Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    Enough

That is enough crapping on off topic, this is the game tread, please keep discussion about the game.
    Sorry will be happy to stick to topic, but if you are accusing me of going off topic please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetland Zoo View Post
    Canberra I am as gutted as you are, sure we won but a woeful performance by my team. I don't need to grow up, but I will not take **** from obvious child like fans. I originally came here only to support Donnelly and his non grapple tackle, but stayed to view your forum. My responses are only to posts that I found interesting or obnoxious you choose which this is.
    Funny that you say obnoxious. Do you think maybe a rampant superiority complex that manifests itself in naming us mental midgets and child like fans might not be particularly tactful?

What did you expect? You're quite quick to judge other users here, but act baffled at the reactions you provoke. Maybe you're not so keen a judge of character as you believe yourself to be.

No matter how you gussy up your prose, a troll, for lack of a better word, is still a troll. You're not providing anything of substance to this discussion board by insulting people whose only crime is being passionate in support of their favoured sports franchise. I'm sure they are sorry if this causes you offense, but I hardly think they deserve your vilification. You have every right to post here of course, but don't expect your condescension to be taken with good humour. One might characterize that kind of expectation as child like.

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by kwigibo View Post
    Funny that you say obnoxious. Do you think maybe a rampant superiority complex that manifests itself in naming us mental midgets and child like fans might not be particularly tactful?

What did you expect? You're quite quick to judge other users here, but act baffled at the reactions you provoke. Maybe you're not so keen a judge of character as you believe yourself to be.

No matter how you gussy up your prose, a troll, for lack of a better word, is still a troll. You're not providing anything of substance to this discussion board by insulting people whose only crime is being passionate in support of their favoured sports franchise. I'm sure they are sorry if this causes you offense, but I hardly think they deserve your vilification. You have every right to post here of course, but don't expect your condescension to be taken with good humour. One might characterize that kind of expectation as childish.
    I didn't name you as anything.

No matter how you gussy up your prose, a troll, for lack of a better word, is still a troll. You're not providing anything of substance to this discussion board by insulting people whose only crime is being passionate in support of their favoured sports franchise. I'm sure they are sorry if this causes you offense, but I hardly think they deserve your vilification. You have every right to post here of course, but don't expect your condescension to be taken with good humour. One might characterize that kind of expectation as child like.
    Very well put.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Junior Titan

I don't take offense at anyone supporting their team.

I didn't name you as anything.
    That would be me showing solidarity with my fellow Titans fans. It might seem silly, but a lot of things involved with being a fan are silly.

Junior Titan

That would be me showing solidarity with my fellow Titans fans. It might seem silly, but a lot of things involved with being a fan are silly.
    Right it could be seen as silly as you say.

Titan First Grade Squad PROMETHEUS's Avatar

I guess we can now look forward to next week and show our support and solidarity for our team,the Titans.:woot:

I don't take offense at anyone supporting their team. Sorry for the gussied up prose, but seriously prometheus is an idiot.
    He could very well be, but nothing in this thread would indicate so in my opinion. It looks like to me that his intent was some good natured ribbing on the subject of the Rabbitoh's record in recent seasons in response to the implication that the Titans are destined to lose often in the future. Another person might have seen that as a chance for opposing fans to bond a little.

But then you resorted to name-calling, which even when warranted, and I certainly don't believe it was in this case, is just not very nice. Beyond being not nice, it's simply a barrier to healthy discussion, which I strongly suspect is this place's primary purpose.

Titan First Grade Squad PROMETHEUS's Avatar

He could very well be, but nothing in this thread would indicate so in my opinion.
    Cheers,Kwigibo,ill be sure to use that in my character reference in future!

Well put Kwigibo...I came on here to talk about the Souths/Titans game but this thread isn't worthy of any football talk

Prometheus,
    You might need to take a break from the forum for a couple of days to avoid fuelling Zetland Zoo's childish comments.

I think this forum just needs a good dose of myxomatosis .......

i had a great night even tho we lost ! ill oput my pictures up

Default carpet replacement

lol sorry im wondering if telstra is gonna replace the carpet that is worn out by Carty yesterday??? i was watching the coaches box and seriuosly, i hate to be up there in that ,iv never seen any1 pace so much..:woot: