Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Titans First Grader

I read your comments on the show here and decided to check it out - man what a funny show! Jonah is a brilliant character and his dad touching his dick that had me crying with laughter. He plays the other 2 characters well, dating a 7th year, definitely borderline but pulled off brilliantly.

has to be the funniest show i've ever seen

killed myself laughing when jonah put on those little yellow pants

i reckon this weeks one will be the funniest one yet
    trust me
    the preview looks hilarious

yea the show was in hot water a few weeks when ep 2 was shown
    cant rember what for though
    GOLD COAST TITANS 08 "THATS MY TEAM"

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by travop View Post
    yea the show was in hot water a few weeks when ep 2 was shown
    cant rember what for though
    Go back a few pages in this thread.

It was in episode 3 when they showed a picture of a girl who was called annabel and said she had died from a drug overdose from ecstasy. And 3 days after they had finished shooting and editing the series the picture of he girl that they showed actually did die from a drug overdose, then her parents who were watching the show got upset and complained

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Titans View Post
    It was in episode 3 when they showed a picture of a girl who was called annabel and said she had died from a drug overdose from ecstasy. And 3 days after they had finished shooting and editing the series the picture of he girl that they showed actually did die from a drug overdose, then her parents who were watching the show got upset and complained
    Looked like their daughter

yea thats the one
    thats really strange maybe the writers knew the real annabelle and knew her habits....???? maybe theres a conspiracy at the abc my friends...... maybe..... maybe

God, what a funny show!!! I caught last weeks episode after hearing all the comments, and loved it! Went back and downloaded the rest of the episodes, quality! Jonah has me in tears of laughter, just how he acts in the Class room etc, it's taken the class clown to the extreme, with the language etc. Very well done!

GO THE MAROONS!

I love how in episode 2 or something Jonah says he thinks he is doing the other students a service, giving them some entertainment and a little break.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titans First Grader

Not the best episode of the series but still really funny. Jonah in that skirt is hilarious. It looks like the series finale next week, can anyone confirm it is?

It was so said when Mr G's dog got run over.

I think the best thing about this show is its sublty and not always the comedy.

The turf war between the the Pollies and the yr 7s is funny.

The best part was Jonah's rap music video.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Titan CEO

Jonahs dad is a crack up.

Was funny when MR g spun the dog around at the start then made it walk...

man i havent seen the chasers of s,h,h cause my computer decided to have a massive hissy fit:hissyfit" :hissyfit" then wont let me turn it of safely jeeez i wanna throw it out the window

Lilley a 'human stealth bomber'

Comedian Chris Lilley is like a "human stealth bomber" who goes behind enemy lines in the community to gather material for his hit television shows, award-winning director Matt Saville says.

Lilley today was accused of stealing ideas and characters for his controversial new ABC television series Summer Heights High - a mockumentary-style show set in a suburban high school in which Lilley, the program's writer, plays multiple characters.

Victorian teacher Michael Reed said Lilley's character Mr G was ripped off a Network Ten show he helped write in 2000 called Sit Down, Shut Up, News Ltd reported.

But Saville, who directed Lilley's previous series We Can Be Heroes, said Lilley was a comic genius and master of observational humour.

He said Lilley would improvise material for four-and-a-half hours of filming each day.

"You cannot underestimate Chris' genius," Saville told an Australian Directors Guild (ADG) conference in Sydney today.

"It was all scripted and the scripts were beautiful, but Chris wanted to improvise it all.

"I felt like my job as director was almost like Chris created the universe and I recorded it for him."

Saville, who last night won an ADG award for outstanding achievement in feature film for Noise, said Lilley was a master at observing people undetected.

"He likes to keep a low profile because his is an observational style of humour - he has to work behind enemy lines," he said.

"He would make a really good spy.

"He can kind of walk into a room and be standing there for 10 minutes and then someone will be like: 'Oh Chris, there you are'. He is like a human stealth bomber."

Saville said Lilley was a very private person and wanted his characters to speak for themselves.

"I'm constantly getting phone calls from people wanting to get a sound byte about Chris," Saville said.

"His profile is going through the roof because of the show (Summer Heights High), but he is intensely private.

"That's partly because of who Chris is and his temperament and I think it's also partly because Chris wants the characters to be what goes out into the world, and not Chris Lilley.

"If everyone gets to know Chris Lilley it will be harder for him to present these other manifestations that he does so brilliantly."

http://www.news.com.au

Ah. I love ABC. Providing the most hilarious hour of television all week

Awesome show. Hard to remember that it's a comedian playing them and not the doings of a normal person.