Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

my ideal 4 would be
    1. matty bowen
    6. darren lockyer
    7. jonathon thurston
    9. robbie farah

but with current injuries id put either prince or cronk in at number 7. cronk if cam smith is the hooker which he more than likely will be.

I think with Lockyer out, the halves combo should be Thurston in the 6 and Prince in the 7. Knowing the Aussie selectors though, someone like Kimmorley or Orford would probably get a run...

And with the absence of Lockyer, if Karmichael Hunt somehow makes the squad I will once again abandon any inkling of support for the Australian team.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers View Post
    I think with Lockyer out, the halves combo should be Thurston in the 6 and Prince in the 7. Knowing the Aussie selectors though, someone like Kimmorley or Orford would probably get a run...

And with the absence of Lockyer, if Karmichael Hunt somehow makes the squad I will once again abandon any inkling of support for the Australian team.

And I agree with the Prince/Thurston combo too!
    :beer: :naughty:

i agree with steelers haha. if hunt is the aussie fullback again i think ill cry haha.

If Hunt IS NOT the Aussie fullback with Mini out, something is wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Quote Originally Posted by Blunt_Beno View Post
    my ideal 4 would be
    1. matty bowen
    6. darren lockyer
    7. jonathon thurston
    9. robbie farah

but with current injuries id put either prince or cronk in at number 7. cronk if cam smith is the hooker which he more than likely will be.
    No way will Farah get the nod over Cam Smith. He had a good game vs the Tigers Monday, but the fact he is leading the Dally M's just goes to show that it is rigged. eg he got points in the game vs titans even though he sucked that night.

Quote Originally Posted by Throb View Post
    No way will Farah get the nod over Cam Smith. He had a good game vs the Tigers Monday, but the fact he is leading the Dally M's just goes to show that it is rigged. eg he got points in the game vs titans even though he sucked that night.
    Too right. I have thought the Dally M's have been a joke for some time now. Once the selectors get a favourite, they stick with them even if they don't have a good game. I remember this happening when Thurston won. Both he and Joey had ordinary games and yet scored 3 points each. Joey even got the 3 points in a losing side!!! Totally rigged and rubbishes the Dally M name IMO.
    :beer: :naughty: