11. Hindmarsh
12. Mason
13. Ryan
Interchange
14. Bailey
15. Simpson
16. Tupou
17. Gidley

Please reply and send back your opinion on who should be in or out. :)

hugebrianfan
27-05-07, 05:20 PM
yay Jarrod mullen is in the side Im a very happy girlYeah im happy coz jarrod is in the nsw side for game 2 and im happy coz its my 15th birthday

Capital_Shark
27-05-07, 05:35 PM
Game 1 team
1. Minichiello
2. King
3. Lyon (GK)
4. Cooper
5. Hayne
6. Anasta
7. Mullen
8. White
9. Buderus (C)
10. Kite
11. Hindmarsh
12. Mason
13. Ryan
Interchange
14. Bailey
15. Simpson
16. Tupou
17. Gidley

Please reply and send back your opinion on who should be in or out. :)

You want it to remain unchanged, I gather?

Doubt you'll see Gidley there, he's facing 12 weeks on the sideline with his shoulder.

RLfan
27-05-07, 06:58 PM
Happy birthday HugeBrianFan. The Knights gave you a great present today. Sorry to tease, hope you had a great birthday.

I dare say Farah to replace Gidley. Hoffman, Gallen, Bird in with Tupou, Mason (he is injured?) & White out IMO. Not that I care because the Mighty Maroons wil stomp them.

Chaos
27-05-07, 08:00 PM
NSW would have to consider Bird, Gallen, Watnough, Hoffman and Laffranchi.

Ryan seems to get a walk up start no matter how is club team goes and Hindmarsh just hasn't managed to shine in Origin.

Gallen has been one of the best back rowers in the past two years and I'm glad the NSW selectors don't pick him because guys like Mason would definitely improve with his aggression.

Capital_Shark
27-05-07, 08:16 PM
I dare say Farah to replace Gidley.

I'll go one further and dare say Farah should replace Buderus. Hope he doesn't though, as a maroons fan I'd hate to see the NSW pack with a decent roll on like Farah could provide.

Chaos
27-05-07, 08:21 PM
I'll go one further and dare say Farah should replace Buderus. Hope he doesn't though, as a maroons fan I'd hate to see the NSW pack with a decent roll on like Farah could provide.

I agree with Sheens..no use picking Farah on the bench...have him as run on Hooker or not at all.

J-Storm
27-05-07, 10:57 PM
NSW would have to consider Bird, Gallen, Watmough, Hoffman and Laffranchi.
Ryan seems to get a walk up start no matter how is club team goes and Hindmarsh just hasn't managed to shine in Origin.

Gallen has been one of the best back rowers in the past two years and I'm glad the NSW selectors don't pick him because guys like Mason would definitely improve with his aggression.

The only others I would add to that mix are Lance Thompson, Farah & Dean Collis. And Hindmarsh will only shine if allowed to play his natural game for the full game, not this 50-60 minute stuff...

Social Loafer
27-05-07, 11:27 PM
1. Minichiello
2. Purtell
3. Lyon (GK)
4. Cooper
5. Hayne
6. Anasta (only cos Todd is suspended)
7. Mullen
8. White
9. Buderus (C)
10. Kite
11. Hindmarsh
12. Mason
13. Bird
Interchange
14. Bailey
15. Simpson
16. Tupou
17. Gallen

Steelers
28-05-07, 12:30 AM
What about Ben Galea? He seems to be really underrated by alot of people, but everytime I watch a Tigers game he is one of the best players of the match.

Jezza
28-05-07, 07:46 AM
just to let everyone know that the team that I wrote down is the one which played in game I and it's not the team I think should be played in game 2
:cool:

Hoppy2007Dragons
28-05-07, 08:57 AM
1. Mini
2. Grothe
3. Lyon (GK)
4. Cooper
5. Hayne
6. Anasta
7. Mullen
8. Kite
9. Farah
10.Bailey
11. Gallen
12. Mason
13. Bird

14. Ryles
15. White
16. Simpson
17. Watmough

Bar injuries and suspension this would be my team.

The forward pack needs a bit of a shack up and some punch added to it, Ryan and Tupou need to go, both are not firing and Ryan just seems to be in the team cause hes andrew ryan. Buderus won't play i think his broken foot is real bad, but having said that if he was fit i owuld have farrah at 9 anyway.

Gallen, Bird and Watmough have been on fire for their clubs and they really need a crack, i only kept mason cause if he has a pack with a bite in it he will feed off it and play well himself. Ryles also brings some aggresion, whilst i love hindmarsh he seems to be missing something this year, i think its the coach.

