Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HodgoBerro View Post
    C-Whiz to be on netural grounds I will come in my All Blacks jersey
    It's not about what you wear on the outside HB, it's how you feel on the inside.
    Is your heart with the Broncos or the TITANS?

Say it loud and say it proud girlfriend! Tell us all who your favourite rugby league team is!

DIEHARD, does Michael Schumacher know you are using his myspace photo as your avatar?

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Since the the game between the titans and the boncs hav been moved from suncorp to skilled dose this change the touch game at all????

Quote Originally Posted by titanstattman View Post
    Since the the game between the titans and the boncs hav been moved from suncorp to skilled dose this change the touch game at all????
    No, the result will still be he same .

Are you in?

Quote Originally Posted by titanstattman View Post
    Is that move confirmed???

Haven't heard anything about it down here

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BringBackWillie View Post
    Is that move confirmed???

Haven't heard anything about it down here
    Yes the game between the titans and the boncs has been move its the round 6 game

all we need is a time and location for the game. I will be coming from the sunny coast so the more warning i get the better.

OK, if you are keen for a run this Sunday 10th Feb at a local GC park, put your name down here or PM me for details. We need to get at least 8 people just to make it worthwhile. The next Sunday is the fan day, so it'd be good to meet a few people before that if possible.

Skills are not essential, a sense of humour is!

I'll definitely be there, had a great time last time.

I will bring Goatus and my other mate who came last time if they are willing.

Hopefully we have enough for two teams and we can really get to business with practise!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

yea not sure yet guys.........might be busy but it was heaps of fun last time and a great way to catch up with other fans......

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!

Quote Originally Posted by GCT_89 View Post
    yea not sure yet guys.........might be busy but it was heaps of fun last time and a great way to catch up with other fans......
    Hope you can make it, you are one of our strike weapons!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Hope you can make it, you are one of our strike weapons!
    ssshhhhhh.....not too loud..........C-WHIZ will get jealous..............lol

will try my best.....but seriously these get togethers turn out to be awesome days, everyone thats free should go out of their way to catch up.............

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!

Quote Originally Posted by GCT_89 View Post
    ssshhhhhh.....not too loud..........C-WHIZ will get jealous..............lol
    OK, there's only one way to settle this. The good old fashioned way! Let's arm wrestle!

OK, it's shaping up well for Sunday. We are getting bucket-loads of rain atm, so we'll have to see how it dries out, but at this time I figure it will be at Robina, so those coming by train can come all the way down to the stadium and we'll meet you there.

I can do a few local pick-ups if required in the 4WD. I will bring an esky loaded with ice, and if we are keen to make a day of it I'll load the BBQ and cart it along as well.

We've got about 10 starters so far from the forum, and I'll wrangle a few of my membership mates, so we should be looking at a dozen at least, probably more. I'd say more like 15 or so.

As far as I am concerned it should still go ahead in the wet, just bring fresh socks and jocks. Either way, I'll be there, and I'll bring my own ball, just in case GCT takes his home again lol

I'll definitely be there, had a great time last time.

I will bring Goatus and my other mate who came last time if they are willing.

Hopefully we have enough for two teams and we can really get to business with practise!
    We'll if ya need the numbers and I'm free I'm pop down and fill some holes. The fitness level is really bad though, so don't expect much.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    We'll if ya need the numbers and I'm free I'm pop down and fill some holes. The fitness level is really bad though, so don't expect much.
    That would be brilliant. Weather permitting it will be a great day.

It'll be great to catch up with people in a more relaxed atmosphere as well.

And don't worry most of us are really unfit. Steve says he is still feeling the pain from a week and a half ago.

That would be brilliant. Weather permitting it will be a great day.

It'll be great to catch up with people in a more relaxed atmosphere as well.

And don't worry most of us are really unfit. Steve says he is still feeling the pain from a week and a half ago.
    Sweet. Poor Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.