PDA

View Full Version : Origin 2007 Result

Steel Dragon
09-05-07, 02:07 AM
Alright, time to put your keyboard where your mouth is: who will win Origin this year, and will it be 2-1 to the Blues or a 3-0 Bluewash? ;)

Jason

Cowboy Titan
09-05-07, 09:00 AM
Qld to lose game 1 after being faithful to their incumbents. Then they'll realise they need to pick the form players and will win the next 2 comfortably.

Steve
09-05-07, 09:32 AM
Blues whitewash.
Thurston will be nullified by his constant submission to an out of form Lockyer who's only impact on the series will be to flail his arms at NSW forward charging over the try line. You know what I mean. You see it every weekend for the Broncos. :D

Tamwelg
09-05-07, 10:24 AM
QLD 3 - 0

The blues just don't have enough class in the backs.

Robbie_Dee
09-05-07, 04:42 PM
QLD will lose the first game, for the same reason as Cowboy Titan. They will win the next 2 because QLD are the best.

Hoppy2007Dragons
09-05-07, 05:01 PM
NSW 2-1, Winning the first two games because QLD will stick with its old squad some of which are out of form and it will show.

Then queensland will expirement with game 3 and win.

All the way to a trophy you mighty blues.

Coaster
09-05-07, 05:04 PM
QLD 3 - 0

Only becuase we cant win by more

Darren Lockyer
10-05-07, 06:08 PM
QLD 3 - 0

Only becuase we cant win by more

i agree

Boofhead
10-05-07, 06:18 PM
2-1 Queensland.

We will lose the second game by 2 or 1.

Queensland will dominate the series in the big picture though. :P

Dragons
10-05-07, 08:25 PM
It all Blue as long as the Blues don't pick Kimmorley as halfback.

Rabbitohs-07
10-05-07, 09:29 PM
Im a NSW man but im gonna have to say Queensland 3-0 this year. Their backs will slaughter ours that will be the difference.

travop
11-05-07, 06:18 PM
gotta let those new south welsh men aleast win a game
their nufink with out johnsy

Titanium_BD1103
11-05-07, 08:01 PM
I reckon NSW 2-1 and that is not just because I am a New South Welshman.

NSW almost won last years series except for the fact they had a brain explosion in Game 3 and QLD capitalised... this year they will have learnt their lesson and our backline is looking like it has some options and some ideas.

I reckon it will be tough, but if the boys are on the game and the forwards fire, we have plenty of depth in the side to make this a real contest.

It will be a great series though, there is no doubting that.. :)

Cowboy Titan
11-05-07, 11:48 PM
If Lockyer doesn't recover from his injury tonight I don't think it'll be as much of a blow to Qld as people will make out. I've thought for a while now that Thurston at 5/8 & Prince at 1/2 would be an awesome combination for Qld after Lockyer retires from rep games. Both have been in much better form than Lockyer this year and would perform admirably.

Steve
12-05-07, 11:44 AM
If Lockyer doesn't recover from his injury tonight I don't think it'll be as much of a blow to Qld as people will make out. I've thought for a while now that Thurston at 5/8 & Prince at 1/2 would be an awesome combination for Qld after Lockyer retires from rep games. Both have been in much better form than Lockyer this year and would perform admirably.

I think it'll actually be a bonus to QLD.
Prince/Thurston combo will be awesome. Thurston doesn't play his natural game with Lockyer in the side, which is a pity because he's the one in form, not Lockyer. Hopefully with Lockyer out then they'll ditch Hunt and bring in Bowen.

I shouldn't want this as a NSW supporter, but I want the best sides possible picked to make it a great competition. If it takes injury for that to happen, so be it.

Steel Dragon
12-05-07, 09:55 PM
Lockyer's been in crap form this year, so I agree, Queensland will lose nothing with the Thurston-Prince combo. But mind you, Lockyer was in pretty crap form last year until Origin 2, then he took off big time after that. Let's hope history doesn't repeat! ;)

Incidentally, I went for NSW 2-1. You Queenslanders are sounding very sure of yourselves. I hope for your sakes the players don't share the same ****iness. I'm sure old Chicken George will keep their heads firmly planted however.

Jason

RLfan
13-05-07, 09:05 AM
Any other year I would of been 2-1 to QLD or Blues, but I think we will sweep NSW this year.