Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    OK, what if security had of just shot them all dead in the car fearing it was a terrorist attack? Would it still be quite so funny? Still the best stunt ever?
    Excellent point. Only blokes who'd crack a joke then would be me, Ryan and maybe Coaster, it'd probably result in a ban. As mum says, all fun and games till someone loses an eye.

Maybe Osama's boys should get a sh!tty skit show on ABC to give them some leverage when either scoping joints out or blowing them up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Capital_Shark View Post
    Excellent point. Only blokes who'd crack a joke then would be me, Ryan and maybe Coaster, it'd probably result in a ban. As mum says, all fun and games till someone loses an eye.

Maybe Osama's boys should get a sh!tty skit show on ABC to give them some leverage when either scoping joints out or blowing them up.
    Maybe Osam can dress up disguised as Chas

Quote Originally Posted by nflin3 View Post
    Maybe Osam can dress up disguised as Chas
    lol dunno if he'll get the accent right though but .
    everyone has an opinon and this is another famous yet frustrating discussion thread about one incident that divides the forums in too.......
    so my opinon is that these guys are comedians ....nothing more nothing less and comedians dont appel to everyone and i think what the chasers did not only showed up the whole security force in sydney but opened up the entire world to our little jewel we know as "THE CHASERS WAR ON EVERYTHING"
    GOLD COAST TITANS 08 "THATS MY TEAM"

DON'T FORGET! 9pm TONIGHT!

Junior Titan

just watched it and it was classic
    "Go the Titans"

stairway to kevin was classic!

Junior Titan

Classic episode

Titan One Clubman

Loved it, Stairway to Kevin was Brilliant.

Brilliant show all round :woot:

Dammit! Forgot it was on until too late. Will have to catch the replay on Friday night.

Jason
    Go the Steelers, Dragons, Titans, West Coast Eagles, Swannies, Sydney FC, Man United, Wollongong Hawks, Blues (league and cricket) , Waratahs, Sydney Flames, Sydney Swifts, HRT, MacLaren, and whoever's playing the All Blacks or England!

R.I.P. Brocky

Loved it. The episode must have got massive ratings.

Stairway to Kevin was hilarious.

One of my favourite parts was when Chas rang talk back radio calling for the Chaser to be imprisoned and everyone who works for the Chaser, and the producers and the ABC board and Kerry O'Brien.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Loved it. The episode must have got massive ratings.

Stairway to Kevin was hilarious.

One of my favourite parts was when Chas rang talk back radio calling for the Chaser to be imprisoned and everyone who works for the Chaser, and the producers and the ABC board and Kerry O'Brien.

This episode had to be one of the best...:woot:

I loved their work with APEC... they showed just how lax security truly was.. and LMAO at the Police, you'd think they'd arrest Osama, but they went after Julian instead..

ROFLMAO at them setting up their own fireworks display as well, they went all out with APEC...

I thought the other segments weren't as good, but that might have to do with the fact that they spent so much on the APEC stuff... but they were still funny, like moving your furniture using a bus and I did get a good laugh about the girl at the uni, I love that segment..

I loved Stairway to Kevin, totally classic and yeah the Peter Licchardello thing was hilarious... especially when Chas started saying Kerry O' Brien should be sent to jail..

Overall top 10 episode and well done boys.. you've done Australia proud..

Chaser ratings hit a record high

THE Chaser's APEC motorcade stunt has proved a major ratings sucess for the ABC, helping to pull in 2.24 million viewers for last night's TV show.

The audience for last night's The Chaser's War on Eveything was the biggest ever for the satirical show, well ahead of its previous best last week of 1.5 million, and one of the best ever for a single ABC show.

What did you think of the show? Have your say through the comment box below ...

The only ABC program to have drawn a bigger audience was the finale of the popular drama Sea Change.

The Chaser crew earned worldwide media coverage last week when they infiltrated security at APEC with a fake motorcade and one of their number dressed as Osama bin Laden.

Last night's program showed footage of the s**** motorcade being waved through two security checkpoints, which the comedians said were more like a "guard of honour", on its way towards the hotel where US President George W. Bush was staying.

See how they pulled it off ?

Eleven Chaser members were later charged with entering a restricted area without justification.

They will appear in court next month and face a maximum penalty of six months' jail, but plan to fight the charges.

http://www.news.com.au/
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titan CEO

Awesome episode, one of the only shows on tv that i actually LOL at.

Cant wait to see weather or not they pull some sort of prank at the court case.

Titans First Grader

Great episode by the chasers. The rival firework show was my favourite bit, total classic. Loved the police panto horse too. Even Bin Laden joined in with a cracking line about taking Pavarotti's beard.

Junior Titan

I thought how they did the fire works with apec sucks writtne on them was qute funny.
    "Go the Titans"