Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

It's more of a throwback to the first two Burnouts. The focus is mostly on racing, and fast speed. There's still elements of the newer games such as the takedowns.

I don't know if a person who has only played Burnout 3 will like it. If you enjoy fast speed racing games. Go for it. You might be better suited buying Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition which is only $30. It's a street racing game (you can upgrade and purchase vehicles).

I guess there would be two crowds for Burnout Dominator.

The originals: People who enjoyed the first couple. These people will love Burnout Dominator.

The newies: People who like the newer games. These people probably won't enjoy Burnout Dominator as much as the first group.

It's still a very fun racer and it's priced right. If you have some spare cash and want something to buy, give it a go. If not, definitely rent it first. Video Ezy should have a copy.

It's not a full blooded entry into the Burnout franchise hence the cheaper price. It's just a game to tide over fans of the series while they wait for Burnout 5. Does it stand up as a stand alone game? Certainly. Is it fully features? Not at all. Is it fun? Hell yes!

Resitance

Graphics: 9/10

Gameplay: 8/10

Longevity: 9/10

Difficulty: 7/10

Overall: 8/10

Rent or buy?: buy (renting it would be a tease)

Played the game on my: PS3

Titan CEO

metal gear solid 4

Graphics: 10/10

Gameplay: 10/10

Longevity: 8/10

Difficulty: 7/10 (easy mode)

Overall: 10/10

Rent or buy?: buy

Played the game on my: ps3

best game ive ever played...its amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Cronk View Post
    metal gear solid 4

Graphics: 10/10

Gameplay: 10/10

Longevity: 8/10

Difficulty: 7/10 (easy mode)

Overall: 10/10

Rent or buy?: buy

Played the game on my: ps3

best game ive ever played...its amazing.
    Thats good to know. I'm a big fan of the MGS series, it'll be the first game I buy with the PS3 when I get one.....
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Titan CEO

yeha mate...ive never actually played the series...lol ive seen it being played by mates but never had a crack so i had an idea of the whole mgs story and decided to buy mgs 4.... this game is just unbelievable...no wonder it was voted best game of 08.

the only gripe i would say about it is...that the cut scenes or movie scenes are very VERY long...not sure if thats how it is in the earlier games...but deadset at times they go for just under 30 mins! seriously....but other then that everything is superb...the ending is awesome and has you on the edge of your seat.

also dead space is another awesome ps3 game...i rank it second to mgs4. that game is definately worth buying aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Cronk View Post
    yeha mate...ive never actually played the series...lol ive seen it being played by mates but never had a crack so i had an idea of the whole mgs story and decided to buy mgs 4.... this game is just unbelievable...no wonder it was voted best game of 08.

the only gripe i would say about it is...that the cut scenes or movie scenes are very VERY long...not sure if thats how it is in the earlier games...but deadset at times they go for just under 30 mins! seriously....but other then that everything is superb...the ending is awesome and has you on the edge of your seat.

also dead space is another awesome ps3 game...i rank it second to mgs4. that game is definately worth buying aswell.
    Yeah, the cinematics get a bit like that when all you want to do is play on........
    The game has been partmovie\partgame through the whole series, since PS1 days.

Last I heard they were actually making a real movie based on the game.
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Red Alert 3

Graphics: 8/10

Gameplay: 8/10

Longevity: 7/10

Difficulty: 8/10 (easy mode)

Overall: 8/10

Rent or buy?: N/A.

Played the game on my: PC

For any old school Red Alert fans, you will not be dissapointed. A very well put together RTS. There is also a new race you can go, the Japs!

Sounds awesome, the original Red Alert was amazing!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER