Exclamation 2008 Membership Info

Far Away Fan

For fans who do not live in the Gold Coast region and want to show support for the team, the Far Away Fan package is the perfect solution. The Far Away Fan will feel a part of the Jestar Titans extended family wherever they live in Australia or overseas. They'll be able to show their true colours and make their neighbours green with envy by wearing their very own Titans merchandise and receive other exclusive privileges.

Benefits:

* Far Away Fan card
    * Cap and Scarf
    * 2008 Gold Coast Titans team poster
    * Far Away Fan access to the website
    * Merchandise discount
    * Jetstar Titans 2008 pre-season magazine
    * Jetstar offer
    * Subscription to Titans Times and Titans TV

Price: $70.00 (note: does not include tickets to games)

To download the Far Away Fan application form click here

Exclamation 2008 Membership Forms

Tiny Titans

Kids can show they are big fans of the Jetstar Titans and stand out in the crowd in 2008 with their very own Tiny Titans package! Especially designed for kids up to 12 years of age Tiny Titans will have their very own branded hat, t-shirt and mouse pad. They'll be the coolest kids in town with their unique Titans Merchandise.

Benefits:

* Tiny Titans card
    * Tiny Titans hat
    * Tiny Titans mouse pad
    * Tiny Titans t-shirt
    * 2008 Gold Coast Titans team poster
    * TIny Titans access to the website
    * Jetstar offer
    * Merchandise discount
    * Subscription to Titans times

Cost: $50.00 (note: does not include tickets to games)

To download the Tiny Titans application form click here

Exclamation 2008 Membership Forms

2008 Membership Forms

To download the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans 2008 Membership Brochue please click on the icon below

Purchase a Family membership and WIN!

Purchase a Family membership in any category between Thursday 24th – Thursday 31st January and receive a One Free Day Entry Adult Pass to White Water World*.

Simply write the promotional code: ‘White Water’ in step 4 on the blank space of your Titans membership application form and receive a FREE adult pass, thanks to White Water World.

*With any family membership purchased. Valued at $43. Valid until 1/12/08
    For more information on THE LEGION click here

To download the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans 2008 Membership Brochure please click on the images below

www.titans.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by Queenslander View Post
    Purchase a Family membership and WIN!

Purchase a Family membership in any category between Thursday 24th ? Thursday 31st January and receive a One Free Day Entry Adult Pass to White Water World*.

*With any family membership purchased. Valued at $43. Valid until 1/12/08
    That's a good little bonus. Might help a few people make a decision.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but couldn't find a better place to stick this....

We received a letter today from the membership team - no word on our seating or anything like that, but we scored one of the 100 dinner and show vouchers!

Has anyone else received one of those?

Still time to get those Titans Season Tickets before the 2008 NRL season even kicks off!

Have a look at the Titans Membership brochure, choose your membership, fill out your application form and return them to Titans HQ.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 29-04-08 at 04:27 PM.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How do I apply for my membership?

In order to apply for a Jetstar Titans membership a membership renewal form (if a 2007 member renewing for 2008) or a membership application form (for all new members) needs to be completed. The new member form is included in the 2008 Jetstar Titans Membership brochure. Please note, memberships cannot be purchased from Ticketek outlets or via the phone as they are sold exclusively by the Jetstar Titans. Membership application forms can also be downloaded from the Jetstar Titans website

Q: How do I arrange to sit with my friends?

This is known as a members group. Each member in the account gives permission for a single person to book and pay on behalf of the group for 2008. All members in the account are individually allocated a seat for the purpose of renewal in 2009. Each member will receive all correspondence sent in the mail. All members details must be submitted together before the memberships will be processed.

Q: What is seating link?

If members wish to sit together, but pay separately for their seats they can request a seating link. The seating link request must appear on the application form of all accounts involved. This request can be made in the appropriate space on the application form. It is important that members note the total number of people to be linked and therefore seated together from all accounts. When the last application form is received the processing can begin.

Q: How do I apply for disabled seating?

Members with a disability requiring consideration in regard to special needs seating, should include their specific seating requirements with their application form. This should include the need for wheelchair seating and if required, a carer seat located adjacent to the person with the disability.

Limited disabled parking is available. For information on disabled parking please visit www.skilledpark.com.au .

Q: Can I order paper tickets to access the venue instead of a membership card?

Yes. Paper tickets can be ordered on the application form and will be issued instead of a plastic member card. Members can order a set of season paper tickets for a fee of $4.80 per seat. (A member who elects to receive paper tickets will also be issued with an identification letter for use to receive the 10% discount at the Official Jetstar Titans merchandise store.)

Q: Can I order gift certificate?

Yes. We understand that memberships are often a present and that the membership package may not arrive in time for that special occasion. If a gift certificate is required, please complete the gift certificate section on the renewal/new member form. A gift certificate will be sent to the nominated address, free of charge, within two weeks of receiving the renewal/new member form. Please note gift certificates are not valid for entry to the venue.

Q: How can I pay for my membership?

The following forms of payment are accepted:

Credit cards: VISA, Mastercard, Amex and Diners Club.

Please note that all charges against credit cards will appear on your statement as a payment to Ticketek as they process the fees on behalf of the Jetstar Titans. NB Amex and Diners may charge an additional processing fee direct to the member.

