Thread: Hi There

Default Hi There

Hey all Titans fans,
    i started following the NRL since last year when the Titans started, it was a great season hence the injuries we had. Im from Adelaide and as u can tell from my Sig im a big Power (AFL) and Adelaide United (A-League) fan! Walking around the streets of Adelaide i have seen a handful of people showing off their Titans colours which i think is great to see!

Hope to get talkin to you all about the best NRL team!

Cheers

Welcome Titans Rock! It's always a treat to have a rugby league fan from Adelaide on here!

You certainly picked the right club. Being a new fan to the game and the Titans being the new club, it works out pretty well. At least there isn't heaps of club history you missed out on, you can be here for it every step of the way.

I was devastated (Still am) when the NRL axed the Adelaide Rams, but I have a feeling that they along with the Western Australia Reds will be back in their rightful place in the NRL one day.

But the Gold Coast was axed as well at the same time and now we are back, bigger stronger and better than ever. With a fantastic team, fanbase, administration, new stadium and a fantastic new $25million centre for excellence and Titans HQ as well as a Titans Leagues Club being built next year.

You'll have to tell us exactly how you got into rugby league. Did you catch a game on television once? Or have a family member or friend who likes rugby league?
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by Titans Rock View Post
    Hey all Titans fans,
    i started following the NRL since last year when the Titans started, it was a great season hence the injuries we had. Im from Adelaide and as u can tell from my Sig im a big Power (AFL) and Adelaide United (A-League) fan! Walking around the streets of Adelaide i have seen a handful of people showing off their Titans colours which i think is great to see!

Cheers

welcome TITAN rock the coast is getting afl team in 2010 lets hope the nrl can put aside back in adelaide although Ipswich is the next likely team good to get u onboard...

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Titans Rock View Post
    Hey all Titans fans,

Cheers

Welcome here i hope u hav fun and glad to see another titan fan from fare away...

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Welcome Titans Rock! It's always a treat to have a rugby league fan from Adelaide on here!

You certainly picked the right club. Being a new fan to the game and the Titans being the new club, it works out pretty well. At least there isn't heaps of club history you missed out on, you can be here for it every step of the way.

I was devastated (Still am) when the NRL axed the Adelaide Rams, but I have a feeling that they along with the Western Australia Reds will be back in their rightful place in the NRL one day.

But the Gold Coast was axed as well at the same time and now we are back, bigger stronger and better than ever. With a fantastic team, fanbase, administration, new stadium and a fantastic new $25million centre for excellence and Titans HQ as well as a Titans Leagues Club being built next year.

You'll have to tell us exactly how you got into rugby league. Did you catch a game on television once? Or have a family member or friend who likes rugby league?

i got into NRL when i got FOXTEL so i thought since its on fox sports i will watch it and follow the new team being the Titans
    i have even got a Titans strip which i wear a bit to show off my support
    Even if Adelaide got another team i would stick to the titans!!
    Its bloody great to see and hear the support on TV the titans have at Skilled Park and i hope to come to a game one day if i can get a ticket