Jezza
28-05-07, 04:48 PM
I really think Watmough should be in the team for 5 reasons. 1. Aggression 2. Speed 3.Tackling 4. Scoring 5. Line Breaks
If Watmough does not get selected then I would imagine Greg Bird will. If none of them do the selectors need glasses. Ryan was pathetic. I didn't really even know he was playing. It would teach him a lesson if they drop him anyway. Farah should also be a certainty. Gidley is sidelined anyway. It was my first time I watched him when he played the panthers and he is fantastic. Buderus is probably a bit rusty but he still deserves 9. Farah would be an excellent utility. Anasta needs to step up asell as King and Cooper. Mullen needs to step up aswell. Same with Kite, White actually everyone needs to abit. Minichiello, Lyon were probably the best. Simpson should be dropped aswell. I will announce my team soon.

Flanker/5-8
28-05-07, 04:49 PM
1. Mini
2. Grothe
3. Lyon
4. Cooper
5. Hayne
6. Anasta
7. Mullen
8. Shrek
9. Farah
10. White
11. Hindmarsh
12. Ryan
13. Bird

14. Bailey
15. Gallen
16. Hoffman
17. Watmough

Coaster
28-05-07, 04:55 PM
From a Queenslander point of view i wouldnt like this side

1. Mini
2. Grothe
3. King
4. Cooper
5. El'Masri
6. Anasta
7. Monaghan
8. Shrek
9. Buderus
10. Mason
11. Hindmarsh
12. Hoffman
13. Gallen

14. Bailey
15. Kite
16. Wing
17. Watmough

J-Storm
28-05-07, 08:13 PM
1. Minichelo
2. Hayne
3. King
4. Collis
5. El Masri
6. Monoghan
7. Mullen
8. O'Meley
9. Farah
10. White
11. Mason
12. Hoffman
13. Gallen

14. Wing
15. Anasta
16. Ryan
17. Watmough

Future Star
28-05-07, 08:26 PM
1. Mini
2. El Masri
3. Adrian Purtell (Come on, hes ready!)
4. Timana Tahu
5. Jarryd Hayne
6. Michael Monoghan (thats right, i said it)
7. Jarrod Mullen (he needs a real 5/8 to play with...)
8. Brent Kite
9. Danny Buderus
10. Willie Mason
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Andrew Ryan

14. Luke Bailey
15. Brett White
16. Bird
17. Robbie Farah (hes the leader on Dally M points)

Jezza
28-05-07, 08:33 PM
1. Anthony Minichiello (speed, experience, try scorng, good in first game)
2. Matt King (strong, tall - good under high ball, experience, has to improve)
3. Matt Cooper (experience)
4. Brett Delaney (under-rated at times, can be forward, great ball carrier)
5. Jarryd Hayne (skill, youth, try scoring)
6. Lyon (GK) (good pair with Orford, experience, strength)
7. Orford/Mullen (experience, zip around rucks, good kick, GK) / (youth, skills, kick)
8. Luke Bailey (experience, playing good for Titans, aggression)
9. Danny Buderus (C) (experience, great playmaker)
10. Brent Kite (80 minute player, strong for his size, firing for Manly)
11. Willie Mason (aggression, size, experience)
12. Nathan Hindmarsh (experience but needs to fire)
13. Anthony Laffranchi/Reni Maitua (both have been playing well fo their clubs and both have great speed and power)
Interchange
14. Anthony Watmough (fantastic, firing for Manly, speed, aggression, played origin before, try scoring)
15. Jason Ryles/Mark O'Meley (both have experience, aggression and strength)
16. Greg Bird (firing for Sharks, skills, deserves his spot)
17. Robbie Farah (playmaker, kicking game, skill and youth)

Notes: I think that Luke Bailey will play better if he's in the starting line-up. He will be more fired up. Watmough and Bird in for Ryan and Tupou. Farah in for Gidley. Ryles/O'Meley in for Simpson and still can't decide between them. Hindmarsh needs to lift. Same with King and Cooper. I think that Lyon and Orford will play good togther. Bailey replaces White. Delaney is in for Lyon who is five-eigth and replaces Anasta. Delaney is a very good ball-carier gaining much needed metres. Orford has a smart kicking game. Lyon will be goal-kicker and team-mate Orford will be a back up. I think that this is a good, fresh, young balanced team and provides much needed speed but aggression is kept and so is skill. Farah, Orford, Delaney, Laffranchi and if Maitua plays will be the debutants. Buderus should be captain. :surprise:

Social Loafer
28-05-07, 10:54 PM
Withers for Utility, can slot into the halves and hooker. Plus he fights well above his weight and isn't afraid to put a hit on someone that is twice his size.. Will never let you down in defence.