Bank, personal and company cheques & money orders: Should be made out to Ticketek Pty Ltd. All members paying by this method must write their full name and phone number on the back of the cheque or money order.

Debit cards: Debit cards that act as a credit card are accepted where they are backed by VISA or Mastercard. No other debit cards are accepted.

Payment Plan: Please see the payment plan offered by our Official Community Banking Sponsor BCU in the terms and conditions section of the application form.

Cash: No cash payments.

N.B. Eftpos is not an accepted payment method.

Q: How will I know if my membership application has been received?

Renewing members: Members wishing to check that their application is received can go to www.titans.com.au. Simply type in existing member number. This will enable the member to view whether or not the application has been logged. This data is updated by close of business each Friday. If the application hasn?t been logged, details can be checked again the following Friday.

New members: New members do not hold an existing account number and will therefore receive a letter in the mail confirming receipt of their application. This letter will be sent to all new members, within two weeks of receiving the application.

Q: When will seats be allocated?

The allocation of seats to renewing members and new members is expected to begin from the end of December 2007.

Q: Seating Allocation Order

Seat allocation will be made in the following order:

Round 1 2007 Renewing Foundation, Gold and Steel Members Group members or additions will be processed in line with this priority. All renewing members will be allocated seating in order of their membership number from 2007 as this reflects their order of booking (or member since date). Renewing members who do not renew by 12 October 2007 will have their application pushed back to Round 3 for processing.

Round 2 2008 Priority Registered New Members all categories. This applies to New members who registered their priority before October 2007. Allocation will occur in order of date application was received.

Round 3 2008 New members in all categories. Allocation will occur in order of date the application was received.

Q: When will I receive my membership package?

Jetstar Titans members who purchase prior to Friday 25 January will have the opportunity to collect their ticketing and merchandise from Skilled Park at the 'People's Day' to be held on Sunday 17th February 2008 from 9.00am onwards. Members will be able to collect their ticketing and merchandise vouchers and then present their vouchers at the merchandise area to redeem their merchandise on the day.

Ticketing & vouchers not collected from Skilled Park on Member Day will be mailed to the member which then need to be redeemed for merchandise at one of the first 3 games Skilled Park. ( i.e Collect at either the trial game on the weekend of March 1 2007 or the first 2 Home Games at Skilled Park)

Member applications received after Friday 25 January and prior to Wednesday 20 February will have their ticketing and vouchers mailed to them prior to the first home game.

Membership applications lodged after Wednesday 20 February and prior to the first home game will be processed and members will need to collect form the membership kiosk at the first home game to receive their merchandise vouchers and either receive their membership card (if time has allowed for production) or collect paper tickets for venue access.

Q: What will I receive my membership pack?

Each ticketed membership pack includes:

A members card for each seat
    OR Paper tickets for each game if ordered and paid for

Redemption vouchers for the merchandise pack that the member is entitled to

Members with packages that include the right to purchase further events will be contacted prior to the event with information on how to purchase.

Q: Is my membership transferable?

Yes for the 2007 season the membership is transferable. If a member is unable to attend a match the membership may be given to a friend/relative for use. Please be aware that entry to the stadium will be subject to the class of the membership (e.g. an adult will not be admitted with a junior membership pass).

Q: How do I replace my membership card if it is lost or stolen

You will need to contact the Jetstar Titans Membership Department to arrange a replacement card on 07 5591 0190. The barcode of the original card will be cancelled and a new card will be issued. If there are sufficient games remaining in the season a replacement card will be supplied, alternately paper tickets will be supplied. A fee of $20.00 applies for the replacement of each lost/stolen card.

Q: If I leave my card at home can I still access the venue?

Yes the member will need to visit the supervisor?s window at Skilled Park and present photo identification. A replacement ticket will be issued for the card. The member card will still remain valid for all other games in the season. A fee will be charged for the replacement of a ticket.

Q: How do I purchase extra home game tickets?

Extra home game tickets must be purchased through Ticketek. Visit the Jetstar Titans website at www.titans.com.au and follow the links or call Ticketek on 132 849. We cannot guarantee that one off home game tickets will be available near the member?s usual seat(s).

Q: How do I purchase tickets for Jetstar Titans away games?

Full details on purchasing tickets and travel packages to away games please check the website at www.titans.com.au

Q: How do I get to home games?

Members commuting to and from Jetstar Titans home games at Skilled Park, can show their member card to access free public transport on all Queensland Rail event trains and Surfside event buses. For all transport enquiries call Translink on 13 12 30 or visit www.transinfo.qld.gov.au

Q: Who do I contact if I have a question about my membership?

The Jetstar Titans Membership Department on (07) 5581 0190

The hotline is open from 9.00am until 4.30pm on business days. It is not operational on weekends or public holidays.

For ticketing queries on game day, members will need to go to the box office at Skilled Park after gates open.

Q: What is a Personal Seat Right?

A Personal Seat Right (PSR) gives the holder the right to a seat at Skilled Park for life* at all Jetstar Titans regular season NRL Home Games. *The term life and lifetime refers to the period for which the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans are granted a license to compete in the National Rugby League competition and have a home venue at which to play. For more information and terms and conditions of PSR please visit the Jetstar Titans website.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER