Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Titan First Grade Squad PROMETHEUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zetland Zoo View Post
    Swig out of the metho bottle in everleigh street? I think it is you with the problem sport.
    This is a TITANS supporters forum...bugger off.

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    we missed scott so much
    he would of slotted a field goal to seal it
    For once I agree with one of you. We deserved to lose and Prince may have sealed it, although you had the chance with the penalty(despite the woeful ref).

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by PROMETHEUS View Post
    This is a TITANS supporters forum...bugger off.
    When I want intelligent repartee I will

Junior Titan

You must have experience with that i suppose.
    No **** sherlock why do you think I posted it. You are a mental midget.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetland Zoo View Post
    No **** sherlock why do you think I posted it. You are a mental midget.
    And you are a minority on this forum...run away and crawl up Crowes rabbit hole.

Zetland mate, why don't you go away from this forum. All the fans here are as gutted as I about the loss. I think the ref contributed but we lost it through some bad play in the final ten. We don't need you coming in and rubbing salt in the wounds. Go to the Souths forum and go nuts but grow up and let us vent, it helps ease the heartache. It was a close match and I am still trying to calm down after having my heart broken by the loss. If we had won I wouldn't be on the Souths forum rubbing their nose in it. Well done to Souths for the win but I'd be lying if I said I am glad they won.

Cheers

Canberra_Titan

Zetland mate, why don't you go away from this forum. All the fans here are as gutted as I about the loss. I think the ref contributed but we lost it through some bad play in the final ten. We don't need you coming in and rubbing salt in the wounds. Go to the Souths forum and go nuts but grow up and let us vent, it helps ease the heartache. It was a close match and I am still trying to calm down after having my heart broken by the loss. If we had won I wouldn't be on the Souths forum rubbing their nose in it. Well done to Souths for the win but I'd be lying if I said I am glad they won.

Cheers

Canberra_Titan

Junior Titan

Canberra I am as gutted as you are, sure we won but a woeful performance by my team. I don't need to grow up, but I will not take **** from obvious child like fans. I originally came here only to support Donnelly and his non grapple tackle, but stayed to view your forum. My responses are only to posts that I found interesting or obnoxious you choose which this is.

Junior Titan

Canberra, don't you like typing? I don't like copy and paste.

Why should I change what I think of you in a different post. I stand by what I said. If your going to come on and wind us up after a loss you don't belong on the forum. This was an important game for us and to lose it the way we did was terrible. We don't need Rabbitoh's fans coming onto our forum and stirring the pot.

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Canberra_Titan View Post
    Why should I change what I think of you in a different post. I stand by what I said. If your going to come on and wind us up after a loss you don't belong on the forum. This was an important game for us and to lose it the way we did was terrible. We don't need Rabbitoh's fans coming onto our forum and stirring the pot.
    I am not here to wind you up. I think Prom is unintelligent and I said so that is all. I think you would have won if you had Prince, so how is that winding you up?

And i suppose you'll be on the penrith forum next week,with your insightful,enlightening comments on the game.:duh:

Junior Titan

And i suppose you'll be on the penrith forum next week,with your insightful,enlightening comments on the game.:duh:
    Don't think I will be I don't make a habit of it as I said came here to defend one of your players, but you don't seem to comprehend that. I found one of your posters to be incredibly stupid so thought I would point it out (your friends won't tell you).

Enough

That is enough crapping on off topic, this is the game tread, please keep discussion about the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Can anyone explain how the souths player got put on report yet we didnt get a penalty?