PDA

View Full Version : Kahler

Coaster
03-06-07, 05:03 PM
Whats the go with this bloke?

Second half he made 5 meters
And in the whole game made 45 meters for a front rower that needed to stand up with Myers getting injured and losing Hodgeson before kickoff.:surprise:

I still think who ever was doing the stats, was being kind to him, becuase i sure didnt see the 5 meters he made.:dizzy:

patskE
03-06-07, 05:15 PM
need to axe him n cooper
cooper looked like he didnt want to be there tbh
friend needs more of a break, he just lacks the spark these days that he dont have amos around
he still provides good service but dont create like he use to

Capital_Shark
03-06-07, 06:47 PM
Where is James Stosic? Injured or is missing first grade selection one of the 'aspects to his game he wasn't free to utilise at Cronulla' ?

I think Cartwright makes some bad positional calls on some players. Kahler isn't a prop, and is useless unless packing into the second row and running wide.

Coaster
03-06-07, 06:50 PM
Stosic is having problems with his chin, bad cut, i think he had small surgery to repair it.

Kahler needs to be out wider, Maimi would be far enough

TITAN PETE
03-06-07, 08:30 PM
Stosic is having problems with his chin, bad cut, i think he had small surgery to repair it.

Stosic will be back for the Tigers & may be needed more than ever if Meyers is out & i think Kahler should be way wider like Ipswich:laugh: !

Tamwelg
03-06-07, 09:00 PM

I've got to agree, he just isn't NRL material.

patskE
03-06-07, 09:29 PM
man they wouldnt of signed him if he wasnt
maybe a good backup 2nder rower
but i rkn we got better forwards then him

Chaos
04-06-07, 10:16 PM
Yeah...I'd be suprised if Carty gives Kahler a run next start.

Throb
05-06-07, 01:31 PM
Kris seemed a bit lost out there. Having said that - so does the Stosinator at times.

These boys are pretty massive, but maybe they need time in the Q cup to discover some mongrel.

Maybe some time alone with Gilly would sort them out....

bigjim
05-06-07, 04:53 PM
Maybe some players are playing out of position, some may be playing out of their league, some may be not even be playing, but as a team their getting the job done, more often than not.

I for one, am not going to start second guessing Cartright. or doubting our players.

Some weeks the mix works better than others, that's just the way it is sometimes. It's very early days, there's plenty of time for doubt in the coming years, I'm sure.

For now, keep up the great work guys.

Social Loafer
05-06-07, 05:01 PM
Kahler is playing out of position.

Anyway Cartwright must have seen something in him to sign him 2 years before his Raiders contract was due to expire.

RichOs69
05-06-07, 06:17 PM
Kahler is playing out of position.

Anyway Cartwright must have seen something in him to sign him 2 years before his Raiders contract was due to expire.

what position does he usually play?
with half of our big blokes out...it may be a chance for him to realise he needs to find a 'bitOmongrel' in himself and step up...im not gonna write him off yet...as per the quote...Cartwright must see something...hopefully Kahler will realise and get his game back on track and settle into the NRL second rower role