Default All Blacks not on the agenda of Australian TV

I was listening to 2KY this morning in Sydney and an interesting point came up... and that is that the game between the All Blacks and England on Sunday morning at 1:00am will not be shown at all on Fox Sports or Channel Seven.

The reason for this is that both are showing the Australia vs Ireland Rugby Match which is apparently on at the same time. When interviewed by 2KY this morning, both channels said they thought the other one was showing the game.. so now unless something is sorted out.. there will be no coverage.

What do we all think of this.. should someone get their act together and get the game showed on perhaps Fox Sports 2... or is it really not that important.. and that we can see the game another time...

When I find out the result to this problem I will post it up.. but for now... what is your opinion..

N.B.. If mods think this is not a sports general topic.. please move.. thanks

Junior Titan

Its a bit frustrating being a All Black supporter as due to coverage issues last year we didnt get to see the All Blacks VS England game then aswell. Foxtel havent listed the game at all on Sunday however are replaying the Wales VS Australia game 3-4 times. Generally Foxtel is good at playing NZ games but I think they dropped the ball with this one.

Does anyone know of any pubs in Melbourne that might be playing the game live?

For me to know and for you to find out...lol

That's not nice...Shame on Fox Sports...And Bulldog_Titan311, please change your avatar...They are evil...sorry

Bit dissapointing. Im getting sick of all the golf and tennis on 24/7.