PDA

View Full Version : Titans: Do you like the Michael Searle Newsletter?

DeeGan
08-11-05, 10:07 AM
Titans: Do you like the Michael Searle Newsletter?

Just a quick poll, what is the general reaction to the Michael Searle monthly newsletter?

Do you like the graphic(s) and colours used?

What about the content?

Any feedback on the newsletter, please post here.

DeeGan

p.s. No, I have nothing to do with the newsletter though we will have off-field Titans members reading and I am sure any feedback would be appreciated ;)

Queenslander
08-11-05, 10:21 AM
Where abouts is this newsletter? i would like to read it

Super Cronk
08-11-05, 10:27 AM
Where abouts is this newsletter? i would like to read it

check the titans discussion forum.

The Original Idiot
08-11-05, 10:52 AM
And the graphics and colours?
ETA-This probably should've come out earlier, it isn't October any more.

Super Cronk
08-11-05, 10:54 AM
And the graphics and colours?
ETA-This probably should've come out earlier, it isn't October any more.

sign up for the newsletter on the titans.com.au site and you will receive the newsletter in email...so you can see the ever important grahpics.

Lennox Titan
08-11-05, 11:02 AM
Great content. Only complaint was that it was written in black on a blue background. Could only read it when I highlighted it.

GC Titans
08-11-05, 12:32 PM
Great content. Only complaint was that it was written in black on a blue background. Could only read it when I highlighted it.

I agree. The newsletter was great but the colours need to be looked at.

Research Station Drive
08-11-05, 12:42 PM
Content is great! Very interesting, engaging and well targeted at the audience.

I love the clubs commitment to inclusiveness and transparency. It seems (at this stage) to go far beyond the lip service paid to the fans by many teams. Hear, Hear!

DIEHARD
08-11-05, 07:54 PM
I absolutely loved the newsletter. I enjoyed the content, both for fans and corporates. I love getting the complete picture.

I really admire the Titans position on fan input. As a rugby league fan it is very frustrating when NRL clubs don't listen to their fans. If you look after the fans, we'll look after you.

I think the Titans will be the most fan friendly club in the league and it will bring unprecidented success to the Titans.

I like the colours and think they are fine but maybe introduce lighter blue if anything.

And of course the only down point was that it was an October Edition released in November. But it hardly made the content any less relevant.

I'm looking forward to the Titans Charity Ball. :thumbsup:

Steve Dangerous
08-11-05, 09:00 PM
I think it's great they're supplying the fans with so much open information.

DIEHARD
08-11-05, 09:36 PM
I love the Titans more and more with each day.

This embracement of the fans will give them some of the most dedicated fans in the league.

I'll be a frenzied Titan fan by 2007. The rest of the league may think we'd have no fans by then but in reality the Titans will be enjoying the fruits of developing a solid fanbase over the previous two seasons.

It will shock the rest of the NRL when we hit the ground running on and off the field. :raph:

DeeGan
08-11-05, 11:12 PM
I love the Titans more and more with each day.

This embracement of the fans will give them some of the most dedicated fans in the league.

I'll be a frenzied Titan fan by 2007. The rest of the league may think we'd have no fans by then but in reality the Titans will be enjoying the fruits of developing a solid fanbase over the previous two seasons.

It will shock the rest of the NRL when we hit the ground running on and off the field. :raph:

Well said DIEHARD ;)

We are hitting the ground running and the NRL will not no what him there in 2007. Our fans will rival that of any in the rugby league world, that is a certainty :)

DeeGan

Super Cronk
08-11-05, 11:14 PM
Im really impressed with the titans....in all facets so far. NOt going as far as saying they are my second fave team but im beginning to have a soft spot for them esp with how professional the club etc is.