PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else notice the Titans shorts tonight?

Steelers
26-03-07, 08:59 PM
They were different to the ones they wore against the Dragons last week. Tonight they had a white stripe, while last week they had a yellow stripe.

DeeGan
26-03-07, 09:32 PM
New shorts, much better for the home strip - LOOKED GREAT!

The white shorts should be worn with the all white jersey.

Coaster
27-03-07, 12:09 AM
The only reason the would have worn the blue shorts, was becuase the 2 strips were too close to one another.

DeeGan
27-03-07, 08:41 AM
I would prefer the strip from last night as opposed to the home jersey with white shorts ... anyone else agree?

Queenslander
27-03-07, 09:15 AM
http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,5429363,00.jpg

The kit still looks fine to me :)

Steel Dragon
27-03-07, 09:43 AM
I think the white shorts look better personally, and blue shorts for the away jersey. Incidentally, next week we'll be wearing our home kit I take it? Because our away kit matches the dogs home kit pretty closely - white shirt, blue shorts and socks.

Jason

Hindyscrack
27-03-07, 11:27 AM
The blue shorts looked a great deal better from the stands! Keep them for the home jersey!

DIEHARD
27-03-07, 11:39 AM
The blue shorts looked great. Though the away with the white shorts looks nearly just as great.

mr jemo
27-03-07, 02:31 PM
the person who started this thread put up a poll and then forward the results to titans management personally i prefer the blue

dee13
27-03-07, 07:12 PM
I have to say. I like the whit shorts. It breaks the blue up. There was too much blue last night. The stripe on the shorts should match the stripe on the ribs of the jersey. Look at the photo of Preston and you will see what i mean.

Steel Dragon
27-03-07, 10:05 PM
Excellent. Someone agrees with me on the white shorts.

On a realated matter, it is my opinion that the Dragons should go with red shorts and socks for the home kit, and white shorts, red socks for the away kit (which is supposed to represent the Steelers). As it stands, I think our uniform is going to end up like Leeds United - pure white.

Jason

Tamwelg
27-03-07, 10:35 PM
I have to say. I like the whit shorts. It breaks the blue up. There was too much blue last night. The stripe on the shorts should match the stripe on the ribs of the jersey. Look at the photo of Preston and you will see what i mean.

I agree, another vote for the white shorts here :D

ssaamm
27-03-07, 11:00 PM
I think the blue shorts look way better, but I would change them so they have the yellow strip on the side so it matches up with the jersey. Also agree white shorts would look good with away jersey maybe with a blue strip on the side to make it also match up.

DIEHARD
27-03-07, 11:11 PM
I think the blue shorts look way better, but I would change them so they have the yellow strip on the side so it matches up with the jersey. Also agree white shorts would look good with away jersey maybe with a blue strip on the side to make it also match up.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/127/388825401_c5954df065.jpg

White shorts designed for the home and blue for the away?

I quite like the look of the white jersey and white shorts. Blue on blue, I am still mulling over, I thought they looked fantastic last night though!

If they want to use the white/white and blue/blue we might need an eventual short re-design.

Dragons
28-03-07, 07:17 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/127/388825401_c5954df065.jpg

White shorts designed for the home and blue for the away?

I quite like the look of the white jersey and white shorts. Blue on blue, I am still mulling over, I thought they looked fantastic last night though!

If they want to use the white/white and blue/blue we might need an eventual short re-design.

Looking at that photo I'd would like the blues from the jersey coming down to the side of the short also with the yellow stripe.

DeeGan
28-03-07, 08:00 PM
Away jersey = white shorts

Home jersey = blue shorts

Only my opinion of course :D

p.s. I purchased an AWAY jersey to go with the two home jersey's and I must, love it. Looking forward to seeing us debut in the NRL with it.

Supergoose
29-03-07, 09:45 PM
Can someone photoshop the blue shorts with the home jersey to have the yellow stripe continue down (and perhaps the away with the white shorts with the blue stripe to continue). I reckon this would be the go, but I'd like to see it so I could check it didn't look like pyjamas or a safari suit!

Robbie_Dee
30-03-07, 07:33 AM
Can someone photoshop the blue shorts with the home jersey to have the yellow stripe continue down (and perhaps the away with the white shorts with the blue stripe to continue). I reckon this would be the go, but I'd like to see it so I could check it didn't look like pyjamas or a safari suit!I'll give it a go this arvo...if i remember that is :)