Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Asotasi to kill Preston.

Delaney...delaney...J-Lo is coming to knock the <I have a dirty mouth> out of you. (if he was playing)

Quote Originally Posted by Souths'n'Titans View Post
    Asotasi to kill Preston.

Delaney...delaney...J-Lo is coming to knock the <I have a dirty mouth> out of you. (if he was playing)
    Haha here i was feeling a bit off that most of our team are ****roaches.

Then this bloke comes on who barracks for South Island Rabbitoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenslander View Post
    If there was any game that we had to win this year than this is it for the Coast. I am glad that changes have been made now all we have to do is just win.
    Your right Queenslander...we really need this one and I have a strong feeling the boys will fire up.

Congratulations Cartwright...I believe you have choosen the best team with the available players.

Heh i didnt even notice the side was up, yup that is a good side.

Good luck boys
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Walker makes Hegarty look like a superstar.

He will choke like Mumma Cas.

Walker makes Hegarty look like a superstar.

He will choke like Mumma Cas.
    What spoon would you like to stir with Souths'n'Titans?

You South supporters must have alot laying around

Probably one to go with the 20 premiership trophies...is there one to suit it? Not too sure.

hahahahhaha....quality mate.
    Thanks, I do try. A little recognition goes a long way.

As for this game, now the threads are merged, I think I'll have to go with Souths. They've got some of the best defense at their disposal (whether they implement it or not on Saturday is another thing) and without Prince the Titans will struggle for the creativity and touch of class in their attack to crack it. Lewis and Campbell are no slouches but they're no Princes either. And stand no chance unless Campbell finds his spark again.

Laffranchi will be a massive boost for the Titans, especially if Minichiello keeps up his form and doesn't slip into Laffranchi's shadow again. Donnelly is a serial offender with the grapple and will most likely be accompanying Friend on the sidelines this week, so that'll hurt 'em. Bailey is good but Asotasi is better.

50 is a stretch, I don't know if Souths have scored more than 30 in 2 matches back to back this year. I'll go 'em 1-12 though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

quote.....Asotasi to kill Preston.
    What on earth is all this nonsense?you must be one of the only ones who enjoyed what that clown j-lo did to delaney cos pea brain i think youll find he probably cost the bunnies the game at carrara,i was there and you were on a roll mate.Not too smart and i bet the souths management didnt pat him on the back afterwards either.Grow up,you want 2 points or a 1 second punch?

Quote Originally Posted by Capital_Shark View Post
    Lewis and Campbell are no slouches but they're no Princes either. And stand no chance unless Campbell finds his spark again.
    I know we don't have Prince but I do believe Lewis and Campbell can outplay the Souths halves.

i agree,just worried that they'll be targeted by the bunnies forwards,im hoping campbell switches in defense,maybe with webster.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrell View Post
    i agree,just worried that they'll be targeted by the bunnies forwards,im hoping campbell switches in defense,maybe with webster.
    Campbell isn't that bad of a defender...he just has the risk of getting injured because he puts his head in the wrong way.

Lewis has a bad habit of grabbing but I believe has the ability to be a good defender.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    I know we don't have Prince but I do believe Lewis and Campbell can outplay the Souths halves.
    No doubt I'd take Campbell and Lewis over Rogers and Paea, and they will out play them I think. I just don't know if they'll be able to crack the Souths defense often enough. I reckon the Titans leak more points.

Quote Originally Posted by Capital_Shark View Post
    No doubt I'd take Campbell and Lewis over Rogers and Paea, and they will out play them I think. I just don't know if they'll be able to crack the Souths defense often enough. I reckon the Titans leak more points.
    We only need to score three tries against Souths

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    We only need to score three tries against Souths
    Easier said then done though. I really think when Souths are on in defense its almost second to none in the comp. Admittedly they do lack point scoring ability, but have shown some good signs when they move it around. Their forwards might do enough to clinch it for them. I don't expect a big score either way though. I'm tipping Souths, but with my recent form, not with a great deal of confidence.