Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Titan One Clubman

Quote Originally Posted by Future Australian Prop
    "People say Canberra are a hot and cold team but I think that it is more that their opposition either turn up ready to play or not ready to play," said Kahler.

"They are the kind of team that can take advantage of that.

"They have got the strike players there to do the damage and they also have the potential to have big scores against them.

"You just have to turn up ready to play, control the ball and do all the simple things."
    So Mr. Kahler, how did that all go?

Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    didnt get to watch this game due to my sister 18th
    its on a 3
    do i dare watch it?
    Patske,

We were the better team while Prince was on the field...the only thing that kept Canberra in the game was Preston Campbell's mistakes

Once Prince went off, we fell apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Patske,

We were the better team while Prince was on the field...the only thing that kept Canberra in the game was Preston Campbell's mistakes

Once Prince went off, we fell apart.
    Absolutely, but I was pretty sure Prince was on the field for at least two of the three late tries in the first half, maybe all three.

Prince was hurt desperately trying to hold onto a run-away train. If I remember rightly, he took an intercept and then tried to offload before being flung over the side-line. If he hadn't been so desperate to turn things around he would more likely have taken the tackle rather than trying to run down a very narrow corridor on the wing.

After Prince left the field, there was no way back for the Titans.

I am yet to understand what happened late in the first half. From what I saw, we were matching them in defence and looked much more dangerous in attack.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjim View Post
    Absolutely, but I was pretty sure Prince was on the field for at least two of the three late tries in the first half, maybe all three.
    Prince may have been on the field but Canberra scored directly from Prestons mistakes...with any other fullback, we would have been winning while Prince was on.