:D :test:

Jezza
29-05-07, 06:44 PM
:) I think Withers is an extremely good player but i dont hink he has a chance of getting picked for a while. There are a lot of other players more likely.

Future Star
29-05-07, 08:28 PM
:) I think Withers is an extremely good player but i dont hink he has a chance of getting picked for a while. There are a lot of other players more likely.

Yeah, your right.
withers is to good for origin... he'll make everyone look bad.

maybe hes better suited to Australia Prime Minister, or Emperor Of Australia!

i like it!

WITHERS FOR EMPEROR! :test:

Old Diehard
30-05-07, 07:35 PM
Well the first person picked has gotta be the referee.. NSW would be mad not to go for Simpkins after his first game performance - he was their man of the match! But if they could entice Hollywood Bill the Copper back - then it doesn't matter whether NSW picks the Carringbah U7s' as their team they would still be favourite!

Cheats or incompetant it's one or the other!

Tamwelg
30-05-07, 09:09 PM
Source www.nrl.com.au

Mullen in serious Origin II doubt

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 8:11 PM

Newcastle halfback Jarrod Mullen will miss two to three weeks with a torn calf muscle, virtually ruling him out of Origin II for NSW at Telstra Stadium on June 13.

Knights officials on Wednesday confirmed the worst, with Mullen suffering a two centimetre tear in his troublesome right calf muscle and unable to play for at least two weeks.

"It's a two to three week injury we think," said Knights media manager Stephen Mount.

"We're not sure where it places him with Origin."

With the NSW team to be named on Tuesday, Mullen is walking a tightrope to retain his spot in the Blues squad.

Since his Origin debut at Suncorp Stadium last week, Mullen has only played in the record 71-6 drubbing from Brisbane and would be low on confidence after two losses from a pack of Queenslanders.

While selector Laurie Daley on Tuesday confirmed Mullen "doesn't have to play" on the weekend to be chosen for the Blues, NSW would be hesitant to gamble on the halfback's fitness and inability to train for most of the preparation.

Mullen, 20, however said he would not risk his ongoing fitness by trying to rush back for NSW.

He said he would not push himself to play against the Sydney Roosters at Gosford on Saturday night even if it cost him his sky blue jersey.

"I have heard a lot of rumours that they're not going to pick me if I don't play this week," Mullen told the Nine Network.

"I'm not feeling pressure to play this week. I don't want to do any more damage to it.

"I will do the right thing and pull out if I'm not right."

Daley said the calf injury was likely to be the only thing preventing Mullen from retaining his spot, as he had little doubt the young star could overcome the beating his confidence has taken over the past two games.

"He is not confident as ****y as such, but he has a real good head on his shoulders," said Daley.

"He is just a real good kid, he would be worried but in a good way.

"He wouldn't let it get to his head and still has the self belief in his ability.

"It is hard for a young guy. I remember my first Origin game we got smashed 36-6 and I thought `gee I don't belong here' but eventually you get over it.

"My second game was better and third game better again.

"If people around him are playing well then he plays well as well."

Mullen's injury opens the door for Manly halfback Matt Orford and Cronulla's Brett Kimmorley to sneak into the NSW side.

Kimmorley was overlooked in favour of Mullen for the opening Origin clash, but it is believed Orford has shot to contention with his match-winning field goal against Melbourne on Saturday night showing selectors he can perform in clutch situations.

Orford gets a final chance to press for selection against Craig Gower-led Penrith on Friday while Kimmorley has the ideal scenario facing Maroons' half Johnathan Thurston and North Queensland in front of NSW coach Graham Murray on Saturday night.

Source: AAP

Tamwelg
30-05-07, 09:11 PM
I'm a Queensland fan all the way, but would have loved to have seen Mullen play game two, he's had a game to get a feel for what origin is like and I'm sure he would show more of his talent in game two.

Old Diehard
30-05-07, 10:40 PM
Well the first person picked has gotta be the referee.. NSW would be mad not to go for Simpkins after his first game performance - he was their man of the match! But if they could entice Hollywood Bill the Copper back - then it doesn't matter whether NSW picks the Carringbah U7s' as their team they would still be favourite!

Cheats or incompetant it's one or the other!

