Titans First Grader

Default Mario Kart

I got Mario Kart on the Wii this week, its as good as all the previous ones and it actually has tracks from previous versions such as N64, snes, gba. Big difference in this one is that you can choose motorbikes too.

I love the controls for it, if you want to go right you twist the wheel/controller right etc. New icons in the game too.

Has anyone else got it or going to get it?

Junior Titan

Default Mario Kart on Nintendo Wii

Got me for 5 hours last night after work, only four hours sleep before I had to get up in the morning!
    I'll drink to that!

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Waz View Post
    Got me for 5 hours last night after work, only four hours sleep before I had to get up in the morning!
    Haha i know wat its like cuz iv been up all night playing bowling and tennis and i just cant get off it

I'm a Nintendo freak. Loving Mario Kart so far. Haven't got the biggest chance to enjoy it with so much other work to do first. But should get a good go tomorrow arvo!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titans First Grader

We already have a Mario Kart thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ~lee~ View Post
    We already have a Mario Kart thread.
    I have merged the thread with your original Mario Kart thread in the tech forum.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titans First Grader

How are your gold medals coming along? the 50cc is pretty simple, i have 2 silver on 100cc and a silver and a couple of bronze on the 150cc.

Too busy playing GTA to have time for Mario Kart.

Junior Titan

How are your gold medals coming along? the 50cc is pretty simple, i have 2 silver on 100cc and a silver and a couple of bronze on the 150cc.
    Knocked 50cc over in a couple of hours, wanting to master the bike, haven't had time yet tho, I can only seem to pop a 'wheelie' at the start tho.
    the Rainbow track in the Star or maybe the Lightning Cup is a killer tho, shouldn't be played under the influence of drugs! lmao

My biggest gripe is the blue shells, last lap in the lead I've been getting murdered by up to 3 in one lap, ghastly! apparently if you have a mushie in hand you can time it to boost when it's coming down and it will miss you tho.
    I'll drink to that!

Titans First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Waz View Post
    Knocked 50cc over in a couple of hours, wanting to master the bike, haven't had time yet tho, I can only seem to pop a 'wheelie' at the start tho.
    the Rainbow track in the Star or maybe the Lightning Cup is a killer tho, shouldn't be played under the influence of drugs! lmao

My biggest gripe is the blue shells, last lap in the lead I've been getting murdered by up to 3 in one lap, ghastly! apparently if you have a mushie in hand you can time it to boost when it's coming down and it will miss you tho.
    I find it hard doing the wheelie's and staying in a straight line, they are good at the finish line if you need to overtake someone close to you.
    The rainbow track is my least favourite, im always low down the order and the last thing i want is mushrooms, i just fly off the track.

You can use bananas to stop a red shell hitting you, but those blue ones sure can be a pain.

In case anyone hasnt worked out the boost hold 2 in the countdown as 2 goes big before it fades.

Junior Titan

The rainbow track is my least favourite, im always low down the order and the last thing i want is mushrooms, i just fly off the track.
    Literally!:dizzy: mmmmm mushrooms
    I'll drink to that!