Default 2008 Membership Renewals...

So what are all your thoughts on the 2008 membership options?
    5 Catagories priced from $186 to $606...

Junior Titan

Default Memberships

Ive put myself on the list for more info. Do you know what each category gets you?

Ie the $186 ?

Default $186 SAND Catagory

Reserved seating in the corners, Membership Card, Membership flag, 08 team poster, member access to website, member only offers, member merch discount

Note: seating in the corners doesn't sound like much, but I'm betting, like Suncorp, there won't be a "BAD" seat at skilled.

Junior Titan

Default Membership

Cheers mate...that doesnt sound bad...where are you getting the info from?

2007 member, got my renewal application in the mail
    Last edited by Ozdavo; 21-09-07 at 10:26 AM.

see below
    Attached Images Attached Images

Junior Titan

Default stormside

Thats excellent. I know someone who has a contract with the Titans for next 2 seasons. Think he might get a couple of tickets to every match....I wonder what section they are in...and also if he will let me have 1 of the tickets

When I read mine I thought....WTF
    Why are all the members seats on the East side????
    As a member with a seat right I dont expect to be stuck facing the Sun for any arvo games, and being on the opposite side of the stadium to the main part of the complex/bar area.
    Im about to ring the HO to get some more info

I tend to agree that members being largely placed on the eastern side looking into the sun is a little rough...I am presuming that the western side is largely taken up by corporate boxes etc. otherwise I will feel a little hard done by!

Was also disappointed that Gold membership was totally unavailable on the Western side.

That said I'll probably stick with Gold membership as it will more than likely by just 3-4 games during the season, and it's hard to justify paying the $160 difference for that.

i want to swap sides also, so im upgrading from gold to the titanium membership,closer to the players,tunnel interchange etc should be worth it i hope.

Hopefully they'll reconsider the seating arrangements, forced to have the sun in your eyes all game is a huge problem. I'd definitely not want to be paying $5-600 to reserve a seat I can't see from. Foundation members? Your seat for life.. giving you cataracts.

I'd say the western side is where the seats being sold through ticketek will be, most of the rest looks reserved for season members. Not sure how that'll work out, that's an awful lot of seats to sell as a season pass!
    I plan on being in the legion area, so the east/west thing isn't an issue for me, but I think it's definitely a big oversight.

I'd bet game day tickets will be sold in the remaining seats in the areas available as season tickets. The areas currently not available will be corporate boxes/enclosures etc.
    Buy the way with only 2 of 8 games played in the sun each week, and the design of the stadium roof/canopy, I imagine the sun will have little impact on spectators at skilled.

yea your probably right.... i remember the eastern stands at carrara were horriblr in the arvos..... the sun just blinded u!

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!