Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: The Chaser

rudd maybe not howard hes too uncool for the chasers but your right there is no loyalty in show buisneuss
    GOLD COAST TITANS 08 "THATS MY TEAM"

Titans First Grader

Last night Chasers was the best for a while i thought. Every segment was pretty funny especially the election part and the injury bit. Hopefully they can keep up this quality for the rest of the series.

I thought it was a great episode. I thought the Foxtel ad was well done. The election sketch was great.

What they need to do is expand and get more segments and then randomise it so we don't get the same segments every episode, it's pretty ordered at the moment.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titan CEO

Default The Chaser

Police are investigating a comedy sketch broadcast on ABC TV's Chaser's War On Everything on Wednesday night.

The sketch involved a member of the Chaser dressed as a courier delivering a number of comical items, including a loud ticking bag.

During the filming of the show the crew tried to deliver the ticking package to the offices of Sydney Water and Energy Australia, who complained to the police.

Police have taken a number of tapes from the show's producers after executing a search warrant.

In a statement, ABC TV says the Chaser chose the loudest and most deliberately comical ticking device, to ensure that the people involved in the filming could not think there was any real threat.

Source: ABC

I dunno i just dont get these guys..
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 12-10-07 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Racist
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

I'm over the terrorist thing being funny really..and in bad taste, considering Bali's Anniversary this week..Doubt if the Relatives would see the comical side of it. But hey...thats just me.

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

Titans First Grader

The bomb sketch was hilarious. I want to see more ones like that.

Titans First Grader hugebrianfan's Avatar

yeah its mean when they make jokes about these kind of things..

Hey, I know, maybe they could dress in Biological suits and run into a building evacuating it, telling everyone there is Anthrax in the air-conditioning or something, and when everyone is panicking on the street below they can go, "Surprise, it's just a funny skit!". And all the people would just laugh, because it would be sooooo funny! And if the authorities pressed any charges it could only be because they don't have a sense of humour!

And then they could always use the defence, "We had a fake biological symbol on our suits that no one could have possibly thought was for real."

These guys have lost credibility as satirists or comedians with me. I don't find delivering a ticking package to be funny. They are scraping the barrel now. They need to refresh and find something new. At least they have an election coming up. Hopefully they can get back to pulling the piss out of the campaign, which is what they do best.

Titans First Grader

A biological suit stunt was done on either jackass or trigger happy, i forget which.

I dont understand how people dont know who they are, they do all these different things to the public and never seem to be recognised.

I also wonder how they aren't recognised. Especially as they are on Today Tonight and ACA and newspapers all the time. It certainly has changed since a few years ago.

But then again they are on the ABC.

I think they need to focus more on the Election in the coming weeks.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

IMO everyone needs to chill out about this, the chasers aren't targeted to an audience of neh sayers but the audience that wants something diffrent like what the chasers gives us.
    the chasers dont go out and cause mass havork or anything like that its just some simple pranks pulled on simple folk like all of us
    GOLD COAST TITANS 08 "THATS MY TEAM"

Titan One Clubman

oh boy the fit is going to hit the shan tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Social Loafer View Post
    oh boy the fit is going to hit the shan tomorrow.
    I'll say! It will be a storm tomorrow. I can't believe they did that, they are insane. They managed to stir up and offend how many people in 2 minutes?

I dont even think the podcast is online anymore.

Titan One Clubman

lets see

Steve Irwin
    Kerry Packer
    James Packer
    Princess Diana
    Stab Zemanek
    Peter Brock
    Belinder Emmett
    Anna Coren..

Did I Miss anyone?