PDA

View Full Version : Round 10: St George Dragons v Gold Coast Titans @ WIN Stadium

BringBackWillie
14-05-07, 11:00 PM
The timing of this game and the distance required for travelling to W'gong on a work day means there will unfortunately only be a small number from the Southern Legion attending.

Kickoff is at 7:30pm

Given the small numbers and the likelihood WIN will be packed, we are going to try arrange grandstand tickets for this game.

One of the Southern Legion guys has sussed out the transport situation for us and for the workers leaving the CBD area - we can catch the 5:12pm train from Central which is one of the Express trains, getting us to Woollongong at 6:48pm. The stadium is then an approx 10 minute walk from the train station.

If there is anyone else who's able to make it, get in touch with us soon as we are going to secure tickets by Wed at the latest!

DIEHARD
15-05-07, 10:11 PM
Wish I could be there. I will post the swords tomorrow.

Big J
16-05-07, 08:39 AM
Due to the unfortunate shortage of Titans away games in Sydney I have talked a few of the boys into making the trek down but I already bought GA tickets so I will make sure I am heard from the hill. Will have to catch up with the southern legion at Campbelltown!

BringBackWillie
17-05-07, 10:58 PM
Bugger Big J - wish you could've told us earlier so you could sit with us. Have fun on the hill!

And see you at Campbelltown - look forward to meeting you lot

DIEHARD
18-05-07, 12:33 AM
Try and catch up before or after the match guys.

Big J
18-05-07, 10:13 AM
If it is raining in Wollongong like it is at my house I may have made a crucial error in buying tickets for the hill!!!!! Now I'll have to listen to the missus whinging.

Capital_Shark
18-05-07, 01:17 PM
If it is raining in Wollongong like it is at my house I may have made a crucial error in buying tickets for the hill!!!!! Now I'll have to listen to the missus whinging.

Its raining all over NSW mate - bring on the wet weather gear and ear plugs!

DIEHARD
18-05-07, 02:14 PM
Not rain, I think the rain effected as against the Cowboys.

BringBackWillie
19-05-07, 11:13 PM
As it was - there was not a drop in sight!

Still quite cool and those of the Southern Legion who made it down there were pretty happy to be sitting in the stands and out of the winds

Would liked to have caught up with you Big J, but yes - definitely at Campbelltown

Big J
22-05-07, 12:11 PM
The stands were definitely a good option Bring Back Willie. It was absolutely freezing on the hill and the fact that we played less than well didnt help to ease the wind chill any!!