Does anyone remember that Broncos V Easts preliminary final about 4 years ago- I hate the Broncos as much as the next man 'fair dinkum' but old Hollywood Bill cheated like I have never seen before to see the Roosters win !And even more importantly he was rewarded with the Grand Final for his efforts! PICK HIM NSW !!!!! PICK HIM!!!

Poor old Barry Gomersall - he only got canned because he never stopped the games for fights!

I worked with his Mum- Marge Gomersall (no BS!) for a short time , you could see where Barry got his hard but fair streak

Social Loafer
30-05-07, 11:01 PM
Does anyone remember that Broncos V Easts preliminary final about 4 years ago- I hate the Broncos as much as the next man 'fair dinkum' but old Hollywood Bill cheated like I have never seen before to see the Roosters win !And even more importantly he was rewarded with the Grand Final for his efforts! PICK HIM NSW !!!!! PICK HIM!!!

Was that when Broncos had Langer back in their side?

Steelers
30-05-07, 11:48 PM
With Mullen most likely out, bring in some boys from the shire. Specifically Kimmorley, Bird, and Gallen.

RLfan
31-05-07, 08:50 AM

Poor old Barry Gomersall - he only got canned because he never stopped the games for fights!

I worked with his Mum- Marge Gomersall (no BS!) for a short time , you could see where Barry got his hard but fair streak

I believe Brett Mullins intercept from an offside position got the match winning try for Roosters, and the Broncos couldn't buy a penalty in that game. But Roosters were deserved premiers that year anyway.

Steel Dragon
31-05-07, 10:56 AM
1. Anthony Minichello - best fullback in the game still
2. Jarryd Hayne - don't sack him for one mistake
3. Matt King - is a centre
4. Matt Cooper - picks himself
5. Hazem El Masri - when will they give him a go?
6. Jarred Mullen - surely a better 5/8 then Anasta, deserves another go
7. Matt Orford - the best halfback in NSW, deserves his chance
13. Braith Anasta - is a lock, not a 5/8
12. Nathan Hindmarsh - why was he off the field for half the first game?
11. Andrew Ryan - played 2 80 minute games in 3 days - inspirational
10. Willie Mason - get some mongrel up forward
9. Danny Buderus (c) - still the bloke who can drag us out of this mess on the field
8. Luke Bailey - best prop in NSW

14. Anthony Laffranchi - how much better does he have to play?
15. Ryan Hoffman - should have been in game 1
16. Brett White - deserves another go
17. Robbie Farrah - is absolutely screaming to get picked

Lyon, Simpson, Toupou offer nothing, dump them, Gidley is a forced change. Gallen and Bird would be the two other players I would consider.

Jason

Capital_Shark
31-05-07, 03:24 PM
4. Matt Cooper - picks himself

I was wondering how he got a gig this year..

Steel Dragon
31-05-07, 11:17 PM
Well, I am slightly biased, but in my opinion Cooper is a light years better player than Jamie Lyon. Lyon is getting picked on reputation. Cooper is also one of a handfull of Dragons who have shown any form this year.

Jason

Capital_Shark
01-06-07, 05:39 PM
Well, I am slightly biased, but in my opinion Cooper is a light years better player than Jamie Lyon. Lyon is getting picked on reputation. Cooper is also one of a handfull of Dragons who have shown any form this year.

Jason

Lyon is just a fat bastard who tore it up in a substandard comp. Not impressed with him at all and would agree Coops is light years ahead of him. I guess Cooper is working with a different mob this year, and is still impressive, just guess I'm used to seeing more from him.

Hoppy2007Dragons
01-06-07, 06:23 PM
I will agree with you C.S, cooper is nothing near his form last year, yet he is leading the saints for line breaks, line break assists and notched a few tries.

I think he's trying to hard to better his attack this year but his defence is top notch as always.

If i had to replace him for NSW i would recomend Dean Collis or Ben pomeroy for his position, they have been on fire for their clubs and are carving opposition defences, particularly Collis.

Steelers
01-06-07, 11:40 PM
Well hopefully Coops can keep up the form he showed tonight for the rest of the season, except for Origin Game 2 :p

Steel Dragon
04-06-07, 09:29 AM
All hail Jamie Soward for actually passing the bloody ball to Cooper. That has been Cooper's biggest problem this year - has received no ball from Head, Hornby, Young, and Williams.

