PDA

View Full Version : Round 11: Gold Coast Titans v South Sydney Rabbitohs

DIEHARD
15-05-07, 09:56 PM
Round 11: Gold Coast Titans v South Sydney Rabbitohs

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/dbimages/sfx13933.jpg v http://premier.ticketek.com.au/dbimages/sfx15369.jpg

Tickets - http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=TITANGC07&searchId=3e4062b4-6a11-4d6b-a078-6c55cb27e715

BringBackWillie
17-05-07, 10:57 PM
Whoohooo!!! I shall be there :)
Looking forward to meeting the Northern Legion!

C-Whiz
18-05-07, 08:54 PM
Yep, I'm there, probably with the usual suspects. I'll be bringing the flag, so I hope we can get it in this time!

DIEHARD
18-05-07, 09:31 PM
Yep, I'm there, probably with the usual suspects. I'll be bringing the flag, so I hope we can get it in this time!

Now that is what I love to hear!

We'll have my banner ready, we got the inflatable swords, we'll have our special Southern Legion quest Syl aka BringBackWillie.

Time to get stuck into some chants I reckon! It's gonna be the best yet.

C-Whiz
18-05-07, 09:38 PM
Now that is what I love to hear!

We'll have my banner ready, we got the inflatable swords, we'll have our special Southern Legion quest Syl aka BringBackWillie.

Time to get stuck into some chants I reckon! It's gonna be the best yet.

Ahhh, the banner, it's time for the great unveiling! Worth the price of admission alone.

BringBackWillie
19-05-07, 11:15 PM
Simon and Sharon of the Southern Legion will also be dropping by to say g'day - though they are in the members stand!

Look forward to the big unveiling.

Let us know what time ppl are going to be meeting! I'll be bringing the banners up for it :)

TITAN FOREVER
20-05-07, 07:24 PM
Com'in up for this one. First stop the Robina Titans store to get some gear.

Nathalie
20-05-07, 07:47 PM
I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING!!!

I've written a post about it in the Social Bar (Milk Bar) because I couldn't find this thread before.

You all have to let me know exactly what time you're meeting, what you look like etc so I know what to do.. I can't wait to be a part of the Legion because it's always that more fun when you're with a whole bunch of enthusiastic supporters! I'll definitely be getting into the chants etc and hopefully I'll have money before the game to buy my jersey.. I will try to look as blue, gold and white as possible!!!

I AM SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!

Steve
24-05-07, 12:43 PM
I'm heading down for this one, gonna go down in the morning I think, maybe check out the Titans store (if I can find it!), and am going to the game with some friends.
Not sure if they bought seated or GA tickets. If they got seated, i'll still head on over to the Legion for a bit.

Boofhead
24-05-07, 03:12 PM
Won't be able to make this game. Sucks because there will be even more people at out sides.

Have fun guys.

Wont get to see Tony Deleeehaaaaaaa ref either... :(

shamus
24-05-07, 03:18 PM
I'm heading down for this one, gonna go down in the morning I think, maybe check out the Titans store (if I can find it!), and am going to the game with some friends.
Not sure if they bought seated or GA tickets. If they got seated, i'll still head on over to the Legion for a bit.

Hey Steve.......easy to find the store. Once you park at Robina Town Centre (that's the name of the shopping centre for the uninitiated).....just head to the food hall, go down the steps and turn left. But under no circumstances state that you are a Titans member but left your members pass at home just so you get the 10% discount.....

Steve
27-05-07, 01:37 PM
I liked your banner, Diehard!
Sorry I broke it. ;)

Good to meet BringBackWillie too, even if she did tell me to go away. :D

Brycey
27-05-07, 02:02 PM
I went to the game last night.

Great win by the Titans, unfortunately I wasn't impressed with the stadium itself...I think I might hold out going to another game until next year, or unless I get reserved seating cause unreserved was hurrendous.

The stadium being an oval one too kind of lets out all of the atmosphere...it'll be better next year when its all closed in.

