Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

5 minute try to Delaney and then converted by Mat Rogers

about 15 minutes to go i think and Titans are down 14-6! :duh:

GO THE MAROONS!

Come on Titans... I don't want to be 0/2 this week

Jeez we missed Lafranchi in this game.
    The only forward that dominated the tackle was Minichello. We weren't moving off the line in defence because the Warriors were playing the ball too quick.

Carty has talked about winning the wrestle before and I thought he was focusing too much on it. Tonight we couldn't wrestle teddy bear.

It was obvious the Warriors were only going to threaten us up the middle.
    Why didn't we compress our defence?

I love Preston but wtf is he doing atm???

Replace him with a broom handle untill he is ready to play
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post

That was one of the worst fullback displays I've seen this year.

Yep, I've gotta agree with you 100%. **Cough** Walker can play fullback **Cough**
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

i dont like rubbishing players but preston let his team down he was a complete disater at the back, no confidence and was terrible, he just seemed to be walking around just happy to be in the field, one of the worst performances i have seen from a fullback, he needs to go back to queensland cup to get his confidence back. another worry is rogers he might get suspended for a week or two, the warrors done a good job lucky for minichello otherwise they would have beaten the titans by more

I can't wait to see the tackle stats. Delaney,Hilder ,Friend, Mini between them they tackle their guts out. Preston was not with it, the warriors capitalised on Titans mistakes, which were far to many, but a lot of them came from fatigue due to defending so much. Now we have the Broncos next week,so maybe we will learn from those mistakes.:hissyfit"

Good uck next week.

First half the Titans defended well and protected their 6 point break. Good committment, intensity and focus.

Second half everything looked good until Preston dropped that high ball, then the tide turned.

It's the little efforts, or lack of them, that turn football games. Unfortunatley, Preston, as good a player as he is, flinched going for that high ball, simple as that.

No point blaming Preston, it won't make it any better. Move on to next week.

We were never going to win with just 6 points, so inability to get over the try line played more in the loss.

The trouble with playing the Warriors at home is we loose our home ground advantage. There's more Warriors supporters here than there is in Auckland.

There should be a quota at the gate though. For every five Titan fans that enter, we let one Warrior fan in. Only fair.

Is Preston fit????

I think the best side would have Rogers at Fullback, Webster in the centers, and Walker on the wing.

With preston on the bench as in impact player, dropping Amos (who i rate highly)

That way we have both backs and forwards covered, the only downside is Cambells defence if he comes on at hooker to give Friend a rest, but as a mate of mine said yesterday, just let it pan out and see how the game goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

With preston on the bench as in impact player, dropping Amos (who i rate highly)
    I've been saying that all year
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

looks like preston could be out with a back complaint, give parfitt a run at fullback, he cant go anyworse than what preston went