Revised NSW team:

1. Anthony Minichello
2. Hazem El Masri
3. Matt King
4. Matt Cooper
5. Jarryd Hayne
6. Greg Bird
7. Matt Orford
13. Paul Gallen
12. Andrew Ryan
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
10. Willie Mason
9. Danny Buderus (c)
8. Luke Bailey

14. Ryan Hoffman
15. Jason Ryles
16. Mark O'Meley
17. Robbie Farah

Note: I'm assuming Mullen is unavailable.

Jason

Kelvinator
04-06-07, 09:36 AM
1. Minichiello
2. Grothe
3. King
4. Cooper
5. Hayne
6. Anasta
7. Mullen
8. Omeley
9. Buderus (C)
10. Bailey
11. Gallen
12. Sonny Bill Williams (if Tony Carroll can play, why not?)
13. Bird
Interchange
14. M. Bowen (i'm sure he would rather play for NSW than Qld)
15. Hoffman
16. Mason
17. Watmough

Steel Dragon
04-06-07, 10:58 AM
Just because Queensland cheat by playing foreigners (Hunt, Carroll, Craig Smith, Lam, Costigan) doesn't mean we should too, although I'm sure Sonny-Bill was picked up early enough by the dogs to qualify.

Jason

Kelvinator
04-06-07, 11:04 AM
Just because Queensland cheat by playing foreigners (Hunt, Carroll, Craig Smith, Lam, Costigan) doesn't mean we should too, although I'm sure Sonny-Bill was picked up early enough by the dogs to qualify.

Jason

don't forget petro as well, he is fijian.

I was only joking anyway, just trying to stir a few Qlders up.

Jezza
05-06-07, 07:09 AM
I think that even though some of the QLD players are born somewhere else there probably is a reason for them being able to play. Though I am a NSW supporter and I would like to see them out of the team. :rolleyes:

Jezza
05-06-07, 04:13 PM
lets change the topic to who shouldn't and should've of been picked because the team was announced.

Jezza
05-06-07, 04:21 PM
Game II Team (announced on Tuesday)
1. Anthony Minichiello
2. Matt King
3. Jamie Lyon
4. Matt Cooper
5. Jarryd Hayne
6. Braith Anasta
7. Brett Kimmorely
8. Brett White
9. Danny Buderus
10. Brent Kite
11. Wille Mason
12. Nathan Hindmarsh
13. Andrew Ryan
Interchange
14. Luke Bailey
15. Steve Simpson
16. Ryan Hoffman
17. Greg Bird

Send back and give me your opinion on who should've been left out etc.

Capital_Shark
05-06-07, 04:33 PM
1. Anthony Minichiello
2. Matt King
3. Jamie Lyon
4. Matt Cooper
5. Jarryd Hayne
6. Braith Anasta
7. Brett Kimmorely
8. Brett White
9. Danny Buderus
10. Brent Kite
11. Wille Mason
12. Nathan Hindmarsh
13. Andrew Ryan
Interchange
14. Luke Bailey
15. Steve Simpson
16. Ryan Hoffman
17. Greg Bird

Kimmorley and Bird should have been left out because I want them helping blow the Dragons off the park this weekend.

RLfan
05-06-07, 04:36 PM
I think NSW would be happy with that team. Monaghan should have been there over Anasta, but as a QLDer glad they picked Braith. Still they picked the same pack as last game.

So I look forward to White meeting Civo and Carroll again and Price rightfully recieve a MOM award. Anyway I hope QLD thrash them and really stick to the Sydney crowd.

Jezza
05-06-07, 04:38 PM
I was watching the Eels vs Tigers game on Monday night and I saw Jarryd Hayne absolutely smash Shannon McDonnell. I was shocked. I advise you to go onto the NRL website www.nrl.com and see it in the best plays. It's on the right hand side of the Home Page. Go to round 12 Big Hits. Hayne also won it last round in Round 11.It is also good and I reccomend you see that to. Luke Patten was another beauty which was in round 12 also. In fact all of the hits were good in round 12. But the sure standouts were Hayne (Round 11, 12) and Luke Patten (Round 12). Please check them out. :surprise:

Kelvinator
05-06-07, 04:39 PM
1. Anthony Minichiello
2. Matt King
3. Jamie Lyon
4. Matt Cooper
5. Jarryd Hayne
6. Braith Anasta
7. Brett Kimmorely
8. Brett White
9. Danny Buderus
10. Brent Kite
11. Wille Mason
12. Nathan Hindmarsh
13. Andrew Ryan
Interchange
14. Luke Bailey
15. Steve Simpson
16. Ryan Hoffman
17. Greg Bird

Out
Hindmarsh
Ryan
Mason
Kite
Kimmorley

In
Watmough (for Hindmarsh)
Gallen (for Mason)
Omeley (for Kite)
Bird in run on (for Ryan)
Farrah on bench (utility player)
Anyone but kimmorley (preferably Mullen)

Jezza
05-06-07, 04:41 PM
Mullen is injured. Thats why Kimmorley was picked.

