Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons View Post
    Just wondering how many books you can get? I would be interested to do the walk as my missus had breast cancer(maybe I could get her to do the relay also). I could sell a lot of tickets at school.
    Oh sorry, I didn't see your post!

Being a week out, we're probably running out of time. I was actually just coming to post to let everyone know that we need to get the money in BEFORE the event if possible. Can't give it to them there, they don't have cash handling facilities. You're still welcome to take part in the relay!

So yes, guys, if you've raised any money, let me know and we'll figure out how to get it in. I've got a deposit book, but that doesn't help with people on the coast!

Hey Steve, what about the collection tin I got? How do we process that?
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Hey Steve, what about the collection tin I got? How do we process that?
    If you can get it to me, we can add it up and just deposit it in the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    If you can get it to me, we can add it up and just deposit it in the bank.
    No worries, I'll catch up with you in the next week.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Anyone want to borrow my tent?........it is supposed to sleep 12. Probably would if no one was more than 2 foot tall but it will comfortably sleep 6 adults maybe 8 if necessary. Only rule I have is I put it up and take it down. (With a little help)

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Anyone want to borrow my tent?........it is supposed to sleep 12. Probably would if no one was more than 2 foot tall but it will comfortably sleep 6 adults maybe 8 if necessary. Only rule I have is I put it up and take it down. (With a little help)
    Mate, that'd be awesome. Chances are people won't be sleeping that much anyhow, but it'd be good to have somewhere to crash. I know I only have a small 2 man tent (you know, the sort 1 person can just squeeze into), and that'd be much better than a bunch of small tents.

I will PM you my contact details

so whats the definate list of people attending now?

also what can everyone bring?

i'll bring all my LEGION gear......

flags
    swords
    helmets
    drum?
    2 x LEGION tickets V Storm

any more ideas.......my minds a bit blank atm

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!

I'll be bringing my gear and flags as well. It will look great for our camp site and we can do laps with them.

I'm also bringing a sleeping bag and pillow and an esky with supplies.

Captain Steve says there will be convenors there as well.

Definite?
    God knows. :P

But so far:

Me
    DIEHARD
    Goatus
    GCT_89
    daveyk
    titantatsman
    Hully Gully
    Little Miss Legion
    C-Whiz
    Dannyboi

I've got my mate Andrew (he was at the under 20s trial) and his mother, another friend and her husband, a friend from the coast and one of her neighbours, also a girl from the Titans facebook group.

If we get Dragons along and maybe some people bring people with them, we should have a good amount!

Yep, bring your flags and banners, things we can decorate the camp with.
    Definitely rug up too, sleeping bags, blankets, whatever you need.
    Bring some cards, footballs (maybe we can get some touch games going against some other teams!), camp chairs.

There's going to be people selling food and drink, but you might like to bring your own (especially something more healthy. Eating junk all day just makes you feel crap), and I'm going to try to bring a big bottle of water.

One of the people coming, Helen, is working on a kooky letterbox. Well, she's thinking about it, don't know what to do for it!

I'm trying to convince a girl I know to come. She does face painting for a living, and that could be fun, also give us an activity for people to stop and do.

I want one of those cardboard cut out pass the ball things, so if anyone knows where to source one, that'd be great.

I made the post below in the "Worlds Greatest Shave" thread. Lets see if we can beat this tally with a huge combined effort from all the members on this forum. 2000 members donate $2 each, we've just raised $4000! Come on people, let's see if we can crack $1000 from the forum!

I've paid the rest of the money I've collected/been paid for the "Shave for a Cure", and I'm happy to say from all the members of this forum who have made a donation the tally has reached $581.50!!!

Well done to all who made a donation, and thanks very much for your help.

Now, for anyone who missed the opportunity, or didn't have the funds at the time, there is Steve's fundraising effort underway at the moment, in the "Relay For LIfe", so it's another great cause, where a small donation can make a big difference.

Every little bit counts!

That's an awesome total, C-Whiz!
    It'll be interesting to see what our team manages to raise. But as you say, everything helps and i everyone enjoys themselves next weekend then I think we can do it again, with a bit more planning and time.

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Also just wanna let u know i'll have the shade there aswell steve so just tell wat time u want me there and i'll be there..

And as u all know it will be cold over night but im going to tough it out in a pair of shorts and my titans singlet.....

Quote Originally Posted by titanstattman View Post
    Also just wanna let u know i'll have the shade there aswell steve so just tell wat time u want me there and i'll be there..

And as u all know it will be cold over night but im going to tough it out in a pair of shorts and my titans singlet.....
    That's awesome! I'm trying to find out what time we can set up, but the phone number is constantly busy and no reply to email as yet. I'm sure I wrote it down at the team meeting I went to, but buggered if I know where that's gone.

And Doug, you're a mad bastard!

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    And Doug, you're a mad bastard!
    Mate its more to do with ppl go thru hard times and so do the family so i thought well im going to do sumthing hard as well and i know very well that is not as hard as ppl and they family have to go thru....