BringBackWillie
28-05-07, 07:02 PM
I liked your banner, Diehard!
Sorry I broke it. ;)

Good to meet BringBackWillie too, even if she did tell me to go away. :D

Likewise Steve - I didn't tell you to go away did I??? :surprise: ... I remember now... you had banner holding issues :p

It was nice to be in "home" territory for a game finally - there was no-one telling us to sit down!

Will try to make one other trip to the Coast for a game before the season is out - this time I promise I won't tell Steve to go away :)

Steve
28-05-07, 07:41 PM
Haha, yes, noone warned me the banner wasn't attached to the poles. :D
Hopefully you can get up again, it's always great being at a home game.

Nathalie
29-05-07, 04:49 PM
Hahaha so that WAS you guys!! I was sitting right in front of you... I was the one with the banner that said 'TOO MANY RABBITS - IN CARRARA'... :test: :test: :test:

Diehard, you were the one with the 'disgusting' burger, right? Or was that Steve.. well, it was a baldy... :D

Next time we all go, I'll be sure to say hi, now that I know who you are!!! :D

And WHO KIDNAPPED MY GUITAR SMILIE???? Grrrrrr

DIEHARD
29-05-07, 06:08 PM
Hahaha so that WAS you guys!! I was sitting right in front of you... I was the one with the banner that said 'TOO MANY RABBITS - IN CARRARA'... :test: :test: :test:

Diehard, you were the one with the 'disgusting' burger, right?

Oh yea that was me, wasn't happy with that burger at all, it was all burnt.

And WHO KIDNAPPED MY GUITAR SMILIE???? Grrrrrr

I'm working on bringing all the smilies back, give me a day or two. Guitar as well! :test:

Steve
29-05-07, 06:20 PM
:

Diehard, you were the one with the 'disgusting' burger, right? Or was that Steve.. well, it was a baldy... :D

This baldy only visited briefly at half time. There was drinking to be done at the other end with some friends I haven't seen in a long while.

Damn, I should have asked if Nathalie had turned up, you might have heard and said something. :D

Nathalie
29-05-07, 06:24 PM
Oh yea that was me, wasn't happy with that burger at all, it was all burnt.

Well at least I know who you are now :D

This baldy only visited briefly at half time. There was drinking to be done at the other end with some friends I haven't seen in a long while.

Damn, I should have asked if Nathalie had turned up, you might have heard and said something. :D

Haha yeah true!! Ohhhhhhhhhh I wanna get more Titans tickets, bring on the baby bonus LOL

DIEHARD
29-05-07, 06:37 PM
Well at least I know who you are now :D

Big flag. :) Very handy for identifying me.

Nathalie
29-05-07, 06:38 PM
Big flag. :) Very handy for identifying me.

True! Did you see my banner.. and if so, did you like it? I'll put a pic of it on here when I can. I think I might have showed it to your mate that had the 'enter the titans' flag...

DIEHARD
29-05-07, 06:41 PM
True! Did you see my banner.. and if so, did you like it? I'll put a pic of it on here when I can. I think I might have showed it to your mate that had the 'enter the titans' flag...

Yea I did see that! You should put up a picture so I can fully appreciate it.

Banners are what I love to see! Keep them coming!

That was Sylv our southern commander aka BringBackWillie. She was up in QLD to witnes Titans and Broncos victories!

Nathalie
29-05-07, 06:44 PM
Yea I did see that! You should put up a picture so I can fully appreciate it.

Banners are what I love to see! Keep them coming!

That was Sylv our southern commander aka BringBackWillie. She was up in QLD to witnes Titans and Broncos victories!

I will surely put a picture up ASAP!

Hi Sylv *waves*

Diehard was that ur missus with ya? She looked nice :p but kinda bored!!

Wanna pm me your addy for MSN?

BringBackWillie
29-05-07, 10:51 PM
Heya Natalie - wish you had properly introduced yourself. I recall thinking - we should recruit her for the Legion :test: Now that you know who's who, it'll be great for you to continue sitting with the Legion. Your banner was awesome!

See ya next time I'm up in Queensland for a Broncos/Titans game :p