Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Junior Titan

COWBOYS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

What a game

Great game, Dogs very unlucky. Warriors have to like their chances next week though I think.

* FINAL SCORE*

North Queensland 20- Bulldogs 18

What can you say.... I am so proud of the boys tonight, if they go out on that performance... I will not be disappointed... they tried their big hearts out, never said die and almost pulled it off... they got so close.

The Cowboys TBH could have done better.... but we just held on, then again we could have won, but they just held on... fantastic game.

FFS AT SIMPKINS... That was dreadful... grapple tackles not called, an arm across the face called as a grapple, strips that weren't called, strips that weren't strips... a penalty count of 12-4... I AM ANGRY at this as had we gotten one, we might have had a chance, and we deserved plenty... not to mention stupid calls going against us all night...

I hope we get to stay in for week 2, as I know on that performance we can get there, too bad the ref wants us out this week... totally disgraceful...

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium_BD1103 View Post
    * FINAL SCORE*

FFS AT SIMPKINS... That was dreadful... grapple tackles not called, an arm across the face called as a grapple, strips that weren't called, strips that weren't strips... a penalty count of 12-4... I AM ANGRY at this as had we gotten one, we might have had a chance, and we deserved plenty... not to mention stupid calls going against us all night...

I agree 110%..... I don't support either club but i am so disgusted at the way simpkons played favourites to the cowboys tonight. I would have to say it was one of the most biased performances of the season. No wonder the officials are coping so much criticism this year, they only have themselves to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium_BD1103 View Post
    * FINAL SCORE*

North Queensland 20- Bulldogs 18

What can you say.... I am so proud of the boys tonight, if they go out on that performance... I will not be disappointed... they tried their big hearts out, never said die and almost pulled it off... they got so close.

The Cowboys TBH could have done better.... but we just held on, then again we could have won, but they just held on... fantastic game.

I hope we get to stay in for week 2, as I know on that performance we can get there, too bad the ref wants us out this week... totally disgraceful...
    Bulldogs have every right to be upset with the ref. Simpkins is not good enough to ref in the finals. That's been proven a few times now.

Sets up a Dogs V Parra elimination final next week though.

Titan First Grade Squad PROMETHEUS's Avatar

Agree,you dog supporters have every right to be upset..im just glad you wernt playing storm,you would be accused of being a sore loser.

Apart from that crap house reffing display, it was an awesome game to watch! The intensity was so high, great game!

Carl Webb was the best on field, his hit ups and offloading won us that game. He was great! Thurston and Bowen again putting in a game winning performance.

Credit for 'Dogs, they played great! Bombed a few too many tries, but on the whole were still great.

GO THE COWS!!!!!!!!!!

GO THE MAROONS!

Ref was crap to both sides.
    Cowboys played awesome in second half. Defence got so much better.
    Webb was brilliant with his offloads, Bowen well he is the best , Payne was also better.

Dogs severely ripped off. Dogs to win next week.. Cowboys to lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCliffy#01 View Post
    That is Mumblese for "I Have No Clue", which is remarkable, Peter Andre has no clue he/she/it is a pox on this forum site, it goes to show that brothers and sisters should refrain from sex with each other.
    Good to see you got away with that one, I don't think I would have

CT...How was it?
    Did You have a good time ?

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

Quote Originally Posted by jenny View Post
    CT...How was it?
    Quote Originally Posted by jenny View Post
    Did You have a good time ?

It was a very tiring trip. We made it home at around 4:30 this morning. But boy it was worth it. I've never heard the crowd so loud at DFS. That last 20 minutes was an amazing battle and to come away with the win was simply awesome.

Next week will be very tough with Webb & Lillyman likely to miss the game. I guess some of the Guns forwards will have to curtail their mad monday antics and hopefully step up big time on Sunday,.

No NRL charges for LILLYMAN, Mason
    10th September 2007, 11:16 WST

Bulldogs star Willie Mason and North Queensland backrower Jacob Lillyman are free to play this weekend after no charges were laid by the NRL match review committee.

Lillyman was put on report for a first half high tackle on Bulldogs fullback Luke Patten in the Cowboys' 20-18 win on Saturday night, but was cleared of having a case to answer.

The news would have come as welcome relief to Cowboys coach Graham Murray, his forward pack already decimated by injury ahead of Sunday's semi-final clash against the New Zealand Warriors.

Murray wouldn't have been as happy to see Mason escape a charge after the Test prop floored Johnathan Thurston with a high shot after the Cowboys skipper had kicked the ball.

The incident was remarkably similar to the hit which saw Mason's Bulldogs teammate Sonny Bill Williams cop a one-week suspension for a late tackle on Thurston a week earlier.

AAP

http://www.thewest.com.au/aapstory.a...oryName=417129

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Titan View Post
    It was a very tiring trip. We made it home at around 4:30 this morning. But boy it was worth it. I've never heard the crowd so loud at DFS. That last 20 minutes was an amazing battle and to come away with the win was simply awesome.

Next week will be very tough with Webb & Lillyman likely to miss the game. I guess some of the Guns forwards will have to curtail their mad monday antics and hopefully step up big time on Sunday,.
    I thought of you as soon as they came on TV
    Said to my Hubby, CT's up there.
    It looked amazing, great game too.
    Long trip but worth it Glad you got home safely too.

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Titan View Post
    Murray wouldn't have been as happy to see Mason escape a charge after the Test prop floored Johnathan Thurston with a high shot after the Cowboys skipper had kicked the ball.

The incident was remarkably similar to the hit which saw Mason's Bulldogs teammate Sonny Bill Williams cop a one-week suspension for a late tackle on Thurston a week earlier.
    I didn't think Mason's tackle warranted any further action. This time, I agree it was a push and was very different to Sonny Bill's attempt last week.

Great news that Lillyman will be free to play. Now we just need Carl to make a miraculous recovery.