6. Ashley Harrison,
    7. Scott Prince (capt),
    8. Michael Hodgson,
    9. Nathan Friend,
    10. Brad Meyers,
    11. Anthony Laffranchi,
    12. Mark Minichiello,
    13. Daniel Conn.

Interchange: 14. Aaron Cannings, 15. James Stosic, 16. Josh Graham, 17. Brenton Bowen, 18. Gavin Cooper (one to be omitted).

Brisbane Broncos:
    1 Karmichael Hunt,
    2 Denan Kemp,
    3 Steve Michaels,
    4 Justin Hodges (c),
    5 Darius Boyd,
    6 David Stagg,
    7 Peter Wallace,
    8 Ben Hannant,
    9 Michael Ennis,
    10 Joel Clinton,
    11 Sam Thaiday,
    12 Ashton Sims,
    13 Tonie Carroll.

Subs: 14 Corey Parker, 15 Nick Kenny, 16 Greg Eastwood, 17 David Taylor, 18 Joel Moon (one to be omitted).
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 08-04-08 at 04:40 PM.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I thought I would put up The Derby thread a week early so we can get some extra fun out of the pre-match build up!

If you don't have tickets yet, get them, there is only a very small amount left!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Titans First Grader goldcoastitans's Avatar

we need to fill up the Section 30 with just Titans supporters have u noticed every home game there is always that one person that is rooting for the other team i feel sorry for that person sometimes

OH and the SMURFS will be there and painted and be there very early to put more paint on that front row area its gonna be such a good night we need all the flags, all the support, loud voices and or great chants

this one is gonna be an awesome game and dont forget to buy tickets as most areas are filling up .

its gonna be a packed crowed and Section 30 is gonna make everyone chant with them and maybe if we lucky this time boys and girls we might get the mexican wave right around the stadium at least ONCE!
    BECOME ONE OF US - BECOME A LEGIONNAIRE!

Oh my god... I can't wait for this. Lets hope The older Buck comes down. Good times at Suncorp last year.

Titans First Grader goldcoastitans's Avatar

i seriously am counting down the days
    BECOME ONE OF US - BECOME A LEGIONNAIRE!

Quote Originally Posted by goldcoastitans View Post
    i seriously am counting down the days
    As am I.

Not only will it be a great game it is an important celebration of 100 years of rugby league.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I thought I would put up The Derby thread a week early so we can get some extra fun out of the pre-match build up!

If you don't have tickets yet, get them, there is only a very small amount left!
    Top idea This will be as exciting a lead-up as the Cowboys season opener IMO.

And VERY GOOD ADVICE, get tickets now if you want to go! Don't complain about it next week when they are all sold out.

We are undefeated at home. Let's keep it that way!
    Hopefully the Broncos supporters will be catching the early trains home!

We'll probably have more opposition fans than usual in the legion bay with it looking like being a sell out crowd!
    I'm considering taking the day off work to just to make sure i'm down there in time.

I've got my seat booked and waiting for me in section 27

Quote Originally Posted by goldcoastitans View Post
    we need to fill up the Section 30 with just Titans supporters have u noticed every home game there is always that one person that is rooting for the other team i feel sorry for that person sometimes

OH and the SMURFS will be there and painted and be there very early to put more paint on that front row area its gonna be such a good night we need all the flags, all the support, loud voices and or great chants

this one is gonna be an awesome game and dont forget to buy tickets as most areas are filling up .

its gonna be a packed crowed and Section 30 is gonna make everyone chant with them and maybe if we lucky this time boys and girls we might get the mexican wave right around the stadium at least ONCE!
    Geez I love your enthusiasm guys! Can't wait to meet the smurfs on my next visit!

Let's hope there's no ****y bouncing off both bloody uprights field goals from the Broncos this year...

Jason
    Go the Steelers, Dragons, Titans, West Coast Eagles, Swannies, Sydney FC, Man United, Wollongong Hawks, Blues (league and cricket) , Waratahs, Sydney Flames, Sydney Swifts, HRT, MacLaren, and whoever's playing the All Blacks or England!

R.I.P. Brocky

He is the King of luck

Keep that in mind

Although he should be out with injury this time - although they do have Peter Wallace

well i will be there for sure.. am trying to get out of work early on the friday arvo so that an get there nice and early and get what i believe is already a SOLD-OUT crowd pumped up for a cracker night..

brisbane are going to hope that their bus breaks down.....

lets get some chants ready also.... just a thought...

There is only a handful of tickets left for this match and it is sure to sell out tomorrow, a week out from the derby!

So get those tickets Titans! The less Broncos sympathisers there the better!

this will be a very physical game. we beat them last year and they just edged us in golden point the 2nd time. theres not much between these teams but it could be a match that decides top spot for now. Im sure the Legion and the rest of the titans fans will get the boys over the line at home!