PDA

View Full Version : Who is the best buy for titans?

League Lover
30-04-07, 08:03 AM
I reckon scotty prince

Tamwelg
30-04-07, 08:36 AM
Far too many great buys to select just one.

Teegy
30-04-07, 08:51 AM
Luke Bailey. without him the titans would have no go forward

TITAN PETE
30-04-07, 12:15 PM
Luke Bailey. without him the titans would have no go forward

Agree but with out Prince & Presto we wouldn't have any points:) .
There a few others that should get a mention but the guy who steps up every time he's on the park is our "Try Scoring Machine Lanfranchi"who averages around the 40 tackle mark every game.

bigjim
30-04-07, 12:43 PM
All players were good buys, but its indisputable that Prince was the best.

He's the rudder. Without an effective rudder the 'Titan Ship of Dreams' would simply sail around in ever decreasing circles until it disappeared up its own orifice.

Prince is a real leader of men.

jake86
30-04-07, 12:48 PM
If we are talking value for money, id have to go Laffranci. At the time we signed him he wasnt too well known, and we wouldnt have offered him a whole lot. But looking at his stats, he is 4th for tackles, 2nd for hitups and 1st for offloads. One of the best forwards in the game at the moment.

Steve
30-04-07, 01:17 PM
Hard question to answer when every player has been bought.

I'm gonna go with Preston, because he's my favourite. :D

TITANS007
30-04-07, 03:44 PM
All players were good buys, but its indisputable that Prince was the best.

He's the rudder. Without an effective rudder the 'Titan Ship of Dreams' would simply sail around in ever decreasing circles until it disappeared up its own orifice.

Prince is a real leader of men.

Ha ha ha ha ha!!! What a great line!!! I agree with you too.

dean
30-04-07, 06:17 PM
Quite obviously the top 3, Presto, Prince and Bailey. Too hard to pick just 1.

I also reckon Minichello has been an awesome buy. I have just heard on the radio that he has been selected as 18th man for City on Thursday night. Congratulations to him and he definately deserves his selection.

Steelers
30-04-07, 06:34 PM
Scott Prince IMO, although Luke Bailey follows closely behind. Both are one of the best at what they do, and without them the Titans wouldn't have been as successful as they have been so far.

patskE
30-04-07, 06:45 PM
man everyone brings something else to the table
prince his leadership, guiding us around the park, his kicking game
bailey leads by example
campbell can spark a team but doing something carfty

Dragons
30-04-07, 07:04 PM
Prince. He's the king of Titans and the rest are the following prince's.(is there a plural for prince?)

squirrell
01-05-07, 08:08 PM
Geeezz!!! this thread will cause some headaches and hard thinking!!I find it difficult typing this and trying to pick a best buy.I believe we have our superstars who are all awesome,but the whole team is feeding off the outstanding form of our marquee players and were winning because were playing as a unit not as 1 or 2 premadonnas.still if you want an answer..luke bailey,inspirational and awesome to watch.

patskE
01-05-07, 08:55 PM
our 1st 3 buys were our best
baileys prince n campbell

k-unit
01-05-07, 09:13 PM
The whole team are doing great. They are all 2007 signings.
I will just say everyone! :D GO TITANS!

tiger.rose
02-05-07, 01:51 PM
I have to say SCOTT PRINCE, his leadership is awesome.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SCOTTY!!!!

DIEHARD
02-05-07, 02:01 PM
Scott Prince without a doubt. He is the heart of the Titans. All other clubs are green with envy. I am in awe of him on a weekly basis.

Hopefully he outplays Thurston on Monday.

The Titans seems to be a potion of invigoration for many players! No longer do players come to the Coast to retire, they come to regain their form, reinvent themselves and use the Titans as a doorway to rep honours.

It certainly is a brand new Gold Coast.

tom91
02-05-07, 04:10 PM
scott prince or mat rogers

Old Diehard
02-05-07, 05:20 PM
Amazing question- no doubt Titans brought some star players! BUT IT" A TEAM GAME":- so their best buys are the guys that turn up, train their guts out and sit on the bench or learn on the Friday that they'll be playing for a feeder club!

Coaster
02-05-07, 05:33 PM
Best buy would be Micheal Searle

Sesenta Nueve
02-05-07, 06:51 PM
Prince and Bailey have been outstanding.

Darren Lockyer
02-05-07, 06:58 PM
Luke Bailey
without him scott couldn't work his magic

Gee
02-05-07, 10:38 PM
Lanfranchi