserve to be selected into the team in the first place. He has been injured all year and never looked like being fit enough to play. So why waste time in selecting him just because he is Dareen Lockyer.

Putting Bird to 5/8th certainly helps New Zealand.

With Prince or Lockyer we would have probably played a sleeker game and with our amazing backline we'd have cut them to pieces.

Now we might be playing a game that better suits the Kiwis.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

EVENT DETAILS
    4.15pm: Members and Public gates open
    4.25pm: Preliminary 1 game - U16s Indigenous Match NSW v QLD
    5.50pm: Preliminary 2 game - Defence Force Match Army v Navy
    8.00pm: Centenary Test Match - Australia v New Zealand
    10.00pm: Approximate event completion
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Putting Bird to 5/8th certainly helps New Zealand.

With Prince or Lockyer we would have probably played a sleeker game and with our amazing backline we'd have cut them to pieces.

Now we might be playing a game that better suits the Kiwis.
    Suits the Kiwis? Fair enough some people have their knickers in a knot cause Prince didn't get the call up but your clutching at straws suggesting Bird at 5/8 could be Australia's downfall. He played 5/8 last year alongside a lesser halfback than JT and there was no shortage of backs scoring, or anyone in an Aussie jersey for that matter.

DIEHARD I wish for competitive International Rugby League as much as you do, but please stop being delusional. Australia could pick the 5th best in every position, give them the nod to play this Friday and they'd do the business.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

I heard on the radio today that only about 8000 tickets have been sold for this game. C'mon Sydney - if you think you're the home of Rugby League, it's time to prove you're worthy.

Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

5.50pm: Preliminary 2 game - Defence Force Match Army v Navy
    That its self is worth the admission, i wish i could afford afford the time and money to attend the test live.