Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I feel the same. We aren't band wagoners and passion pretenders up here like south of the Tweed. 67k at the game was a disgrace.

We got smashed for 80 years, do you really think losing a game is going to upset us? We never lose our passion and pride.
    im sorry, but no matter how much you may want to think it, you dont speak on behalf of ALL QLD supporters.... in particular the ones i saw last night, leaving the pub with 20 mins to go......by 5 mins to go on the clock the only ones left were me and my fellow Blues....... this was a pub FULL of QLDS.......lol

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post

Your presence in this state tells us all which state you truly think is best.
    no, my presence in this state should tell you that i live here.....its called state of origin, not state you live in......... by the way, do you live in brisbane or on the gorgeuous Gold Coast? surely your pressence in brisbane tells me what team you truly think is best.....or maybe thats all just a load of **** form a typical QLD supporter.........sore loser

good luck at suncorp buddy.......but i dont think you'll need it........a win is almost certain there......which would be great just to stop the whinging for a few weeks

GO THE MIGHTY BLUES!!!!!
    Last edited by GCT_89; 22-05-08 at 10:53 PM.

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!

Wasn't it great to see the QLD players tripping over their bottom lips throughout the last 20 minutes? Always great to see a feeling of smug superiority put down.

Another question... where is Bowraville?

Quote Originally Posted by GCT_89 View Post
    no, my presence in this state should tell you that i live here.....its called state of origin, not state you live in......... by the way, do you live in brisbane or on the gorgeuous Gold Coast? surely your pressence in brisbane tells me what team you truly think is best.....or maybe thats all just a load of **** form a typical QLD supporter.........sore loser
    The point isn't that because you live here you should support Qld, the point is most NSW (or Vic, WA, SA etc) choose to move and live in QLD because they agree it is a much better place to live. The reason QLD'ers hate NSW'men so much at Origin time is because you all move here and bleat on about how good your state is.

Actually, it's probably just because you move here at all!

As far as the game on Wednesday, it was a real test of pride. It's hard to support a team through 80 minutes of awful football, supporting a team we all know was 1st rate on paper, 2nd rate in selection and positioning and doesn't contain our best halfback. I struggled with the last 20 minutes. It was terrible. Not as bad as the first 10 though! I know Qld will bounce back, and the pride never goes. It has just been severely bruised along with our ego, but it won't be long before we show our true superiority again.

In the meantime, you continue to enjoy living in the greatest state of all, and keep telling us how good NSW is.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    The point isn't that because you live here you should support Qld, the point is most NSW (or Vic, WA, SA etc) choose to move and live in QLD because they agree it is a much better place to live. The reason QLD'ers hate NSW'men so much at Origin time is because you all move here and bleat on about how good your state is.

Actually, it's probably just because you move here at all!

As far as the game on Wednesday, it was a real test of pride. It's hard to support a team through 80 minutes of awful football, supporting a team we all know was 1st rate on paper, 2nd rate in selection and positioning and doesn't contain our best halfback. I struggled with the last 20 minutes. It was terrible. Not as bad as the first 10 though! I know Qld will bounce back, and the pride never goes. It has just been severely bruised along with our ego, but it won't be long before we show our true superiority again.

In the meantime, you continue to enjoy living in the greatest state of all, and keep telling us how good NSW is.
    Ya gotta love Origin time

Mate i moved here 13 years ago & love NSW 3 or 4 times a year
    1.Origin
    2.Origin (if there is 2 games a year)
    3.Grand Final (would prefer to see it Suncorp)
    4.Bathurst

I'm true Blue & hate you Morrons at Origin time as you hate me but "WE" wouldn't want it any other way
    #itaintweaktospeak

It has nothing to do with where you currently live or which state is "better" to live in.It's all to do with where you were born/grew up.

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    Wasn't it great to see the QLD players tripping over their bottom lips throughout the last 20 minutes? Always great to see a feeling of smug superiority put down.

Another question... where is Bowraville?
    Bowraville is on the New South Wales central coast. South from Coffs Harbour and inland from Nambucca heads.