Thumbs up legion member at last

my membership was posted today i am now fully fledged legionair thanks to diehard for your infomation and sharon@ titans hope to see a full house on sunday well this is religon keep it loud and proud in 30

Good on you Hully Gully.

Don't forget to go to the membership thread and put your vote in for LEGION membership if you haven't done it already.

Quote Originally Posted by hully gully View Post
    my membership was posted today i am now fully fledged legionair thanks to diehard for your infomation and sharon@ titans hope to see a full house on sunday well this is religon keep it loud and proud in 30
    Welcome hully gully! It's fantastic to have you onboard with The Legion and help build it into something very special.

We are lucky enough to have in my opinion an ideal format for a supporters group, that allows growth and flexibility.

It's just up to us now to recruit and perfect our supporting.

I'm very excited about the Toyota Cup Under 20s game taking place before the main match, it gives us a chance to warm up, practise and loosen everyone up and get them involved.

I hope to see you Sunday! I'm very happy you choose to be part of The Legion as your season ticket!
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 14-02-08 at 10:13 AM.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER