PDA

View Full Version : Young talent

Kelvinator
31-05-07, 04:18 PM
How long before some of the local juniors make their debut? (Will Matthews, Shannon Walker, Chris Sandow). Are they training with A-grade?

patskE
31-05-07, 04:56 PM
sandow looks way to small to play nrl from wat i saw from a qld cup game i saw a few weeks bak

Steve
31-05-07, 06:10 PM
I think they're in various Qld Cup teams, just a matter of impressing enough I guess.

DIEHARD
31-05-07, 07:07 PM
How long before some of the local juniors make their debut? (Will Matthews, Shannon Walker, Chris Sandow). Are they training with A-grade?

Shannon Walker has been playing wing for the Tweed Heads Seagulls in the QLD Cup and Chris Sandow has been playing on their interchange bench.

Look out for them again this weekend.

Old Diehard
01-06-07, 06:10 PM
Will Chambers at Norths looks good- no good to the Titans at this stage. Nor is he at the level Greg Inglis was at this stage...But he might not want to live in Melbourne ( He was born in Qld but until Boarding School lived up in NT!). He might not want to live in Melbourne (Lord knows I wouldn't!)

I also mentioned Nat Barnes from the Titans feeder club and Smith Samau has more to offer than you have seen!

Chaos
01-06-07, 08:45 PM
Do we have any young hard nut forwards coming through...someone that wont back down when the going gets rough?

I was dissapointed with Mathers attempt of backing his team mate up when Delaney was flatterned.
Prince will get his **** kicked if he is the only player sticking up for his team mates.