Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Come On Cowboys!!!

Titans fan and fellow Queenslander cheering you on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Titan CEO

anyone actually give the warriors a chance? i reckon they are gone for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Cronk View Post
    anyone actually give the warriors a chance? i reckon they are gone for sure.
    Yeah i give them a good chance,

They are a bogey side imo, when they are hot they are something special, but have an off day or mussle up to them, they are crap
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

I give the Warriors a good chance. Regardless of how much they try and deny it, Thurston and Bowen are the North Queensland Cowboys. The rest is just filler, which is event when the team is in defense, they're dreadful, but they can score points so it doesn't matter much. Not saying thats reason enough to wright the Cowboys off though cause Penrith in '03 pretty much conceded each time they didn't have the ball - still won the comp.

Warriors pack is superior, no doubts about it. And that doesn't change when Price and Rapira come off, seeing as they probably have the best bench in the comp with Tuimavave and Lauaki in top form. So against the QLD Cup forwards the Cowboys have, there is no reason a good platform can't be laid by walking over the top of the Cowboys, with Fien and Gatis causing mayhem out of dummy half. Which all should set up well for their halves - but this is where I see a major weakness for the Warriors; I dunno if Witt and Rovelli can convert into points often enough to cover the points the Cowboys WILL score.

No way this game is certain for either team. Can't wait for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Warriors as someone said are a bogey side although thats mainly at Mt Smart but still.
    Im surprised the Cowboys are near being favourites let alone actually being favourites.
    Well dreadful in terms of defence is true for the most part but they have improved somewhat.
    Cowboys havent really been known as a team for their defence.
    Last edited by Poida; 15-09-07 at 05:12 PM.

Junior Titan

very sporting of u coaster lets hope the boys can do it im gonna drive down to ballina and then its on the next plane to sydney if they can CMON U COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Titan CEO

Yeah i dunno, the Warriors just arent consitent enough and havent really proven themselves much against decent sides.

I dont think the weather will play a part in the decision at all.

Quote Originally Posted by minibeave View Post
    very sporting of u coaster lets hope the boys can do it im gonna drive down to ballina and then its on the next plane to sydney if they can CMON U COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Hey Minibeave, I know you're only new to the Gold Coast but I'm pleased to inform you that we have our own airport here - Coolangatta. No need to go all the way to Ballina to catch a plane.

Titan First Grade Squad PROMETHEUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Titan View Post
    Hey Minibeave, I know you're only new to the Gold Coast but I'm pleased to inform you that we have our own airport here - Coolangatta. No need to go all the way to Ballina to catch a plane.
    I hear paved roads and electricity are next..

Junior Titan

haha dave lol no im not that foreign its just the flights from ballina are like $60 have been perusing the web looking for any old aircraft i can hop on to get to sydney apparently leesee downing 100,000 cans of jim beam was just too much for the poor girls liver to handle so thats the best i could get gold coast flights are quite expensive.

Just want to say good luck to my boys
    Hopefully we can come away with a good win
    GO COWBOYS

Well what a game.
    Cowboys dreadful goaline defence but was great defence elsewhere.
    Some great football by the Cowboys

Titan CEO

Guess i was wrong about the Cowboys coming out and smashing the Warriors, they are giving it a go.

Congrats Matt Bowen for breaking club record of 21 tries for the year. Has 22 now

Sensational performance by the Cowboys
    Defence was better, Payne absolutely dangerous. We went on after JT and Bowen left the field with a try.
    Bring on Manly We can beat them