Jezza
05-06-07, 04:42 PM
Go onto www.alphamagazine.com.au and look at the poll results on who should be NSW halfback for Game II.

Kelvinator
05-06-07, 04:45 PM
Mullen is injured. Thats why Kimmorley was picked.

He will be right in a few days. He didn't get picked because he wouldn't have been able to train for the full lead up - he would have missed the first few days.

Jezza
05-06-07, 04:46 PM
Just asking why Craig Gower was out of the frame to be halfback? Played a good game against Manly though I wish he didn't. GO MANLY!!!

Kelvinator
05-06-07, 04:47 PM
Just asking why Craig Gower was out of the frame to be halfback? Played a good game against Manly though I wish he didn't. GO MANLY!!!

In my opinion both Gower and Kimmorley have had plenty of chances to shine at Origin level. If not Mullen, then Orford or Monaghan. Kimmorley is worth at least 12 points....... to QLD

Jezza
05-06-07, 04:48 PM
Don't know if he will end up getting picked but lets wait and see. Hope he does because he will be more confident this time and he won't be as shaky.

RLfan
05-06-07, 04:50 PM
I think Gower was out of the frame because of injury not so long ago.

Also on big hits PJ Marsh gave Hodgo a good one. Black eye straight away.

Jezza
05-06-07, 04:50 PM
I agree. I thought the three Manly players (Lyon, Monaghan, Orford), Mullen, Gower and not Kimmorley and Anasta had the chance in the halves for my opinion.

Jezza
05-06-07, 04:52 PM
Yes you're right it was probably about Gowers injuries and PJ Marsh did have a big hit on Hodgo. Sorry forgot about that one. Reply to RLfan

Jezza
05-06-07, 04:54 PM
the hits were good though, weren't they?

RLfan
05-06-07, 04:57 PM
But in saying that they still picked Mason.

But we (QLD) have picked injured players (Myles, Hodges, Lockyer, Hunt & Webb of the top of my head)

Robbie_Dee
05-06-07, 05:02 PM
But in saying that they still picked Mason.

But we (QLD) have picked injured players (Myles, Hodges, Lockyer, Hunt & Webb of the top of my head)Webby's right. He played a flawless game against the Sharks.

RLfan
05-06-07, 05:04 PM
Yeah he was great. I remember one Cowboys and Sharks game at DFS when Webb played 5/8th and sent Mellor, Bird & Kimmorley in his wake to the try line.

RLfan
05-06-07, 05:06 PM
Just found this on Fox Sports forums:

When that tear hits your eye
And you just start to cry
That’s Kimmorley

When wearing sky blue
Means you just play like poo
That’s Kimmorley

Crowd’s will sing
You’re a dingaling
You’re a dingling
You selectors

Hearts will fade
Joey yesterday
Joey yesterday
Used to give Qld hella

When the ball hits the ground
And his team mates all frown
That’s Kimmorley

When the kick goes too long
And it’s all gone so wrong
That’s Kimmorley!!!

I thought it was funny, even though I think Kimmorley is a quality player.

Jezza
05-06-07, 05:43 PM
thats a good one

Robbie_Dee
05-06-07, 08:09 PM
hahaha :rolf:

Steel Dragon
06-06-07, 01:29 AM
1. Anthony Minichiello
2. Matt King
3. Jamie Lyon
4. Matt Cooper
5. Jarryd Hayne
6. Braith Anasta
7. Brett Kimmorely
8. Brett White
9. Danny Buderus
10. Brent Kite
11. Wille Mason
12. Nathan Hindmarsh
13. Andrew Ryan
Interchange
14. Luke Bailey
15. Steve Simpson
16. Ryan Hoffman
17. Greg Bird

Jamie Lyon should not have been picked - is useless these days.
Matt King should be in the centres, and Hazem should finally get a gig on the wing.
I would have put Bird in at 5/8, Orford instead of Kimmorley, dumped Kite, White and Simpson, moved Willie to the front row, Ryan to second row, Paul Gallen in at lock, Robbie Farrah on the bench, Luke Bailey as starting prop, and brought in Ryles and O'Meley on the bench.

Jason