Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24

I posted this in the joke section, but it is not really a joke.

The Labor party today announced it is going to change the Australian Emblem from a Kangaroo and Emu to a Condom as it better reflects there political stance.

A Condom allows for inflation, Halts production, Destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pr*cks, and gives you a sense of security while your actually being f**ked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    I posted this in the joke section, but it is not really a joke.

The Labor party today announced it is going to change the Australian Emblem from a Kangaroo and Emu to a Condom as it better reflects there political stance.

A Condom allows for inflation, Halts production, Destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pr*cks, and gives you a sense of security while your actually being f**ked.
    I'll pay that one Coaster

Heres a few reasons Australian Labour needs to use condoms and the Libs don't.......

See, the Labour party can actually stand up for itself because they aren't a bunch of limp- d1cks.

The Liberal party no longer has any potency and who'd want to get into bed with them anyway?

Howard managed to pass on plenty of disease into the Australian communtity with the viral Worstchoices, and when he talked about weapons of mass destruction he couldn't actually find it!

Costello wishes the party was condom friendly so he'd have some protection from a leadership challenge!

It's not that the Libs didn't have any condoms but unfortunately for you and your liberal mates, your party-balloon was well and truly burst at the last e(r)lection.

Maybe the Liberals just can't find condoms big enough because they are the biggest d1cks in Australian politics at the moment?

LOL, keep up the good work mate. You've still got the best part of 4 years to try and find a new leader and re-build your party/leaking ship.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post

LOL, keep up the good work mate. You've still got the best part of 4 years to try and find a new leader and re-build your party/leaking ship.
    Lol, its not my party mate, i have no interest in politics other then what effects me personaly.

I couldnt care less if the Liberal party, folded.
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    Lol, its not my party mate, i have no interest in politics other then what effects me personaly.

I couldnt care less if the Liberal party, folded.
    You'll start caring if the unions control the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    You'll start caring if the unions control the country.
    Yeah, what i am trying to say, i am not linked to a Party, and wouldnt spend a Saturday night, with 500 other party members cheering the leader like he is a Jesus Christ himself.

I vote for who i think is best for the country and my family. I dont get persuaded by USA style campains and Catchy slogans, its just a shame that most of this country does.

I find it amusing that if you kill a man it is called murder.
    But if you kill 10000 it is called politics.