Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    QLD Cup Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvinator View Post
    he played under 18s and 2 years of first grade in NSW. under 18s is classed as senior footy in NSW and this is what counts come origin time, where you played your first senior footy. agree that this is just a beat up story by a QLD journo. Inglis qualified for QLD because he played he's first senior footy up here when Norths bought him up from kempsey.
    Exactly my friend!

It shouldn't even be a choice. It's State of Origin. That said, if that was the case, I should probably have a New Zealand passport living in Queensland!

That said, it hardly matters. He'll never get picked. Ask Matty Bowen. Ask Presto.

He's too small.

QLD Cup Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    He's too small.

Not so sure Steve - this young Shannon Walker really does have more toe than a roman sandal!

His try in the Q Cup Grand Final was pretty amazing!

The Kid is a speedstar!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Diehard View Post
    Not so sure Steve - this young Shannon Walker really does have more toe than a roman sandal!

His try in the Q Cup Grand Final was pretty amazing!

The Kid is a speedstar!

Don't get me wrong, I believe he has the talent, and if he continues to perform more than deserves an origin spot!

But then, So did Matt Bowen this year.

QLD Cup Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I believe he has the talent, and if he continues to perform more than deserves an origin spot!

But then, So did Matt Bowen this year.
    I agree - but the Queensland Team is that good right now with outside backs! I like Matty Bowen and my youngest son thinks he's the best player (the Kid never saw Wally!) but I'm a real fan of Greg Inglis (not just as a player but he seemed to be a good person too!) and now you have Shannon Walker ! Great stuff for Rugby League and shows how sporting our Indigneous Players are! I think that is great for Rugby League!@