Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

and you guys had those drunk dudes in front of ya who kept yelling 'I love you' at the Titanettes
    SHARKEY, SCHIFTY and RYAN :test: :test: :test:

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

Quote Originally Posted by jenny View Post
    SHARKEY, SCHIFTY and RYAN :test: :test: :test:
    Hahaha would be funny if that were true...

Quote Originally Posted by Nathalie View Post
    Hahaha would be funny if that were true...
    Were they here on Sat night???:eyebrow:

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

Quote Originally Posted by jenny View Post
    Were they here on Sat night???:eyebrow:

Trust me guys, the yobbos yelling "I love you Titanettes" are all around the ground. I don't know how those poor girls do it.

Quote Originally Posted by dee13 View Post
    Trust me guys, the yobbos yelling "I love you Titanettes" are all around the ground. I don't know how those poor girls do it.
    They do it with the encouragement yobbo's like me give them :woot:
    They wouldn't be out in the cold in their skimpy bikini's if they didn't like the attention they get
    Hopefully Rnd 19 I'll be there. A few rums and I'll be full of encouragement

Angry Show some respect for the Titanettes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    They wouldn't be out in the cold in their skimpy bikini's if they didn't like the attention they get
    Thats pretty slack...They are out there every week doing what they love, because its their passion. Not because they want the attention...Those girls put in long hours and train hard to do what they do. Why do they do that? Because most of them have spent years dancing and they love it.
    Cheerleading gives them a chance to let others enjoy what they enjoy.
    Just dont assume theyre all out there to stick out their boobs and shake their asses for you yobbos out there. Show some respect!

Quote Originally Posted by Titanettes Boyfriend View Post
    Thats pretty slack...They are out there every week doing what they love, because its their passion. Not because they want the attention...Those girls put in long hours and train hard to do what they do. Why do they do that? Because most of them have spent years dancing and they love it.
    Cheerleading gives them a chance to let others enjoy what they enjoy.
    Just dont assume theyre all out there to stick out their boobs and shake their asses for you yobbos out there. Show some respect!
    Well said mate. I don't think we appreciate their professionalism sometimes, no doubt they are athletes, the tricks they do are amazing.

It would be fantastic to get some more insight into that.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 24-07-07 at 09:48 AM.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Junior

I agree Diehard- the Titanettes are the best cheergirls in the NRL. Not only are they very polished and professional in the routines they look great and seem to really enjoy what they do. No- not to show off their bodies but to show off all the training and hard work they put in to what must be such a hard physical effort. GO GIRLS YOU ARE THE BEST.:woot: :woot: :woot:
    After watching the Broncos cheergirls at Suncorp a few weeks ago you realise how entertaining and skillfull the Titanettes really are. I nearly fell asleep watching the Broncos girls- they were boring!!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Well said mate. I don't think we appreciate their professionalism sometimes, no doubt they are athletes, the tricks they do are amazing.

Thanks for the support Diehard...I appreciate it and I have no doubt the girls do as well. I am always dissapointed when I go to the games and have to listen to those yobbos out there talking down to the girls like they are there to shake their asses for them. Im so proud of my girlfriend and all those girls out there. They work very hard.

Hopefully the Titanettes will bring a new name to cheerleading. They have already changed the way the NRL cheerleaders perform their routines and hopefully they will help to show people out there that they are very talented and not out to (as Ive said before) Show off their boobs and shake their asses for all the guys out there.

Next time any of you are at the game, why dont you congratulate the girls and let them know you appreciate what they do. Because more often than not, they do hear what you say. (If you yell loud enough haha!)
    Go Titanettes! Keep up the good work!!

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post

What a lot of hot cabanossi they do it for the attention and they probably dress for attention when they aren't performing. Get rid of them and get a drum squad or admit you are MSPs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetland Zoo View Post
    What a lot of hot cabanossi they do it for the attention and they probably dress for attention when they aren't performing. Get rid of them and get a drum squad or admit you are MSPs.
    Drum squad? lol bunch of noisy junkies by the looks of it.

Besides, why pay a drum squad? Give all the kids in the front row some free hot chips and a coke and tell 'em to kick the fence when the home team get the ball. Same effect mate.

But I agree about the cheergirls. Sure they love to dance and are great at what they do, but they're not exactly put off by the attention they get.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Titan One Clubman

Yeah the drummer really help South Sydney with their crowds too. The club has new owners, spent Millions on players and is challenging for the top 8 for the first time in 20 years, yet can only manage to get 13,000 into telstra Stadium.

I wish my club was owned by a *EDIT* kiwi pelican...
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 30-07-07 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetland Zoo View Post
    Two Words. 'Shut Up' ...........
    Never ceases to amaze me how full of **** some people are....
    Go Titanettes! Keep up the good work!!