Subs:
Mark Riddell
Josh Cordoba
Ian Hindmarsh
Fuifui Moimoi
Weller Hauraki (one to be omitted).

RLfan
07-06-07, 06:07 PM
I will tip Parra then kick myself when Canberra win. Penrith& Canberra are the two most frustrating sides to tip in 07.

Capital_Shark
07-06-07, 06:30 PM
I'll be tipping the Raiders and freezing my **** off at the ground just to watch the dissapointment on the faces of my Parra supporting mates. If they lose I'll be pretty damn annoyed.

Schifty - Colin Best is in PL, wouldn't ya think he'd slot right into the outside backs with their current situation?

Social Loafer
07-06-07, 06:35 PM
I'll be tipping the Raiders and freezing my **** off at the ground just to watch the dissapointment on the faces of my Parra supporting mates. If they lose I'll be pretty damn annoyed.

Schifty - Colin Best is in PL, wouldn't ya think he'd slot right into the outside backs with their current situation?

Best got owned at centre when played there against Newtown so I doubt Henry would want him there in first grade yet, the only other option would be to put him on the wing and move Bronx to centre, but Bronx has shown great form under the high ball so it's best to keep him there..
Cross should do well, very good defensively which is what we need.

Capital_Shark
07-06-07, 06:42 PM
Fair enough, just seen it when I was flicking through Big League today and wondered. I dunno the first thing about Cross tbh so I'll have to take your word for it.

Social Loafer
07-06-07, 06:52 PM
Fair enough, just seen it when I was flicking through Big League today and wondered. I dunno the first thing about Cross tbh so I'll have to take your word for it.

If you have Big League have a look at the Purtell interview, bit of a laugh in that.

Cowboy Titan
09-06-07, 05:56 PM
Go Canberra - 24 - nil after 13 minutes.

k-unit
09-06-07, 07:23 PM
38-10 Fulltime. You guess who won.

RLfan
09-06-07, 10:03 PM
Hahahahaha Riddell called Weyman a Fat F*** then when the ref sent him off, he called him fatboy. The pot calling the kettle black.

Social Loafer
10-06-07, 10:13 AM
:test: :woot: :woot:

BTW- When's the last time I side won by 28 after getting caned 11-4 in the penalty count...

Capital_Shark
10-06-07, 10:27 PM
Went and froze my **** off at this game but it was all worth it to take the mickey out of my couple of mates proudly wearing their Parra jerseys.

Hopefully Parramatta have turned the corner and we see plenty more horror performances from this year, securing the spoon for themselves and some hansom winnings for me.

Wasn't a complete loss for the Eels though, for instance one positive they can take out of the game is that Luke Burt will be much better at kicking off next week after all the practice this weekend. :laugh:

Ryan
10-06-07, 10:41 PM
When they're hot, they're fkn HOT :surprise:
Watchin Sunday Roast 2day and apparently 24 points in 12mins is a record :woot:

Social Loafer
10-06-07, 11:18 PM
Another Good thing about last night was the Raiders 13+ was paying $6.25 which meant more then enough money for a feed and beers at the Tradies :woot:

Ryan
10-06-07, 11:25 PM
Another Good thing about last night was the Raiders 13+ was paying $6.25 which meant more then enough money for a feed and beers at the Tradies :woot:
I suppose, if your ever gonna put money on them this year, you'd go 13+.....

How much did ya throw down?

Social Loafer
11-06-07, 12:14 AM
I suppose, if your ever gonna put money on them this year, you'd go 13+.....

How much did ya throw down?

Only ended up putting a tenner on them, but can't complain about free beers :)