Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Prince over, Delaney converts :woot:

12-18 Titans 8 to go.......:test:

Fkn good game to watch

Junior Titan

good game boys

I think being in the Titans supporter bay was the best thing ever. Hopefully a real taste of what is to come in 2008.

We went into a frenzy when Prince was firing us up to cheer louder and louder.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Junior

Default Supporters Bay at Suncorp

I agree with you Diehard- the atmosphere in our corner was awesome and when Princey came over and encouraged us everyone lifted the intensity and support. Its a shame he got injured just after that cos our support and enthusiasm may have just given the team an extra lift to beat the ponys. Only thing that annoyed me about the night was the amount of Broncos supporters in the "awayteam" supporters bay. What gives! If you are a one-eyed Broncos supporter why would you sit in the opposition tams supporters bay? I had to hit my one-eyed Titans/Qld supporting husband with my Titans flag to shut him up !

The away fans bay down in the corner looked amazing from the players bench side of the field. When we got ahead, late in the second half, you guys stood out and it prompted me to come around and try to fire you up more.

Thanks for making the trip up fans.

TITAN FOR LIFE

BLADE
    Gold Coast Titans

Junior Titan

thats scotty 4 u lol

Quote Originally Posted by jenwood View Post
    Only thing that annoyed me about the night was the amount of Broncos supporters in the "awayteam" supporters bay.
    Absolutely there must have been 100-200 of them. It was ridiculous.

And it did spoil it a bit. It shocks me how bad sports a lot of people can be.

But next year we will have a stadium full of blue and gold and we will own it.

And hopefully have an entire bay of passionate fans in the Legion.

I think in future all those seats should be offered to Titans members first up.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Agreed with the number of Broncos fans in the away supporters bay (unfortunately, its the same thing when the Southern Legion are at Telstra Stadium). Does generally ruin it but the Legion looked great regardless on the night and yes, it was great to see Princey fire the crowd up after his try

Junior

if it wasnt so damm cold anywhere but Qld I would con the other half to take me down to Sydney for a game! Having said that I'm thinking of getting our group of 14 Gold Members to fly to Melbourne for the last game against the Storm. Do you think Jetstar and/or Titans admin might be able to put together a bit of a package? Hope so.Let me know what you think. It would be a great way to end the home and away season before we start finals.(Note that air of positive thinking-its called Karma I think!!!) Knowing how passionate Melbourne people are about sport it would be great to have a decent group of supporters down there to cheer on our boys.

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

If you're organising a Melb trip jenwood and can factor in those from Sydney too with any packages or arrangements you make, keep us posted