Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Tate?
    Hunt at 5/8?

NSW are a good chance after all.
    They handicap race horses when they are winning so instead of putting the current no1 player in World they replace him with a Kiwi & for good measure they put in Tate , the only player who wears a Spine support because he doesn't have one of his own !!!
    #itaintweaktospeak

Titans First Grader goldcoastitans's Avatar

i know WTF ...why Tate make the team!
    BECOME ONE OF US - BECOME A LEGIONNAIRE!

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    They handicap race horses when they are winning so instead of putting the current no1 player in World they replace him with a Kiwi & for good measure they put in Tate , the only player who wears a Spine support because he doesn't have one of his own !!!
    It's only fair, NSW have been handicapped the last few years. Minichiello at fullback in the first two games last year?

Actually, I sometimes suspect the games/picks are rigged to keep it close.

Junior

You may just be right Steve-cos if Qld were to flog the blues in the first two matches there would be a lot of empty seats in Sydney for the 3rd game!

Quote Originally Posted by jenwood View Post
    You may just be right Steve-cos if Qld were to flog the blues in the first two matches there would be a lot of empty seats in Sydney for the 3rd game!

Thats a bit low Jen i thought your hubby was the Crazed 1
    #itaintweaktospeak

Junior

After living with him for the last 28 years I guess I have been brainwashed into being a blues hater!

Quote Originally Posted by jenwood View Post
    After living with him for the last 28 years I guess I have been brainwashed into being a blues hater!
    If you had murdered him 3 times you would still be out by now
    #itaintweaktospeak

Junior

Ha Ha - i like your sense of humour Pete!

Quote Originally Posted by craigyd View Post
    At least as a Titans supporter we have him for Fri night
    I'm really glad Prince will not miss any Titans games, that doesn't make picking Hunt at pivot not pathologically idiotic. They said that they didn't want to pick Prince because he's 'really' a halfback. What is Hunt 'really'? And didn't Cronk play for Australia last year?

Hunt is a FB. All his redeeming qualities as far as rep footy is concerned are entirely fullback specific. If he's not the best fullback available, don't pick him. He's a Queenslander in the loosest sense anyway. How about guys who were born and raised in Queensland, and actually play in the halves every week?

It's too risky to have two 'dominant' players in the halves? Doesn't that just make you twice as dominant? Is it less risky to pick a guy who never plays in the halves? And the couple of times he has, it's been as a halfback. And halfbacks can't play 5/8th, it's a whole other man away from the ruck!!!!

[QUOTE=kwigibo;223955] How about guys who were born and raised in Queensland,
    QUOTE]

Well if thats the case then you better send inglis back down south of the border. It does always look a bit stupid when they show the origin of the player pre game and it says Inglis is from Bowraville Tigers!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=Jaye001;223960]
    Quote Originally Posted by kwigibo View Post
    How about guys who were born and raised in Queensland,
    QUOTE]

Well if thats the case then you better send inglis back down south of the border. It does always look a bit stupid when they show the origin of the player pre game and it says Inglis is from Bowraville Tigers!!!!!!!!
    I knew someone would bring him up, the difference is Inglis isn't keeping better players out of the centres, if he was I'd say the same thing about it.

Junior Titan

I'm really excited about Wallace being chosen. Would've preferred Anasta outside him. Bird's a lock. Not being biased, but I think Delaney should've been given a chance. As well as he's playing do you really think Fitzgibbon should be their. Everyone knows he'll go out and make 50 tackles & 20 hit ups but only 20% at most is being creative. He's too predictable and easy to defend against. Mark Minichiello, Chris Heighington, John Sutton, Ben Creagh, Michael Ennis, Luke Lewis, Sonny Bill Williams... oops. There's 6 players who would imo be better suited for NSW.

[QUOTE=kwigibo;223961]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaye001 View Post

I knew someone would bring him up, the difference is Inglis isn't keeping better players out of the centres, if he was I'd say the same thing about it.
    Well then you could have put tate in the centres Prince at half, Thurston to 5/8,Inglis to NSW, Hunt back over the ditch and found someone else to cover the wing position ....... nah Just Jokin around, I agree with you 100%

Should have been Hunt on the Wing, Prince to 7.

shot to the QLD selectors.

Junior Titan

I'm happy with the team selected. Sorry but new south wales supporters who are saying they need a long term young halfback that they havan't had before why wouldn't they of gone with Jarrod Mullen???seeing as he's done it before and all that i thought last year he was supposed to the long term sullution but now it seems to be wallace.
    "Go the Titans"