Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 222

Thread: The Chaser

  1. #31
    Junior Titan
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    201

    Default Chaser's War

    Who here watches The Chaser's War on Everything. I friggin love the show and I never miss it. For those of you who havent watched it give it a go it is hilarious at times. If u dont watch them you might se them on the news sometime like when Chas Liciardello (sp?) did that Bulldogs stunt that was arguably distasteful.

  2. #32
    Kangaroo Steelers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    6,718

  3. #33
    Administrator DIEHARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brisbane / HK
    Posts
    35,184

    Default

    Anyone see the skit online how the Chaser crew booked online tickets for fake names like Al Kyder and Terry Wrist and didnt shw up and they did a final boarding call for them....hilarious and pretty scary you can pick up tickets at a computer check in without showing ID....

    Originally Posted by Moejoe
    REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!

    Member: TITANS, DIEHARDS, LONDON BRONCOS, WEST COAST PIRATES, HKRL
    NUTS

  4. #34
    QLD Cup Titan travop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    VIVA BRISVEGAS
    Posts
    735

    Default

    I Love Da Chasers And Th Chaser War On Everything
    GOLD COAST TITANS 08 "THATS MY TEAM"

  5. #35
    Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    2,809

    Default

    i Love chasers, the only decent political satire around.

  6. #36
    Administrator DIEHARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brisbane / HK
    Posts
    35,184

    Talking

    I think Chaser have doubled their fan base over the last month!

    The DVDs are out now as well.

    Originally Posted by Moejoe
    REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!

    Member: TITANS, DIEHARDS, LONDON BRONCOS, WEST COAST PIRATES, HKRL
    NUTS

  7. #37
    Titans Star Player Steve Dangerous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,153

    Default

    i was watching the abc news a couple of nights ago, and there was some polly talking about how we need more aussie history taught at schools... then one of the journos asks "who was brisbane named after?" and he had no clue lol. it was just like a chaser gag.. which begs the question, are they influencing the rest of the media

  8. #38
    Titan CEO
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sydney-penrith
    Posts
    6,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD
    Anyone see the skit online how the Chaser crew booked online tickets for fake names like Al Kyder and Terry Wrist and didnt shw up and they did a final boarding call for them....hilarious and pretty scary you can pick up tickets at a computer check in without showing ID....
    Yeah i saw that episode last night. I love the chasers...i used to watch little parts of their other shows but this one has really got me hooked.







  9. #39
    Titan CEO jenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    7,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Dangerous
    i was watching the abc news a couple of nights ago, and there was some polly talking about how we need more aussie history taught at schools... then one of the journos asks "who was brisbane named after?" and he had no clue lol. it was just like a chaser gag.. which begs the question, are they influencing the rest of the media
    I saw that Steve..... So funny...I felt my face go red...I was embarrassed.. LOL!! we killed ouselves Laughing!! He also said "i had a blonde moment" when he made some dumb comment! NOW Blondes are all over him...only not in the way, he would prefer them to be!

    I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

  10. #40
    Titans Star Player Robbie_Dee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    T'Ba
    Posts
    2,074

    Default

    Well The Chaser came back on TV tonight finally for a new season!!!

    Anyone watch it tonight? (you can catch a repeat friday night aswell)


    GO THE MAROONS!

  11. #41
    Titan CEO jenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    7,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Dee View Post
    Well The Chaser came back on TV tonight finally for a new season!!!

    Anyone watch it tonight? (you can catch a repeat friday night aswell)
    Really???? I missed it Robbie...I will watch fridays reoeat...Thankyou

    I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

  12. #42
    Moderator Boofhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    3,145

    Default

    Was flicking through channels and noticed it was back on. Only show I go out of the way to watch on ABC. :P

  13. #43
    Titan One Clubman
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    North Canberra
    Posts
    3,049

    Default

    Damn I thought it was at 930!!

    Guess I'll have to catch the Friday Night Replay.

  14. #44
    Kangaroo Steelers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    6,718

    Default

    I watched it (thanks to nflin3 telling me it was on )

    Loved it, as always

  15. #45
    Titans Star Player Robbie_Dee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    T'Ba
    Posts
    2,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenny View Post
    Really???? I missed it Robbie...I will watch fridays reoeat...Thankyou
    Yea I wasn't expecting it to be on a Wednesday night either!

    How good was the Naomi Robsin segment!!!!! CLASSIC CHASERS!!!!!


    GO THE MAROONS!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

ABOUT US

    Established in 2005 as the Gold Coast Titans official Chat Forum, we are now known as the League of Titans Independent Website. A place for fans of the Gold Coast Titans to come and touch base with other diehard fans.

QUICK LINKS

FOLLOW US ON

League of Titans designed and cutomised by Matt Glew