Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCliffy#01 View Post
    And to Coaster if Monahan was playing for the Titans and did what he did and got the Titans into the GF would you still want the Titans to be investigated, methinks not.
    I dont hate the titans but do i??
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    Wow that is a lot of reading.
    You might be only joking Coaster but I'd rather read those type of articles from the NRL website or similar, and leave the forums for our bias opinions.
    It gives us a chance to debate one topic at at time, in our own words.

I find the long articles divide the conversations and are better at the start of the thread,

Pretty lackluster, Bowen although had a great season, but once again doesnt shine when it matters, i know he is hurt, but there is a big question mark over his ability to catch a bomb and perform in big games
    Bowen was injured in training and nearly didn't play. He needs knee surgery but they're holding off for now in case he makes the Australian team. You can't be brilliant every week, especially when you're injured.

As far as catching bombs go, I'm sure if there were stats recorded on it, he'd be one of the best in the comp. The one he dropped on Saturday was the first I can recall for months.

I'm of the opinion that the previous 2 finals were big games for the Cowboys and Matty played awesome in both. To suggest that he doesn't perform in big games is ludicrous.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Titan View Post
    Bowen was injured in training and nearly didn't play. He needs knee surgery but they're holding off for now in case he makes the Australian team. You can't be brilliant every week, especially when you're injured.

As far as catching bombs go, I'm sure if there were stats recorded on it, he'd be one of the best in the comp. The one he dropped on Saturday was the first I can recall for months.

I'm of the opinion that the previous 2 finals were big games for the Cowboys and Matty played awesome in both. To suggest that he doesn't perform in big games is ludicrous.
    great post. And I also can't remember the last time he put down a bomb. He has been superb under the high ball this year!

GO THE MAROONS!

Titan First Grade Squad PROMETHEUS's Avatar

Agree..look at how Turner went the short time he was at fullback,im sure Manly would have noted that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Titan View Post

I might have been the only one that wrote it, but i can assure you i am not the only one thinking it.

I think the guy is a great footballer, but injured or not, until he proves otherwise, those tags are his
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

I might have been the only one that wrote it, but i can assure you i am not the only one thinking it.

I think the guy is a great footballer, but injured or not, until he proves otherwise, those tags are his
    I have to agree Coaster...I've yet to see him stand up in the big games.
    He cost me money in the 2005 Grand Final. I placed the bet on the Cowboys with good odds half way in the year and looked a big chance until...nothing