Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
    Junior

Quote Originally Posted by jasbec View Post
    Yep you got that right and it also proved it in game 2. Ah well he'll feel like a pretty big fool in the morning I'd say. BIG PETRO should of got man of the series i reckon.
    Agree totally- Petro is a machine! He never stops, never blows-up and just keeps on keeping on! All the NSW forwards need to have a good long look at themselves and then look at Petro and say 'Thats how I need to play and conduct myself'. What a role model for any footballer- he is a champion.

Row 1 seat 20 section 319 at Suncorp Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by jenwood View Post
    Gallen proved last night that he is not a footballer- just a talentless,brain-deprived thug! If Ricky picks him for the World Cup he has rocks in his head! Ash Harrison is by far a better player- he tackled and ran the ball with intensity all night. A complete footballer- not a bash artist!
    Agree with both those points. Ash played great!

Agree totally- Petro is a machine! He never stops, never blows-up and just keeps on keeping on! All the NSW forwards need to have a good long look at themselves and then look at Petro and say 'Thats how I need to play and conduct myself'. What a role model for any footballer- he is a champion.
    An absolute legend of the game!!

Default Frustrated..........

People blaming Gallen for the loss have no ******* idea. Yeah he gave away a couple of penalties which cost NSW 1 penalty goal in the end BFD!!!!. How about taking note of the pathetic game plan and structure of the NSW attack. NSW attack was nothing more than 1 out all night trying to play up the middle off fast play the balls. The backline well what backline never seen the ball lets go 5 up then bomb great footy that is!!!!! and when the backs did try and attack, it was so 1 dimensional that any junior side would be able to read the plays if you could call them that. NSW two best attacking halves went head to head on monday night just again showing what fools the selectors really are. Can't wait to hear from Daley & co talk about how competitive the side was and that it could have gone either way what a load of BS. By the way im a blues supporter through and through but for this game i took QLD in all of my tipping comps, as soon as i seen the side selected. Ryles, Kite, Carney, Kimmorley to name a few have been some of the best players in their positions for the last month or 2 now but still never seem to get a look in. What happened to picking the best individual players for representetive football not wether or not they have a club combination that sometimes works (Pearce, Anasta) what a joke. How about rewarding the players who truely deserve a start, I mean isn't that what rep footy is all about!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Row 1 seat 20 section 319 at Suncorp Stadium

ohhhhhh, it hurts doesn't it c0ckroaches!!

Titans First Grader goldcoastitans's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    What a brilliant series victory for Queensland. Steve Price has moved firmly into Legend territory now. The way he puts his body on the line is amazing.

BACK TO BACK TO BACK!

Get that into you Doug, GCT 89, Steve and all you other ****roaches.

But it's conflicting feelings because on one hand Queensland rose to the occasion and won but we lost Scott Prince, the Titans heart.

I'm feeling dispirited for the team and for him personally. We don't like to see our players suffer. But I refuse to think our season is anywhere near over. We have a lot of talented troops including play makers. But more on that later.

Well done Queensland, that one was for you Tosser!!!
    Totally agree with 2 parts of that

first - i agree stick that up ya roaches
    second - i had mixed feelings as well, first i was like aaah worry about it after the game and concerntrate on the origin win. then when we won, they loss of Prince was gut wrenching....but just means Davis gets to prove himself ....i wish him the best of luck with filling in the big shoes of Prince, and best of luck to Princey - hope he gets fixed up real soon
    BECOME ONE OF US - BECOME A LEGIONNAIRE!

If Ricky picks him for the World Cup he has rocks in his head!
    Well you can be sure that Gallen will be there if he is injury free. I'd bet my house on him being there, which is a shame because he is going to keep players out of the team who deserve to be there.

It'll be interesting watching the footy show tonight, and what Laurie Dailey has to say. Is he going to defend their selections or admit that they got it wrong, because that is clearly what they did. I agree Jaye....Kimmorley needed to be there, whether it be along side Carney or someone like Brett Finch. Cross, White and Hoffman never perform, and I dunno why Bellamy persists with them. They need some Cashmere in there. Seriously, he is so under rated. Anyone who watches the cowboys games, you gotta agree, he puts is all in every week, always very reliable and makes the metres and eats up the tackles.

QLD have the perfect mix at the moment. The quality depth in important positions, quality forwards, A great coach with great assistants and trainers, and a home ground that is guarenteed a sell out every home game! Great to be a Queenslander!!!!!

GO THE MAROONS!

Junior Titan

Default Peter Wynn - Origin wrap up blog today

Peter Wynn blogs live at 1.30pm Thursday for a post State Of Orgin wrap up at the Daily Telegraph (HERE)

If you send in your questions NOW, Peter will answer them this afternoon.

I read an article this morning on the fox sports website that quoted Searle saying its likely that prince will go under the knife on friday! It normally takes 6-8 weeks for a broken arm to heal so that puts him back in the line up for round 24 but on the radio they said he could return for round 23. We will need him in those last couple of weeks!

Time for the boys to step up.

Life isnt about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself!

Junior Titan

I apologise if I echo anyone elses sentiments here but I am too heart broken to read all the gloating posts.

Craig Bellamy the Super Coach... Wouldn't of thought so.

Who in their right mind uses all interchanges by the 70th minute and then has Mason, Laffranchi, Cross and Gidley (who was undoubtedly the best player on the field) watching those last 10 minutes while Sir Bleed a Lot (Brett White) ambles around the park missing decisive tackles and offering nothing in attack and leaves Gallen on to give away idiotic penalties late in the tackle count and throw unnecessary passes and turn over possession when in great attacking position????? (Take Breath)

How f***ing hard was it to see that Gallen should of been benched while Gidley moved to 5/8, Anasta to lock and Stewart stays at fullback???

Oh and note to Pearce and Anasta, you are allowed to run the ball on the 5th tackle. You did it once and we scored.

Oh and another note to Pearce and Anasta, bombing to wings which contain Folau on one side and Inglis on the other is so dumb it is beyond belief.

FAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

And to top it all off Prince gets injured.

If you'll excuse me I am going to Bunnings to ask for the rope section......

I don't need to say anything. Apart from Scott Prince, I don't think it could have worked out much better.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    I don't need to say anything. Apart from Scott Prince, I don't think it could have worked out much better.
    So Harrison's ribs were a positive?

Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post

Oh and another note to Pearce and Anasta, bombing to wings which contain Folau on one side and Inglis on the other is so dumb it is beyond belief.
    The funny thing was...I was laughing in Origin 2 when they bombed to Folau...and they did it again.
    That NSW side would have to be the dumbest I ever seen.

When Prince was on the field, QLD looked like raking in a cricket score.
    I can't remember an Origin or grand final team loosing there half back at the start of the game and still winning such an important game.

I know Pearce is only young but why did he just run the ball by himself when attacking QLD's line? I saw him do it three times.
    NSW had a cahnce to win that game but their halves totally blew it.

I sure the NSW selectors would not only be hiding but I'm sure they won't be calling for Gould's advice in the near future.

That was a tough game and QLD stole the series from NSW's own back yard.