PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news! www.titanlegion.com

DeeGan
28-03-07, 09:56 AM
Breaking news!

The Legion's new home will be www.titanlegion.com and it will be going LIVE this week :D

The final touches are being added as we speak!

What will you find at www.titanlegion.com?

- A Northern and Southern Arm of the Legion
- The latest Legion news regarding home and away games
- The latest Jetstar Gold Coast Titans news
- The Legion's Player of the Year (yes, we have started)
- The Legion member profiles
- Jetstar Gold Coast Titans game previews and reviews

And more!

The delayed release was out of our hands though we will move forward in 2007 and make every post a winner!

There are some exciting initiatives being explored for the 2008 season to conincide with the opening of Skilled Park Stadium as well.

Casey's Angel27
28-03-07, 10:04 AM
Excellent News!!!

I cannot wait to see the website :)

And i like the Idea of a Northern and Southern Arm of the Legion :D

DeeGan
28-03-07, 10:13 AM
I think our fans will be impressed.

The site will see changes over time though for now, it will be a great platform to build form as we round out 2007 and keep an eye on the opening of Skilled Park!

Steve
28-03-07, 10:14 AM
Huzzah!
It sounds good. :D

Tamwelg
28-03-07, 10:41 AM
Great news, nice to see the legion moving forward. Can't wait to see the site.

DeeGan
28-03-07, 10:53 AM
It won't be something like our new website - let's clear that up.

Though the site is easy on the eye and does the job it was created for.

qld power
28-03-07, 11:26 AM
anything for us ppl overseas that are comin to over to see some of the games
what are we class as north or south

DIEHARD
28-03-07, 11:38 AM
anything for us ppl overseas that are comin to over to see some of the games
what are we class as north or south

Well the way I see it we have a Southern and a Home Legion.

But there could be an infinite number of smaller Legions or Battalions which could represent New Zealand, North Queensland, Victoria etc.

I think of it as ancient Rome. There is a home Legion defending the capital of the Empire but there are conquering Legions out there, spread around the world, protecting and expanding our empire.

So our home Legion defends the gates of our capital (Gold Coast) and we send our conquering Legions out to conquer our NRL rivals (Away games.).

Welcome to my imagination.

As for overseas fans maybe we can have a section titled Foreign Legion with further details.

Cowboy Titan
28-03-07, 11:47 AM
But there could be an infinite number of smaller Legions or Battalions which could represent New Zealand, North Queensland, Victoria etc.

I think of it as ancient Rome. There is a home Legion defending the capital of the Empire but there are conquering Legions out there, spread around the world, protecting and expanding our empire.

So our home Legion defends the gates of our capital (Gold Coast) and we send our conquering Legions out to conquer our NRL rivals (Away games.).
You could make a good computer game out of that.

As for overseas fans maybe we can have a section titled Foreign Legion with further details.
Do we have many French fans yet?

qld power
28-03-07, 11:57 AM
You could make a good computer game out of that.

Do we have many French fans yet?

lol french foriegn legion love it good call

Boofhead
28-03-07, 12:50 PM
Most excellent. :D

C-Whiz
28-03-07, 04:03 PM

That's Gold DIEHARD! The Foreign Legion! I love it! I almost want to run away from home and join up!

Titanium_BD1103
28-03-07, 05:53 PM
Great to hear DeeGan and thanks to you and the club for setting it up... :)

I am happy to help out if needed with stuff for the Southern Legion part of the website and look forward to it being a home away from home for all Legions fans to find out latest info on upcoming matches and to share ideas about making the Legion the best fan supporter group in the NRL... :D :D

DeeGan
28-03-07, 06:55 PM
Thanks TBD1103 ;)

The site will have a link for volunteers and we will be calling on those willing to help out in a volunteered position.

The only requirement: a passion for making The Legion a successful supporter's group that can represent the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans proudly :D

Titanium_BD1103
28-03-07, 07:13 PM
Thanks TBD1103 ;)

The site will have a link for volunteers and we will be calling on those willing to help out in a volunteered position.

The only requirement: a passion for making The Legion a successful supporter's group that can represent the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans proudly :D

I volunteer already... :)... as I am sure many other fans will once the site is up... I mean sure it's a volunteered position, but it's for the love of the club, not to get anything out of it... to see many fans join the Southern Legion and loving it would be payment enough for me... :D

BringBackWillie
28-03-07, 07:35 PM
Great to hear!

You already know I'll be a willing volunteer for the Southern Legion ! :)

Wolfpak
28-03-07, 08:24 PM
Great news! I can't wait! And I am willing to bet we will have heaps of volunteers up for just about anything to show our support for the Titans! Count me in (when work doesn't get in the way hehe)!

Dragons
29-03-07, 07:35 PM
I also volunteer when work doesn't get in the way, and will be more able too when Skilled Park is the new venue. Looking forward to helping anyway I can.

DeeGan
01-04-07, 04:27 PM
Countdown begins ...