Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: The Chaser

i watched the rerun last fri what were peoples thoughts on the shrek "merchandise"?

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by HodgoBerro View Post
    i watched the rerun last fri what were peoples thoughts on the shrek "merchandise"?
    Very topical.

But they ripped the idea off today tonights story about merchandising of movies.

Junior Titan

Chaser on NOW!

No way anyone who reads that can miss it now :P

watching rpa

Quote Originally Posted by nflin3 View Post
    Chaser on NOW!

No way anyone who reads that can miss it now :P
    I'm watching the Ultimate Fighter finale. A bit of violence not involving me is always good. I wouldn't mind seeing Chas getting smashed by an irate victim one day. That would rate quite highly I would expect. I'd switch over for that!

Ultimate Fighter finale, Fox Sports 3 for those who are interested. 2 finals tonight, middle and light-heavy, with support bouts. On now.

Junior Titan

For those on chaser (if not podcast :P) ROFL t Latelines second camera

Junior Titan

Very good Chaser as usual but a bit week in some places.

Very funny but no Lough out Loud funny but still very very amusing like the soup part and ASS SOL.

Nobody likes satire anymore

The bit with Alexander Downer crashing and burning on Lateline was hilarious.

It must make Rudd feel better about his blooper, especially considering Downer had time to prepare for the question.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    The bit with Alexander Downer crashing and burning on Lateline was hilarious.

It must make Rudd feel better about his blooper, especially considering Downer had time to prepare for the question.
    AAAAnd not to mention Downer was the leader of the Liberal party and looking to go into the election hoping to be Prime Minester.

So in short I will announce my bias by saying dont vote for Kevin Dudd

And Downer had how much time to prepare and rehe**** his little routine?

He couldn't even answer the question without his notes!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    And Downer had how much time to prepare and rehe**** his little routine?

He couldn't even answer the question without his notes!
    I think you are missing the point that nobody knew. Although seeing downer squirm was so funny.

But hey at least he got there in the end even if he was laughing :P

Quote Originally Posted by LATELINE
    TONY JONES: You mentioned earlier he was pinged on not having the detail in his head about the tax rates. You've got them in your head have you?

ALEXANDER DOWNER: Yeah, well I'm not aspiring to be the Prime Minister. But I mean, that of course is not a trick question, it's a predictable question so maybe it's not fair to ask me, but I know that the highest tax threshold comes in at $150,000, it goes up to.

TONY JONES: Could you actually go backwards and do them all like the Treasurer did in Parliament today? You're checking your notes...(laughs)

ALEXANDER DOWNER: (laughs) I do myself attest that I think you'll find that the next threshold, the 40-cent rate comes in at $75,000.

TONY JONES: Don't look down, don't look down. Not allowed to look...

ALEXANDER DOWNER: Don't look down. I think I know them pretty well. I think you'll find that the 30-cent rate, that comes in at about $30,000. But I mean, I'm not trying to be the Prime Minister.

TONY JONES: Not at this stage, you think you've totally given up on that ambition, have you?

ALEXANDER DOWNER: Well, I was the Leader of the Opposition myself and that was admittedly a very long time ago, and I think that was my chance, albeit a fleeting chance.

TONY JONES: Alexander Downer, I'll relieve you from having to look down at that bit of paper that's obviously got the tax rates written on in front of you.

ALEXANDER DOWNER: (laughs) Not at all, how can you be so cynical? Well, if I was Kevin Rudd and I wanted to launch a tax policy, I think I'd first of all I'd learn something about the tax rates before I did so.
    :duh:

Junior Titan

Downer was pretty good.

Maybe a TGYH contestant next series?

Titans First Grader

I didnt think this episode was very good, the Soup was the best sketch of the night. The under the table camera was hilarious.