Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

And not driving down I hope

Quote Originally Posted by BringBackWillie View Post
    And not driving down I hope
    As if I'd do that!

Will you be there?
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Indeed so :woot:

Bussing it down tho

I'm glad the TItans are gonna have a representation in this acursed frontier of humanity.

Any chance of any other peeps?

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Titan First Grade Regular

I'll see if i can stop by where the legion is and introduce myself!

TONGUES BACK! woo. :woot: :woot:
    [

Hehehehehe - we thought likewise

There should be 6 from the Southern Legion making their way down there. Hoping those from Canberrra who joined us for the Tigers match would be there too

Apart from that - sounds like the rest of them will be Raiders fans

If you're getting there early - bar us our section

Titan One Clubman

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I am currently washing every jacket and coat I have.

It's a afternoon match. the Sun will be out so you'll be sweet. It's not THAT cold during the afternoon.

Unforunately I won't be able to be at the game and I am very disappointed because it was a game I marked down that I really wanted to attend and also have the chance to meet Shifty and my old mate Capital Shark.

It wasn't entirely my decision, I had to make the choice between two things and family wins out.

But don't worry I have switched over my flights so Ill be at the Bunnies v Titans match in a fortnight.

I'm sorry I won't be there in person and the worst thing in the world to me is not being able to be on the frontline when I want to be, but you know me, I'll make up for it times five, you'll see.

Well - you picked a good one to miss Diehard

And I'm not sure what these Canberra ppl are saying about the sun factor - it was FREEZING! As soon as the sun went behind the stadium... geez that second half was long and miserable

Oh well, back in the comforts of a warmer Sydney (can't believe I'm saying that!)... it was a long drive back but fingers crossed our injury toll isn't as bad as the scoreline

Titan One Clubman

Quote Originally Posted by BringBackWillie View Post
    Well - you picked a good one to miss Diehard

And I'm not sure what these Canberra ppl are saying about the sun factor - it was FREEZING! As soon as the sun went behind the stadium... geez that second half was long and miserable

Oh well, back in the comforts of a warmer Sydney (can't believe I'm saying that!)... it was a long drive back but fingers crossed our injury toll isn't as bad as the scoreline
    The Sun makes the place very warm, I was on the eastern side of the ground so that is covered in sunshine for the entire match, so there was no need for the Jumper/Jacket .

On the game, finally good to see Canberra end a 4 match losiing streak in such emphatic circumstances.. Kahler is a goose for launching those pre-match comments.. It would have only fired up the boys more..

I guess in a way I did pick a good one to miss. But I hate thinking like that. But it would have been a long and solemn journey back to Queensland for all Gold Coast Titans related folk.

Anyone sitting remotely on the Western side of the ground has rocks in their head. Sun rises in the East, sets in the West, people. Afternoon match, the logical place to be to soak up the most sun is the Eastern stand. Which is where I placed myself, and it was beautiful sitting back in the sun, drinking beer, taking the piss out of a couple of my mates who'd gone and brought a ridiculous amount of Titans merchandise (inflatable hands, beanies, stubbie holders, flags) to one's credit he stayed the full 80 and kept waving his inflatable hand.

Pitty about the drunk farkwit in the Titans gear just down from them who thought it fairly acceptable to stand up, drop out his junk and proceed to re-leave himself on the empty row of seats behind, in full view of a few of my mate's girlfriends. Luckily for him he had a couple mates who suggest they forget the last 20 and go home or the flogging his team copped would be nothing in comparison.

Anyway, from the sounds of some other stories, it must have been half price concession for ********s at the footy yesterday and I'll be lodging my complaint for not being afforded this discount..
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Quote Originally Posted by Capital_Shark View Post
    Pitty about the drunk farkwit in the Titans gear just down from them who thought it fairly acceptable to stand up, drop out his junk and proceed to re-leave himself on the empty row of seats behind, in full view of a few of my mate's girlfriends.
    For a minute there I thought you were refering to the 're-leaving' of some sort of tension
    He obviously had to urinate?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    For a minute there I thought you were refering to the 're-leaving' of some sort of tension
    He obviously had to urinate?
    haha, yea mate. He was a wanker but didn't go that far
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo