Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Titan CEO

Next week looks to be the last ep...that sucks i wish the show went longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Cronk View Post
    Next week looks to be the last ep...that sucks i wish the show went longer.
    I actually thought last nights was supposed to be the last episode.

But Jonah is only in year 8, there might be a season 2 or a new project. I'd say that is very likely with the success of the program.

The DVD will be a hot seller for Christmas!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titan CEO

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I actually thought last nights was supposed to be the last episode.

But Jonah is only in year 8, there might be a season 2 or a new project. I'd say that is very likely with the success of the program.

The DVD will be a hot seller for Christmas!

Yeah i was thinking that, maybe a spin off show with jonahs character. either way cant wait to see more of chris lilleys stuff.

Titans First Grader

It was a funny episode last night, maybe Jonah gets sent back to Tonga and they can film for a term at Tonga Heights High!

well im pretty sure ja'mie was an old character that chris had already done before and since she was so popular he has used her in this show too........

maybe we'll see the same thing happen to jonah, in some other kind of spin off.......

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!

Quote Originally Posted by GCT_89 View Post
    well im pretty sure ja'mie was an old character that chris had already done before and since she was so popular he has used her in this show too........

maybe we'll see the same thing happen to jonah, in some other kind of spin off.......
    Yea she was off his last show and so was Mr G. We Can Be Heros.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Titans First Grader

Can someone clue me in on the word fob

As Summer Heights High ends, Librarians come out to play

SADLY for fans of Jonah, Ja'mie and Mr G, there's unlikely to be a new series of Summer Heights High when this one wraps up in a couple of weeks.

But if elements of Summer Heights took your breath away, stand by for its replacement, The Librarians.

Hatched in the mid-1990s by friends and actors Robyn Butler and Roz Hammond during a stint working together on the Eric Bana show, The Librarians centres on a seriously un-PC head librarian, whose catch-cry is "I don't make the rules", and the odd cast of characters that surround her.

The Librarians starts on October 31.

Hammond and Butler star.

RANDOM thoughts
    Colin Vickery talks to Ja'mie about life at Summer Heights High

You have been at Summer Heights High now for a month. Have the other students accepted you?
    Totally. I'm pretty much friends with everyone. Randoms are always saying "Hi" to me in the playground and I'm just faking it and waving back. Everyone was like, "Oh, my God" at first and now they're like, "Wow, she's totally down to earth". I'm just like them - but rich.

You dated a year 7 guy but that didn't work out. How have you coped with the break-up?
    I was so upset that night. I made my friend Brianna come over and console me. We missed Australian Idol because I was crying so much and we lost track of time. Brianna kept reminding me of how hot I am and how so many boys still want me. So I'm OK now. But I'll never date a year 7 for as long I live. They're so immature.

What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
    When I'm not doing charity work or excelling in sport and academia, I love going out with my friends. We get into nightclubs all the time, because I have a fake ID. I also love hanging out at the shops and *****ing about all the randoms that hang out there.

Have there been any challenges in your life you've had to overcome?
    Yes. My tits are below average in size because I had an eating disorder in year 8 when they were growing so they didn't develop properly. It's pretty challenging because I get judged for it. I could look hotter if they were bigger. I'm getting implants when I'm 18. Dad's paying.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
    I'd like to pursue my modelling. And once I get famous from that, go around to povo countries and have photos taken with starving kids on my lap. I want to have my own fashion label and design clothes for skinny people only. And I'll have like a factory, and I'll send all the damaged stock to Third World countries for them to wear.

What's your favourite quote?
    My sponsor child Sonali said to me once, "Bulumbo Shamanaka". It's Sudanese and it means "You are very beautiful girl". That's my favourite quote because for me it's pretty accurate.

Ever been mistaken for someone famous?
    I always get Jessica Alba. It's weird 'cos I'm way taller. But face and body are pretty similar.

What does it feel like to be so popular?
    It's really hard work. Like everyone wants to be friends with me so I'm always giving out my mobile number to total randoms. And girls at my school are always fighting over who gets to sit next to me in classes and stuff. It's so embarrassing. And accepting friends on myspace takes ages 'cos everyone's trying to Add Me.

What sacrifices have your parents made to get you this far?
    I was going to say money for all my school fees and activities, but my dad's totally rich so he doesn't even notice. And my mum doesn't sacrifice anything. She's a total *****. She used to get me a present a day. Like a CD or a DVD or something and she'd leave it on the end of my bed for when I got home from school. Now she's working part-time and she never does it. And she never makes my bed any more. She's such a selfish *****.

Did you become used to the camera crew following you or were you always conscious of it?
    I love being followed around by cameras. At home I make my little sister film me all the time with Dad's handycam. And then we watch it back on the plasma to see how I look. I'm so used to it.

This is the second documentary you've been in. Any plans to pursue a career in television?
    I'd love to host like a morning show. Just me and some hot guy crapping on about current affairs and stuff. It'd be really fun.

If you had three wishes, what would they be?
    1) That everyone in the world would be hot, even in Third World countries; 2) That I get a massive modelling contract and get famous around the world, and; 3) That all schools could be private.

COMEDY
    Summer Heights High, M
    ABC, Wednesday, 9.30pm
    Home-grown hilarity
    Duration: 30 minutes

http://www.news.com.au

Meet Chris Lilley ? QLD

Chris Lilley Signing

Event Date: 3/11/2007
    Event Location: ABC Shop Indooroopilly
    Event Description: Come and Meet the writer and the performer of the hilarious, absurd and frequently shocking ABC TV series Summer Heights High, Chris Lilley,at the ABC Shop Indooroopilly at 10.30am. Chris Lilley will be signing copies of the New Release Summer Heights High DVD and merchandise. We Can Be Heroes DVD and Book also available. For more information ph:07 3878 9923

Chris Lilley Signing

Event Date: 3/11/2007
    Event Location: ABC Shop Chermside
    Event Description: Come and Meet the writer and the performer of the hilarious, absurd and frequently shocking ABC TV series Summer Heights High, Chris Lilley,at the ABC Shop Chermside at 1pm. Chris Lilley will be signing copies of the New Release Summer Heights High DVD and merchandise. We Can Be Heroes DVD and Book also available. For more information ph:07 3359 1378

https://shop.abc.net.au/extras/event...=129&stateid=4

Chris Lilley flees SHH fans

COMEDIAN Chris Lilley was trapped by angry fans after halting an autograph signing session yesterday.

Lilley was appearing at Chadstone Shopping Centre when snubbed fans turned on him, forcing him to seek refuge with centre management.

Summer Heights High devotees had been promised Lilley's autograph if they bought a DVD of the hit show.

But after two hours' signing, he stood up, waved to the crowd of 1000 and attempted to leave.

Fan Donna McGindle said the crowd began booing him, then started to chase him.

Security guards ushered him into a room and threatened to call police to calm the crowd.

ABC publicist Kelly Davis said it was impossible for Lilley to give everyone an autograph.

http://www.news.com.au