Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

when you wear your uniform at school or work (if you have one) you are representing your school or work as an student or employee.

the football is no different everytime you wear your jersey you a representing your team as a fan and if you play up its the club not you who has to suffer 1st impressions always count

Quote Originally Posted by HodgoBerro View Post
    actually there is two wankers who sit behind our group who turned up every game in a different jersey and bag us now to date ive been spat on, punched, had garbage thrown at me, beer and rum "accidently" spilt on me
    I might be thinking to logically so stop me if thats the case. If that happened to me every game, I'd probably consider changing seats..
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

why should we? weve been well behaved citizens there for 5 years (ive been there 3 years)

besides they supposedly won the seats so hopefully they wont be there next year

why should we? weve been well behaved citizens there for 5 years (ive been there 3 years)

besides they supposedly won the seats so hopefully they wont be there next year
    Did you do anything? Ask them to stop? Complain to security? Or my personal favourite, take the law into your own hands?

I'm guessing the first two are a given. I wouldn't expect the first one to work too well. But if you told security about it and it continued to happen every game, well your beef is with the security at Suncorp really. F##kwits will always be f##kwits, but Suncorp security should have made them f##ckwits outside the gates if they received complaints about the same mob every game.

Common sense still makes me think no matter how well of a behaved citizen I've been in that spot for the last 3 years, its pretty hard to enjoy the footy while I'm being spat on, punched, bombarded with rubbish and doused in beverages, so as stubborn as I might be, a seat change will solve all my problems.

Titan First Grade Squad PROMETHEUS's Avatar

Personally,if it happened to me more than two games in a row,i would have involved security.
    Then consistently approach security every time there was any further incidents till security get sick of you and do something.
    Failing that,get the regulars who sit in the same area to keep these pests under a watchful eye..im sure the majority of fans in your area are well behaved!

i sent a letter to suncorp stadium and the broncos about it they said they would "take care" of it

i did have a go at the one who punched me say if you want to be turfed out be my guest not much was said after that because that was when the broncos beat the knights 71 - 6

i did notice the group had been quiet for most of the bulldogs game however i didnt want a repeat of the roosters game where a scene was caused.

i have agreed on that if it happens again i will call security

i have agreed on that if it happens again i will call security
    You put up with a season's worth of abuse before agreeing if it continues you'll call security?

Titan One Clubman

Quote Originally Posted by Capital_Shark View Post
    You put up with a season's worth of abuse before agreeing if it continues you'll call security?
    Security at most grounds is generally a joke, like how you can't take any 'large' flags or banners in because they might obstruct the view of one of the 11,000 people in the 80,000 venue.

Also you might stand someone with a pool cleaning pole so they are also banned, the funniest thing I heard was when Security told us not to heckle the ref...

Quote Originally Posted by Capital_Shark View Post
    in all seriousness i couldnt give 2 hoots what 2 guys who have an overgrown penis on their head think. i just find it sad they have the audacity to do that who spend a lot of money to support 1 team and be well behaved citzens.

on a final note on that subject i dont think they had a clue. at the parra game one of our crew asked them if they knew who peter wynn was - nfi

social loafer - in regards to your post about flags and poles ive generally never had a problem. i usually email the stadium (regardless of the location) the week before to let them know i have these flags and print out the emails so if there is an issue i have some confirmation. through my travelling i have found aussie stadium the easiest to get in. suncorp and telstra the most difficult

in all seriousness i couldnt give 2 hoots what 2 guys who have an overgrown penis on their head think.
    I think its pretty evident they didn't give much of a toss about you or your lot either, and provided they were the ones dishing out the abuse, they were gonna have a good day at the footy from their perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Social Loafer
    Security at most grounds is generally a joke, like how you can't take any 'large' flags or banners in because they might obstruct the view of one of the 11,000 people in the 80,000 venue.

Also you might stand someone with a pool cleaning pole so they are also banned, the funniest thing I heard was when Security told us not to heckle the ref...
    Security most places is a joke mate, big (usually fat) blokes who couldn't cut it to be a copper (which isn't a massive task these days) so they're bitter and gonna continue to be incompetent dicks with their yellow "SECURITY" vest and show a total lack of common sense in everything they do.

Raiders v Sharks match my uncle was standing up near a walkway entrance to some seating (where no one but us were sitting) and security asked him to move or sit down to keep the walkway clear. So he sat in the first seat and crossed his legs, now completely blocking the walkway, security was happy.. :duh:

Did you do anything? Ask them to stop? Complain to security? Or my personal favourite, take the law into your own hands?
    Yep gotta agree Sharkie
    I would have made their asses mince in some way...Pics on your mobile would have been good Hodgo...Then go to the right authorities....Buggar that...Week in and week out. That would have been part of there good day at the football.:duh:

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"